If i wanted to start bit mining today what would i do

if i wanted to start bit mining today what would i do
looking for info anything helps

you missed the boat captain... But if you really want to waste electricity and time just buy up a bunch of the best video hardware you can get your hands on and get to hashing

Rx series*

Waste of time at this point, you'll have more luck scamming people out of their own bitcoin.

What about etherium?

Shut up Antonio

there has to be scraps theres always scraps regardless of biz .. Ive though about the cut and run .onion

Im not Antonio

go play the piano

NVidia hardware gets the job done too.

Go back in time or conjure enough money to buy 5,000 computers then find out it was all a waste cause the chinese finally own 51% of the miners.

how can you own 51% of number crunching .. demand grows daily

ASIC maybe but other currencies are always coming out and forking and some currencies can't even be mined with ASIC hardware. It's profitable but like usual you need a assload of startup capital.

been mining since 2011.....mine shit coins and buy into ICOs.....mining/trading shit coins is your only option now ........user
>pic not related

you are dumb

Invest in a Chinese or eastern European company that does it. Mining will give you coins, but it's barely worth it without Asics. Asic mining is ok.

you are dumb as well

explain more

You have to buy dedicated hardware designed for mining, which start at like $490, even a good gaming computer is so inefficient that it doesn't even show up on the tracking in the group pools.

This

no ......google it you lazy bastard

ive been googling . ive got 20k usd to invest right now

22k my bad

I bet investing into government bonds would yield higher profit than mining bitcoins.

Chinese Asics are profitable

Market indexes or mutual funds will pay more. Vanguard is fine.

so many dumbs juans ...ive made 600% in three and a half hours in shit coins.....take your bonds and use them for rolling papers...

do you have a prospector dance yet?