Y'all fuckers are gonna love this

Other urls found in this thread:

xrares.com/video/7154/japanese-teen-raped-in-her-own-room-at-her-sleep#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

part and parcel

Asians really love rape
>imagine being her

xrares.com/video/7154/japanese-teen-raped-in-her-own-room-at-her-sleep#

Is asian the politically correct term for middle eastern? Or were they actually asian?

black country implies birmingham UK where "asian" typically refers to middle eastern asians as opposed to far eastern asians like in the US.

to clarify for burgerbros: article is about sand negroes not gooks.

"asian"

don't be coy you cunts, we know what you mean

Im a burger and this.

They hide it as best theu can to not say mooslims, but its the sand niggers of syria and surrounding areas.

Europe is allowing their women to me raped by allowing these jihadi mooslims take over their towns and villages.

Britbong reporting in.

Yes, can confirm they are talking about mudslimes, not out jap/chinese brothers.

This happens on a fucking daily basis, but any one (and i mean ANYONE) who points it out or asks questions is labelled "racist" and shut down immediately.

I can't stand americans, but dear lord, you guys HAVE to do somthing about this in your own land before its too late.

Cops that found her should've raped her too. Nobody would believe she got raped 3 times.

There is something sketchy going on. I'm not going to Sup Forums level of thinking but someone, somewhere is enjoying and creating this. Putting people against each other so after ~20 years of this they can take over the power. Whoever it is. It's easy to poke hornet's nest and create imbalance on geopolitical level. Soon there is a snowball effect.

I voted for Trump for this exact reason. The situation is so utterly fucked that ANYONE would have gotten my vote for being willing to address it and take necessary action. If Stalin and risen from the grave and tan on a platform of "the return of communism, immediate ass rape, and let's talk about the Islam problem" I'd have handed him a vote and a condom.

Fake news. The EDL have vivid imaginations.

Fuck white people. They are the biggest rapists and women abusers around and this is classic projection.

>invite in hoards of muzzies and give them welfare, then don't prosecute them when they rape / murder / blow shit up
>they vote for the left
>convince brainwashed academics and liberals there's a racism problem against the innocent muzzies
>they vote for the left

It's all about maintaining their death grip on power.

you faggots dont care about rape. its just a handy thing to wave around when you're trying to explain why asians are bad.

not sure is weak bait or summer nigger that forgot what board she's on

Then the cop arrived, unzipped and said, This just ain't your fucking day.

they call pakis muslims asian in uk.

Child sex abuse gang could have assaulted SIX TRILLIONS white boys

Yes, its a PC term for brown people in the UK.

You caught me. I'm just trying to get them to ban the gooks from muh murica. My bad.

don't give a shit about european cucks, hope they all get raped by sandniggers

Fuck off. There is no proof of such things happening. Weren't you daddy fucking hillbillies jumping for proof when they said your daddy Trump colluded?... Now suddenly "allegedly" is good enough. White males are just getting pathetic.

and the police said:
we love our muslamis and we love our somalis they are soo good.

>muh Russia collusion
>muh whites r bad
>muh drumpf voters r inbred retards

Fuck, I lost my shill bingo card.

Happened between 7pm and 2am surely it can be a bit more accurate than that, otherwise the assumption is that she hung around at the station for 7 hours after the first "attack". Sounds to me like a kid making up bullshit stories

The area where this happened (Witton) in Birmingham is 70-80% Asian. They're basically the majority so the fact these sex attackers were Asian isn't too surprising

"Asians"

You also lost your valid counter arguments.

Face it. You love spreading fake news like this because it makes you feel like you're not a chauvinistic cunts and that "m'lady" will be swayed by the propaganda you spout. It's quite sad really.

really squeezes the ol mind grapes

I don't know. If you get raped once, that's on the rapist. But twice in the same day? I have to think she was asking for it.

This is the end goal of liberalism and their forced acceptance of others. They force white people to accept Muslims, niggers, gays, feminists, and all that stuff. The problem is those people don't accept us and they don't give a shit. Speaking out against their intolerance of us is instantly regarded as our intolerance of them which that's OBVIOUSLY not the case. And then the liberal media hides the facts because they want to try to force us to submit and accept to them even more even though the facts say we should be fighting back against them.

I'm not arguing back you silly Billy. You're so entrenched / well paid that it wouldnt be productive. I'm content to call you a faggot and leave it at that.

How can anyone accept a vile, greedy and oppressive creature like a white man?

Multiculturalism is all about informing the white man that we will take just as you took and there's nothing you can do about it.
It's the most noble form of Justice there is.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Name/more of that set?

I fucking hate muslims so much.

George Soros

Quit getting your panties in a bunch. Most of these stories are fake.

>15 year old walking through Birmingham subway station on a tuesday night

She was probably some spoiled cunt that thinks she can do anything she wants because she's a strong, indedendent western girl that doesn't need male acompany. She got what she deserved.

>nothing you can do about it

You seem fun. Do you want to start a show where we are fashion critics by day and ghost hunters by night? I think it would do well.

they would if the cops were mudslimes
that's how we know they weren't

>Muh guns
You gonna try to stop multiculturalism with violence?
Lol, go try that on the streets tomorrow and see what happens to your ass.

Fake news.

Let the propaganda flow through you.

Asians can't grow beards lol

Me tbh

>Asian
>6ft
>Asian
>Beard
I'm an uneducated American and even I know something isn't right here.

It's just become so ridiculous by now.
I even looked up the EDL to consider joining them.
Someone has to do something about this.

damn right

ya know i was there too but i just jacked off

>asking for it

Asians are basically Pakis and Indians in the UK

ahhh did the little white man upset you?
or is it just that you are jelly of them having more then you?

>Muh edge

Both racism and the fear of racism cause great harm. When is racism going to be accepted for what it is, a product of natural human understanding. Like emotions, racist thoughts/actions are sometimes valid, and sometimes damaging. We can't reduce the ways in which it hurts us until we accept it for what it is.

>implying

nah mate i rader take a dick up my ass

what fag wouldn't?

roasted that fag

just saying mate i a little wanker like your self is all to come i rader just cum a bum

who's the faggot sucking this American Marine's feminine penis, sporting the exact same tattoo?

German gang suspected of having exterminated six million jews.

Fuck off idiot Asian means Indian or paki here.

Russian propaganda.
How original...
*sarcasm*

kekked hard!

im from the black country and its full degenerates, doesnt suprise me in the slightest...and im betting the driver was albanian (or of eastern descent) and the initial attack was by a coloured brother.

ide go with paki tbh

>>from black country shitole.

Man, I am Russian. I didn't know our propaganda machine and hacking corps are so powerful. Good for us, I guess.

>asian
You mean sandnigger.
Jesus christ europeans are cucked.

they call arabs asian in eu

Underrated post

This is actually kind of cute in a really weird way

>1 million

Chances are OP was one of them.

>kek
>2017
Please go back to the year 2002, kid.
You sound retarded trying to fit in with what was abandoned long ago.

Only in UK
In Germany they talk from Südländern wich means southerners and is at least correct
It's really just Muslims tho

>hillary voter/nigger detected

my bet is on a bangladeshi or like indonesian

For some reason cunts in the UK call muslims asians, because they're technically a part of asia

so the girl that was assaulted was a white female?

*Kanacken

I mean, isn't Europe part of the same continent?

Kek

not him but he is right
kek is old and gay
if anything it is only something a millenial says now to try and fit in, not realizing it is old and gay

>I don't want to be Sup Forums
>But I agree with Sup Forums

You're already doomed and you don't even know it.

Pakistani muslims.

He has spend too much time on Sup Forums

Technically yes
Both are part of Eurasia but Eurasia is divided into different hemispheres culturally
Left side of the caucasus is Europe and right of it is Asia
But calling sandniggers Asian is still internationally counter intuitive and bad police work really
They should just describe how the rapist look as objective as possible

Sup Forums is always right. Even when they're wrong.

well i'm not saying zozzle or lol.

DuneCoon Located

I don't disagree, but have you thought about the reasons not to? There are a lot of stupid people in the world who would look at those reports and think - man, those fuckers need to die, I should start killing them. I think that's about the worst case they imagine.

>raped twice in same day
>half of rapes by people who were supposed to help
WELCOME TO MERKELS REFUGEE EUROPE

WE RAPE YOUR KIDS AND CHILDREN
WE RAPE YOUR SONS
WE RAPE YOUR WIVES AND THE ELDERLY
RAPE REFUGEE TOUR NEVER STOPS IN EU
Honestly though whoever got refugees in EU is a fucking cuck and should get raped with a knife every time a native gets raped

The fucking police should make their job and be objective about it
Its not the job of the police to manipulate public opinion, it's the job of the police to catch criminals

So that's what you got? Four random Jews and four unsourced statements? Cohn-Bendit was a memeber of the European Parliament. Which is where politicians are sent that aren't important enough for national politics.