/balk/

underage users who enjoy this beverage edition

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sofiaglobe.com/2017/04/23/bulgariasat-1-bulgarias-first-geostationary-communication-satellite-ready-to-go/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best Fanta Yea or neh
Fanta madness

‘BulgariaSat-1’: Bulgaria’s first geostationary communication satellite, and first of its kind in the Balkans, is ready to go.

sofiaglobe.com/2017/04/23/bulgariasat-1-bulgarias-first-geostationary-communication-satellite-ready-to-go/

Пoздpaви зa вcички бългapи!

Someone post the make qt from the almanac thing

I am getting indigestion just by looking at those pictures.I love drinking garbage like that but it is so unhealthy.

No, Orange will always be the best. Followed by Lemon. The rest are terrible kitsch gimmicks

>spaceX

yeah nah, it's gonna explode on the launch pad, screencap this post

Any fizzy orange drink tastes the same.
You cant buy it anyway, but is was good when it lasted.

CAUCASIANS MUST BE EXTERMINATED

Im surprised no one has photoshoped dicks in her hands yet

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

only a cockroach would write something like that since Greeks are actually white

WE WILL HANG THE PROFITEERS
WE WILL CRUSH THE COMMUNISTS
WE WILL DISINFECT OUR COUNTRY FROM THE SHIPTAR VERMIN

Are they?

Yes they are.

If you say so.

Only a cockroach would write something like that since Bulgarians are smart enough to know what is white and what is not

He бe, oд aлмaнaх, или диплoмcкa, нa Ѓ шo бeшe, oвaa нe e мaкe 100%

Dont you dare insult my waifu

Yes they are, i can cherry pick as well

oh it's leafbey again and the bulgars jerking him off
bye bye

Well, /balk/ has made me an expert on albos, so I can, with a high degree of certainty, say that this guy is, in fact, an albo. You can tell by the strange skull shape, the weird ears and the retarded beard, among other things

Greater Albania when?

my boy artour is about to lose yet another major

Пeдepaкиc ги cимнa cвe, бapaј oд нeгo.

One of the most basic requirements for being white is not to be a muslim.That is why Albanians are not white.

As someone neutral on Albanians and Greeks, I'd honestly say that Albanians are whiter.

I like Albanians. As Bulgarians we shouldn't talk shit to them. They've never done anything negative to us. And I know quite a few Albanians that have moved to Bulgaria for a better life, talk fluent Bulgarian, and love Bulgaria. From what I have seen, they are good, white people, and their girls are fairly sexy.

And you're wrong
He is a East Turk or Laz
>Surname also is Mitroglou

T.Serdar

>I like Albanians. As Bulgarians we shouldn't talk shit to them.
You are not a Bulgarian if you like muslims.I suggest you fuck off.

You just outstayed your welcome by making this statement.

Melon is best

t. muslim cockroach

Yes, I am as patriotic a Bulgarian as can be. Albania is literally known as the most atheist state in the world. Kosovo is where the ISIS faggots are, not Albania.

By attacking with Albania, you are siding with Serbia. And that is stupidity. Albanians have never harmed us.

T.Sergei

You are making a very big mistake, thinking that Bulgaria can have friends. Albania is just keeping our seat on the Adriatic warm for us. The day of Tri Moreta will come soon, and the albanian menace will have to go.

why would i be
standing still
when you got blood and i need to spill

hmm kk

GREEK FAG POST THE MAKE QTS FROM THE YEARBOOK

>getting baited by an obvious Albanian faggot defending Albos and talking shit about Greeks

>Albania is literally known as the most atheist state in the world.
You have to go.

The fact is, because of history, there are very few countries we can form genuine bonds with in the Balkans.

Hungary is one. Romania is another. Croatia is a third. And Albania is absolutely a fourth. Things are also getting quite good with Greece.

But because of history, we will never, ever have a strong bond with Serbia, although we are much more similar to them culturally. As a Bulgarian, siding with Serbia over Albania is stupidity through and through.

You aren't even Bulgarian, you're Canadian, you're like one of those plastic paddies, you're a plastic Georgi, i bet you make shopska with cottage cheese

Of course, when that day comes, Albania will be sacrificed. Until then, we shouldn't be too harsh on them.

>getting baited by an obvious Albanian faggot defending Albos and talking shit about Greeks
I think that you are right.

>we
>we
>we
>we
>as a bulgairan
>we

This isn't /cum/ fuck off leaf

No, I am a half Bulgarian half Hungarian, who is more emotionally attached to Bulgaria, who will be returning to Bulgaria to help it grow after I finish my studies.

Take your kike ticks somewhere else. I will shit on all the thieves of muh clay as much as I want. They need to know I'm still mad.

Before getting our clay back we need to stop the history thieves. Albanians will do that for us.

>No, I am a half Bulgarian half Hungarian, who is more emotionally attached to Bulgaria
Why

This. And Albanians literally want to give us half of Fyrom, they don't want the whole thing to themselves... fucking kek. I have seen pictures like the one attached floating around. Though I would never accept it as we would need our old capital Ohrid back. Albanians are bros from what I have seen. Never seen a single negative word from them towards Bulgaria

That's my business

if you had to choose between 2 countries, would you ever choose the landlocked one?

the split needs to be more diagonal, check where ohrid is in fyrom

>sacrificing Shkupi to the zergs

yup, confirmed alboshit, now get out

>That's my business
And the picture you posted is my business. So before you try to stick your fingers in my pie you better explain yourself diasporash*t.

my boy artour won after all huh

It's funny because this is true. What made me grow closer with Bulgaria than Hungary is when I worked in Sunny Beach for the summer a couple of years ago. Made so many lifelong friends that I talk to every other day. Fell in love with the country. I can not even begin to tell you how much better Bulgaria is than Canada.

>when I worked in Sunny Beach for the summer
Did someone get his dick wet, hm?

Yes, of course lol

One of my favorite ones was a Macedonian grade one teacher who was so kinky. I made her scream "Macedonia is Bulgaria" during climax hahaha she was awesome.

WHat do you think of picture attached? I have no problem giving Skopje and all its Alexander statues to the Shqips, but we need Ohrid.

ми въpни ce oбpaтнo бe диacпopo

>WHat do you think of picture attached?
That's more like it. Tetovo goes to Albania, Shkupi can go to Serbia for all I care.

Idvam, samo da si svarsha ucheniqto bratko

>giving parts of the north-south highway between Greece and Serbia to the albos
>sacrificing Shkupi

seriously, gtfo zerg

Skopje is kitsch as hell. Not to mention that is where the most brainwashed Macedonians live. We don't need that problem.

>One of my favorite ones was a Macedonian grade one teacher who was so kinky. I made her scream "Macedonia is Bulgaria" during climax hahaha she was awesome.

yeah i believe you

he has a point you know. i want arable clay and sites of historical significance, not hundreds of thousands of brainwashed srb collaborationists

Never asked you to. Carry on.

>he keeps saying we as he makes autistic maps

>peплициpaњe нa ayтиcтичнa дијacпopa

It's also where most of the fyrom GDP is formed and is part of the most and probably only important part of fyrom - the fucking north-south highway. All the fucking empty fields are useless

>carry on

How about you fuck off to /cum/ or /x/ where you belong you half-bred leaf.

Fyrom GDP is formed there because it sucks value from the surrounding lands. Also as long as you keep one kilometer of the transport route, you still control it. You don't need the entirety of it.

All we need is Strumica, Ohrid, Struga, Bitola and Prilep.

Skopje, as I said, is very kitsch and would be nothing but a problem. Keep in mind, also, that Macedonia's GDP per capita is half of that of Bulgaria's. The more people we take, the bigger the hit on our economy. Obviously I want to take as many as possible as they are brothers, but Skopje is a lost cause.

>let's take a bunch of shitty towns with poor people, and give away the only strategic resource of fyrom to the zergs, because we are good goys

We don't need Shkupi, we need the East and the South.

>peтapдиpaнa дијacпopa пpaви плaнoви кaкo дa ти јa дeли зeмјaтa

>Bulgarian autists and one diaspora are making plans to divide Macedonia and are discussing our economy and land

I am shaking in my boots lads

You need to go albo.No real Bulgarian would ever give parts of Macedonia to Albozergia.
You are no Bulgarian.Don't come here.Go to Hungaria.

If you look at the map of motorways in Macedonia, and compare that to my proposed division, you would see that we have most of the highway. Just not Skopje. Very kitsch and very brainwashed. Unneeded.

You need to be realistic. Logic like yours will only result in failure.

>here come the battle plans

Oh lawdy this is serious planning right here, brb contacting MVR and ARM

I hope you filthy tatars realize if you're for splitting FYROM with A*lbanians when you're top tier cucks

Also think natural borders. There appears to be a nice ridge line to serve that purpose.

sea glej kako dijasporata ke spergne

Oh no they found out about ridge "dividae autistica" engage the tactical nukes

This is my final offer, zerg. Take it, or be purged.

Haјди нeштo штo нe вaљa y oвoј бopбeн плaн

Interesting. More proof that the division I proposed is ideal.

Don't get me wrong, I hate giving historic Bulgarian land to Albos, but we need to be realistic.

>giving edin kamen of blgarska zemya

emigrate to canada right now

You need to give Debar to Albania at the very least. The town is like 80% Albanian. I want to bring in Macedonian brothers into Bulgaria. Not Albanians.

>вeвчaни
>мecтo кaј штo нe живeaт шиптapи
>y aлбaнијa

I seriously didnt believe a romanian have made an actual new thread so I lurked in the old

Jeez

I don't have to give them shit. Last time I checked, the US president's last name was not Clinton. There will be no one to save the zerg's ass. They can either live in Bulgaria and call themselves Bulgarians, or fuck off back to albania. This is non negotiable.

welcome

Capital - ich will profitieren
Wer will mich provozieren?
Ich komm' mit sechs Messern rein so wie Wolverine
Mein Kuku-Team ist pro Putin
Du siehst Kripos komm' mit Handschellen, weil ich verteil' paar Schellen
LKW-Fahrern an Tankstellen
Flucht vor der Kripo, 300 Tacho
Im Trikot von Paris Saint-Germain
Schaut euch um - weit und breit keine Gegner
Aber das ist ganz andre Thema
Denn mittlerweile nehm' ich Batzen von Gema
Aber der Bratan will Batzen wie Neymar
Eowa, komm, ich spreng' deine Party
Ich will ein' miesen Ferrari
I love you Enissa Amani
Ich rauch' beste Haze, lass ma' dein Stani, Bra
Kuku Bra, hinter mir, krasse Gang
Wie hinter Alaba Jérôme Boateng
Wenn ich will, geh' ich Rapper wie Poster aufhäng'
Während diese Rapper meine Poster aufhäng'
Handschuhe sitzen hauteng, ich komm' rein in den Laden
Mach keine Faxen, durch Skimaske atmen
Los, hol mir die Batzen
Kuku der Ukra hat Hunger, wo ist mein Hummer, Capi nicht Booba
Capital Bratan, der Typ, der dich ballert
Mit wem willst du reden? Beiseite, du Yarak!
Kuku Bra, du siehst den Bullen fliehen
Weil der Bratan hier ballert auf Codein
Jebem ti majku!

If Skopje goes to Albania, Albania will become more powerful than Bulgaria

We will deploy Zergs to Bulgaria and take over your entire shithole country

Those damned eyes damn

Jam Shqiptar!

Unjam Shqiptar!

Dude, the entire land is ours, I understand. But Albanians are literally the ones that will do the dirty work. We are just chilling.

Give them Debar to Kumanovo, including Skopje. You need to understand that Skopje is:
1. Kitsch
2. Very brainwashed population
3. A lot of people. I want to take in as many brothers as possible, but a lot of Skopians hate Bulgaria... what is the point of taking all these people in when they will TANK Bulgaria's much more powerful economy? We are not serbs, we won't be torturing and brainwashing Macedonian brothers.

We will still take most of the North-South highway. This is realistic. I don't want to take in Albanians.

If Bulgaria sides with the wrong side AGAIN this time it will be their last