You have 10 seconds to justify why you're lurking Sup Forums during working hours on a workday

You have 10 seconds to justify why you're lurking Sup Forums during working hours on a workday.

i don't work until 1..

Time Zone?

I'm a summerfag

MODS reported underage b&

Slow af right now.

UK

I'm on vacation.

Raining so I got to go home

shitpost extraordinaire.

I'm in eastern Europe and already worked 9-6

>working hours on a workday
not everyone on the internet is from the usa you fucking moron

Don't start my new job until next week, last one went out of business at the end of June

It's evening in Europe
I work early mornings
I'm depressed and lonely, of course I lurk b

I am a grave digger, i do actual work, not oogga booga behind a pc that takes 1 hour out of the 8 you get.

I already finished working. Get fucked nerd.

general mountain time

I fucking hate my job

what is it

i give 2 shits about my job

Of course not. I'm not american is a very valid excuse.

Thx god she notices mix breed babies are better

OP if you're still working at 9pm you're probably a night shift poorfag

I'm unemployed because I went to rehab and then needed to address the underlying and formerly undiagnosed mental health issues. Since there was a major gap in employment, it's been difficult to get a company to "take a chance" on me. In the meantime, I have earned a degree in Network Engineering and some certs, but no one will higher me since I needed to get help. I want to add that I used to be semi-successful and not a NEET.

Now I'm a frogposter

Cos I dum ermerican fuckterd.
Dis my ermerican website. Only Stars and Stripes here.

Because it's not my working hours

>, but no one will higher me

I already put in my eight hours.

You're retarded. As it it happens, I'm a rich asshole on vacation on my parent's dime.

Found out why

I'm a worthless disgusting NEET.

I have a tedious desk job. Every now and then I'll take 5 or 6 minutes and waste them here.

Workday is over

Fuck off

Who said I have a job?

oh shit...lol
my mistake

I work 6pm to 2am

Pinkeye and I'm a surgeon. Can't go to work.

I quit my job on the 17th and start my new one the 7th for exactly the purpose of getting to do what ever I wanted to do for a few weeks.

Congratulations on being productive

That's exactly what I'm going for, you basementfag...

sounds legit

Off work until Monday due to what my doctor thinks is mononucleosis.

>mfw foreveralone kissless virgin and yet somehow I contracted the "kissing disease"

I'm on vacation.

>You have 10 seconds to justify why you're lurking Sup Forums during working hours on a workday.

Because I am at work and Ill be damned if I am going to do any actual work. So I browse Sup Forums all day and since I am typing, clicking, and not looking away from the screen, no one can tell I havent done anything in 8 months :)

I came back from work 2 hours ago

that's what you get for licking girls' toilet seats, you perv

i go in at 2

>gets fired

>the world is one time zone

>You're retarded. As it it happens
>As it it happens

M8 I'm at work

Well, too late to stop now.

Because im not a wagecuck pleb who works all week. I work m-w for 3 weeks a month and i make enough money to spend the rest of the time researching dank memes.

I worked from 7 till 3 you cheeky cunt.

Lunch

Currently on vacation, waiting for my gf to come back to our room

>wtf is timezones guys

I work night shift (now) and my boss knows I use my phone & doesn't care as long as I keep the plant running.

Milking time

Cause I work from home.

My shift ends at 230pm est

summerfag reporting for duty

SWAB THE DECK, PLEB

Nobody's buying cars today...

Lunch break, looking for anti-Trump snowflakes to trigger, always makes me smile lol

its night time where i am retard
worked all day, blazin' up and reading Sup Forums is my release

I'm a eurocuck

Lied to my wife that I couldn't take a vacation to go on a trip. Took day off in secret to fuck around my house alone.

I make by boss between 120-180k a year and I make 32k. Fully autonomously. I've had 4 conversations with him this year. I'm planning on doing what I'm doing now freelance next year.

It is 05:45 on a Friday ... stuff that ;-)

Still in higher education, had full summer vacation since may 17th.

I work hard for 16 hours today, I need some me time.. I mean Sup Forums time.

I work the closing shift, just woke up.

My "weekends" rotate, it's not a workday for me.

That sounds like a chill job. What do you do, user?

On toilet... Please wash hands after reading.

I don't care about this shit. Post more interracial Natalya Poklonskaya

Work as a bartender, no time bitch.

retired

Im sad

Hiding in the shitter

>working for the man
no thanks

My hours got cut thanks to a newfag.

been there. portapotty? hot af

Does your tounge look white and fuzzy?

I do tech repair in a small ski town. Literally everyone owns macs and is stupid rich. So I sit in the back and fix phones and computers, and when the tourist season comes we make crazy money. I want to do this but with insurance too - so basically charge 25/month to have remote support and in home repair of computer issues and monitoring computer for hardware issues or malware and the such. Getting 100 people on such a subscription would put me at what my income is now and it seems pretty feasible.

I'm junior at a four year university. I ditched a math discussion, but I'm better at learning on my own.

I work nights

>during working hours on a workday.

don't try to impose your societal norms on me

in some indigenous cultures, grown men are only expected to work five hour days

Checked! Dude that's awesome! Is tech repair something that takes a long time to be good at, whether or not you go to uni/school to learn? I've always wanted to do something in tech like that, but I want to learn asap and get to making the bucks.

It's 22:14 and I dont have anything to do at the barracks so Theres your reason

Shit shop.

you could always get barebacked by a tranny. owait

Does everybody work at the exact same time on the exact same days where you live?

Must be hard requesting time off for the dentist, comrade

Boredom.

systems are imaging

killing time nigger

cuz im a eurofag in a eurofag timezone bitch

There is social classes that to, and he was asserting his. It's called subtext.

I'm disabled.

it doesn't seem like it imo, I've been on these things fixing crap for friends and family since I was 10 or so though, I was always considered the techie in pretty much any social circle I was in. This job wasn't even advertising and I just submitted my resume and told them I was interested. 95% of the stuff you encounter is pretty straightforward and occasionally you'll encounter very strange problems but all in all it's a good gig. I'm hella bored of it now and want to do something more interesting, but if I can do it freelance I'll probably continue.