Need more info user.
You M or F?
Sister’s friend M or F?

>keeps getting boners
>are you male or female
You my friend are autsistc

solid advice / 10

hero bro

either kill yourself or just come to terms with it and live a guilt-ridden life for your sick self.

> i don't want to be pedo
Dont be pedo then

>not 4 years with consent

Creep shots appreciated

she'll be spoiled by then. i love how thin and pristine she is. i get a huge rush from brushing up against her and letting my cock rub against her

my sister tied me and her together with a jump rope the other week, and although the friend didn't seem to like it, i was in sheer bliss. 'accidentally' kept fumbling the rope while trying to get it untied from her chest. obviously couldn't play with her as i wanted, but i got some good touches in

You're not a pedo. Pedos are only interested in pre-pubescent kids.

you're a pedo.

Go to a shrink or just fap a bunch.

Also, in 5 years they'll have loli sex bots. buy one of those and go to town.

Shut up pedo

Lel kek

>lel
Get out

Should of used the skipping robe to hang yourself.

i only do that when i jerk off

That is still sexual assault, my friend.

>> i don't want to be pedo

Then don't be.

twist your neck to the right until everything goes black

clumsiness isn't a crime

Kill yourself sick ass

You were doing it for the purpose of touching her. I guarantee that over the next couple weeks, your sisters friend is going to try to limit any and all contact with you because you creep her out.

Move out of home, you NEET fuck. You're 18 and you hate your 11 year old sister? Grow up fuckhead

avoid them at all costs

This guy gets it, OP.

You only have a couple weeks left to make your move. Don't forget the pics next time either, fag.

Cut your penis and eat it

Free bj when having sleepover

My 13-year-old sister's best friend used to have the biggest crush on me and I thought she was kind of cute but wouldn't do anything but one day I am made sure she caught me masturbating that changed our friendship forever

>1. Fuck Sister
>2. ???
>3. Profit

Its that simple OP

your sister sounds like she's doing right by you, why do you hate her? most girls are pubescent by 12 so you're not technically a pedo for finding her attractive.. i'd totally make a hot 12 year old cum buckets if she was down for it.

>wat do

post pics of sisters friend. fap. seduce friend. etc.... and greentext that shit ofc.

that's beautiful. which anime did you steal it from?

greentext that shit nigga.. elaborate on: "changed our friendship forever" dooo eeet fgt!!

Watch more animes about this topic. They'll guide you.

i hate her because of how much of a brat she is. she's always asking to hang out with me, but when i say no, she cries to my mom and gets me in trouble. she used to always ask to go bike riding with me because i'd be gone for hours at a time and she was curious where i went

she notices how im willing to tolerate her when her friend is around, so she keeps bringing her over

give em both the diddly

I don't know how to Green text and um I'm not sure I should elaborate

Dont be a big lady, tell us about the diddly

you put a > before your story, newfag. now tell your story.

>like this. kgo

agreed.

You sound like you are an immature fuck. Hating your sister for her wanting to hang is stupid.

Every kid wants to spend time with an older sibling. You'll realize that in 6 years when you guys actually have a good sibling relationship

Be cool with your sis. And when she's legal her friends will be also! She might even line them up for you

>well when she walked in she was quite surprised but she didn't leave or anything I act embarrassed and put my dick away she said you shouldn't be embarrassed it's natural I have walked in on my brother doing that before that weirded me out but this is different.

>I said what do you mean different?
>she said well I sort of have a crush on you
>she got all flustered and went to leave I grabbed her hand and she turned back at me with those big beautiful blue eyes I couldn't help but kiss her.

>we started hanging out more until one night she came in my room late and got in bed with me I started to kiss her neck and she started to touch my dick one thing led to another and we ended up having sex.
Mind you it was almost 2 years later from when she caught me

9/10 would read again.. have you hooked up since then?

tldr OP is an asshole

You're a giving faggot, dude. I literally hate you, you stupid disgusting pedo piece of shit. Not only are you a pedo but you hate your sister for wanting to spend time with you? Fucking. Kill. Yourself.

How old were you when she was 13

How old were you when she was 13?

You're disgusting.

Wait 1 or 2 years.
Remember, if she is bleeding, she's ready for breeding.

I legitimely wish I could beat the living shit out of and I a disgusting pedo piece of shit like you, OP

It is natural to get boners , brushing up against little girls is not , discipline yourself

nice, hope you two are still together

you don't deserve a little sister or a younger girlfriend, treat her better

People getting mad on Sup Forums
Kek
Sorry daddy touched you or whatever

that honestly sounds like a reasonably health relationship, didn't expect that, good job hope you two are still together or at least happy either way

Stop brushing up to 12 year old you fucking sad person...

I'd legitimately suck that cock off. Good guy.

First, you are a disgusting piece of vile vermin human waste.

Second, how could you hate your sister for something as mundane as that? Are you fucking kidding me? All she wants is love, you dumbshit. She is tired of being neglected and wants an older brother.

Third, I reiterate the first point. You are scum. I would give anything to have a little sibling, let alone a sister. The one you have, you disregard without a second thought upon the course of your actions. Fuck. You. Off yourself.

Sincerely, your friend, user

>she'll be spoiled by then.
Yep its a pedo
>'accidentally' kept fumbling the rope while trying to get it untied from her chest. obviously couldn't play with her as i wanted, but i got some good touches in
Youre a fucking creep

It's complicated we're not together but we hook up whenever we're not seeing someone I absolutely love her to bits but she's just a party girl and she doesn't want to settle down

I'm going to nut on your daughter's small tits, dude.

Statutory rape?

>pristine

I don't believe it's rape if she was %100 willing to do so I tried to talk her out of it she insisted

alex jones warned us about you people. In my America you'd be traced and arrested for this shit. Why the fuck aren't any of you concerned??

This is disgusting, terrible, horrific. This user is literally molesting children. God sees you, user. I think you know exactly where you're going if you don't amend your evil ways. Prison (hopefully) where you will be raped and beaten. Then Hell itself.

Sounds like you need to hang out with your sister, you can try to change her ways, tell her how and why she's being a cunt and why she shouldn't be. Also you can then get closer to her friend and if she's mature enough you might get lucky.

ahah

Autism is a hell of a drug. I stopped "hating" my sister when i was 15. Theres no legitimate reason to hate your sister op. I dont think an 11 year old has done anything significant enough to warrant hate.

>god

I wish you good luck in laying the pipe to that young lass, user.

he's right you know

>she notices how im willing to tolerate her when her friend is around, so she keeps bringing her over

oh my god thats so sad

dude just hang out with her she'll appreciate it when she's older
when i was that age and was just as autistic i would be like "i dont want to hang out with stupid kids, theyre boring and i can't even talk to them about stuff i care about so what's the point"
be kind to your sister and be nice to her friend regardless of if you want to tonguepunch her fartbox
maybe in some years time when she's legal to pop she remembers what a nice dude you've been and you have a one way ticket to her puss