Why is Sup Forums so anti-EU? How could you be against European Unification and uncuckification...

Why is Sup Forums so anti-EU? How could you be against European Unification and uncuckification? Why fall for the "nationalists" subsidized by Russia which will only keep the worlds greatest continent beyond self-control?

i want europe to remain european, sick of all the niggers muslims and pakis everywhere

The EU is anti white.

Sup Forums is full of insecure basement dwellers who will join the latest fad. If this fad is neo-Fascism, so be it.

would be great if it weren't controlled by cuckmany.

>uncuckification
Do you even know what the EU does, mate?

Don't you have Bull to prep, anglo?

This. Things we need for a better EU:
> Italian politicians
> Bulgarian policemen
> Danish food
> Slovak salaries
> Spanish scientists
> Belgian social integration
> French bureaucracy
> German humour
> Croatian human rights
> Polish astronauts
> Portuguese optimism
> Swedish social engineering
> Romanian pop music
> Irish weather
> Latvian beer

>germany is racist, people hate it
>germany is tolerant, people hate it

>Italian politicians
the EU could reach a better equilibrium if they could manage to get back on their feet, a triumvirate is what we need.

because Sup Forums is, nay, Sup Forums is full of contrarian anarchist memelords
the average continental loves the EU

because EU is too mainstream and Sup Forums is hipster and contrarian central

outside of that it's mostly ignorance and eating dank memes

If the EU could control it's external borders i wouldn't give a crap.

desu an EU that was more genuinely European, rather than some arbitrary mix of immigrants, self-flagellating Euros and globalist shill that are "citizens of the world" or what ever and not a US puppet colony, it would be the unquestionable force on the face of the earth.

For as bad as things are, Europe and especially those in the EU are the best and most livable places in the world. The downward trend and cultural atmosphere is frightening.

fuck europe and whites

>Europe and especially those in the EU are the best and most livable places in the world

ironically, two best countries to live in are not in EU

>wanting to live in a non Atlantean/Thulean country

which ones, korea and japan?

you can't possibly be referring to client states of switzerland and norway

Greece is in Europe

>Danish food
What

You don't understand
I don't think there's a lot of people who are against any kind of union. People are against the current european union, which is not made for europeans anymore.

i want an Union of the european nations, not a random union where everybody from all over the world is welcome and where we all lose our identity

we need more Greece
fuck europeans

french are shit anyway who cares

>74028315
love you Germany

I am a Greek

this

that should be on the EU flag

i got you my gypsy friend

>Wanting to unificate a continent when the people have been killing each other since the ice of age
>Wanting to create a superstate when muslims and niggers have more right than the local population

It is the other way around but It does not surprise coming from a swede though.

Norway and Switzerland are de facto part of the EU.

>Why is Sup Forums so anti-EU?
dank memes. kremlin shills.
the best part is is watching locals who cry about a 0,5% drop in economic growth caused by r*ssia sanctions but are ready to quit the euro which alone would cripple the economy of a small export country like finland.

bunch of hypocritical morons.

I have reached the conclusion that g*rms are the jews of europe

>Germans gased the jews because they wanted to be the only jews in Europe

Unironically It makes sense.