Okay

Okay
So theres this new guy im seeing.
Ive known him for like 11 years, and we fucked once maybe 10 years ago....

But I got together with him a few nights ago, and we decided to see eachother again.
We started getting hot via text and it became very apparent that he is super dom and I dont have a say in what he does to me.
He is taking me out on sunday, and says that he is going to bend me over a bench and fuck me hard, fast, and fill my with cum, and THEN we have to go on our date while I hold all his cum inside me the whole time. And If I leak and make a mess in public or stain my dress, he's going to take me out back, and belt me.

Is this possible? Wont it just leak out anyway? Im super nervous. I dont want to make a mess and embarass him...and I especially dont want to be belted in a back alley in the middle of a public place.

Is there a way I can hold it inside? Or will it just leak out no matter what??

plug it with a tampon.

It comes out. There's nothing you can do about it. Either he's retarded, or he just wants an excuse to belt you in public.

Oh, also.

Tits and timestamp, bitch.

Im not allowed to use anything like that

spread ass and pussy that way we can be a better judge of what you should do

ayy nice boobies

Lol. Yeah. Clearly

just try to do that with water and see if it works. if not ask him to cum in your ass, that way you can definitely hold it in, because otherwhise it is impossible

where's the 2017?
Also how big is his dick?

It has to be my pussy. :(
Thats a good idea however...to practice.
Maybe something other than water though..somthing thicker.

LOL
How does one tell a girl this shit without her calling the cops?

are plugs allowed?

From what I remember it's big.
Its been a decade since he fucked me. But i remember it being big. Hes like 6'4 and solid built.

If she is enjoying listening to her new dom daddy then that's how idiot...

She is probably fat and desperate for some dick.

No. I just have to be good and hold it. It will be fine once we get to the place. I can cross my legs really tight.
Its the movement im worried about.

Estimate?

And black.

just wear a decent pair of undies and let it leak out. Then be a good slut and admit it to him and get you belts across the ass like you'll deserve

OP here he is actually white.
Black men are disgusting

Obviously fat as fuck I mean look how fucking long and thick her neck is. She looks like some kinda human brachiosaurus hybrid.

Dude it was 10 years ago.
All I remember is how it felt.
It was bigger than the two after him. Thats all I can be sure of.

Be a good girl and do everything he says.

Real OP here.

Do not disagree with the guy pretending to be OP.

So how come only 2 pics of the tits in here. Fml

Whats your hair colour? Any ass shot?

Kek
Thats not her neck you autist.
This is bait, right?

Lol even in this thread, we got jews trying to push the cuck narrative. They really don’t let up do they.

Just fucking post more nudes.

The real question is do you want to be treated like shit. From what it sounds like he's not gonna be a very good bf. he's just gonna use you then toss you.

I wouldn't waste your time and humility.

He said they have to be lace. I dont think I can find lace ones that will hold well.
At this point I know Im gonna have to just deal with it. I was just really hoping there was another way.
If I am able to hold it, it would be mighty impressive...

OP, can you please post a picture of you spreading your pussy, or bending your ass over?

You are fuckin hot.

you disgust me

Just wear thicker panties. They make lace ones that aren’t skimpy. If you wear those, they actually should stay in and not leak out the side. They will just be drenched.

One time my BF came in me and I did something similar. And it didn’t leak out.

Probably like he did the last time.

Kinda agree with others here. Size and shape is a factor you must take into account. Can you describe your pussy at least?

Girls are sluts mate. They all get turned on by that kind of talk you sperg. It's like you've never heard of sexting.

It is her neck. Look how right below the tits you can see the stomach fat rolls and widening of the torso.

How black is his dick?

>treated like shit
that the only way she's ever been treated because she's a cow. The guy is probably going to make her wear a paper bag over her head for the entire date

If you don't wanna get hit with a belt, just say don't hit we with that fucking belt.

Women are fucking retarded.

She said he isn’t a nig nog. Do you get paid to spam this board?

She's not looking for a bf she's looking for big cums you goddam virgin idiot.

This is not wrong

Don't worry about it leaking out, just look at it as fun. The point of the exercise is to either make you feel nervous during dinner with cum in you and super horny or to make you so horny when the cum drips out and to spank you then probably fuck you again after. Just go with the flow

I need to know how much melanin is in his cock to solve you equation

Thanks. Ill have to look for some.
Im just nervous. I dont really wanna get belted in public.

To everybody saying she's being a slut and letting this guy treat her wrong: That's why you don't get pussy.

That’s arm fat. She is clearly a big girl. But not a weird long neck

protip, guys who want to dominate girls like this and in public and shit, are doing it to compensate for some severe issue

I mean, don’t go on the date if you aren’t into it. It should be fun tbh. You should be turned on/ thrilled to do this (including being belted if it drips out).

If you are actually scared, then I dunno. Might not be for you.

But yeah, if you just wear thicker panties. You will be fine. Trust me. It def holds it in.

Can you post a picture of your pussy for us?

Are you that desperate? That you would be humiliated?

show us the pussy he's going to be fucking sweetheart.

Shut your stupid ass up. You just don't understand the mind of a dom and that's okay but don't start throwing your insecurities on us.

this please

You are right. However, she shouldn’t be scared. If shes scared or doesn’t want to really do it, then it’s kind of pathetic.

As a woman, it’s not hard at all for us to get Dick. So she would have be desperate as hell to do something shes afraid of, just for some dick.

And agian, unless she’s overweight or doesn’t have a cute face, I just can’t imagine it would be that hard for her to go out and get laid (if she’s really just wanting to get fucked).

It's an BDSM thing, you wouldn't understand.

She obviously enjoys it to some degree.
If she is legitimately scared about being belted in public, then she is absolutely retarded to go through with this tho.

No, he wants you to leak so he can spank you, dummy. That's the whole point of giving a sub an impossible task, so you can punish them.
>Keep this penny on the wall with your tongue while I fuck you
>don't take my cock out of your mouth while I fuck your throat
>dont let my cum drip out of you while we spend 45 minutes eating dinner
Just enjoy it. He's expecting you to fail, and if you fuck up his plan it'll fuck up his game.

How does my 8 inch dick compare in size?

Are you into dom and sub shit?

wow, what a predictably insecure response. just felt the need to say something, huh? :)

Exactly! Fucking desperate to keep saying how worried she is and scared. It’s obviously not a turn on for her. She just wants to be fucked by this guy at all cost.

>being this thirsty
Jesus, get it together dude

I'm only half heartedly checking your quads

Its a different feeling. I want him to do it, but Im still nervous about it.

Ain't even that thirsty bro, just fun posting

Tits or gtfo

>8 inch dick
>8888

good bait

>taking absolutely any opportunity to post some dick he found on the internet
Nah brah, you thirsty

Well you're going to be a good little whore and do it. Don't you want to make him feel good? You're only on this earth to bring sexual gratification for men. That's the only purpose. Don't you want to fill your purpose? Being a good whore is the only way you'll be happy.

>not posting a pic with a ruler
>slightly skewing the remote instead of it being completely vertical
I'm surprised you are not pushing the remote halfway into your guts

That's the whole point retard. All women are degenerate sluts that get off on this shit they just don't want people to know about it. This includes your mother and sisters.

Got you. I took “scared” as you weren’t comfortable with it. Being nervous is fine. Its thrilling and will be hot as hell. Was just confused since you were asking on ways to keep the cum inside you (implying you dont actually want to be spanked).

But yeah, he def wants his cum to leak out, so he can spank you. So you should prob know this going in. That he wants to spank you in public.

You can still wear thick panties if you really want to, and it will hold it in. Like I said, ive done this before myself. I even went to class and it didn’t drip out.

Also post some pics of your pussy already!

Tits or gtfo

It's at the base of my pubic bone like it's supposed to be. My body is on an angle but the remote is pretty much aligned perfectly as far I can tell but I'm not concerned with the .1 or .2 of an inch difference that would make anyways lol

This is clearly fictitious.

There are already tits timestamped...

that hurt my feelings,my mamas notta slut anymore

>known each other 11 years
>already fucked
>doms and subs just don't exist
okay buddy

nice. push your boobs together

This is the only one Ill post. Im not spreading or anything. So you can stop asking.

I dont think people who have been sexually active for over a decade are confused about the basic mechanics of cum leaking out, nor am I convinced such a person just so happens not to be a reclusive fat male nerd masturbating to the idea of being a girl.

spred plz

There can never be too many tiities

Holy roast beef sandwiches batman!

Timestamp!

Uh oh
>land whale detected

I think I'm gay now

Sitting in a restaurant with cum inside of you and not letting it leak out isn't a common problem.

Let's put a smile on that face

Im sorry.
There are tons of excersizes that strengthen muscles, and there is so much odd information on the internet that should be common sense that simply isnt.
Its how 'life hacks' are a thing.
I was just asking if there is maybe a tip or trick I hadnt heard of.
No single person kniws everything. Jesus.

Yeah from OP. But not this other sage

that's an odd texture. It looks like she's been sitting in gravel for a long time

Says you

I fucking told you all she was fat.

How long have you been on Sup Forums? How often do threads on Sup Forums have two women with timestamped tits in one thread?

Her vagina looks like a burn victim. Probably severe calluses from all the friction of a thousand cocks hate fucking her

Youre clearly a faggot