Hey guys

Hey guys,
Ive been thinking alot about writing a book. A zombie apocalypse book that is unlike anything that has ever been writen or directed. Do you know how books and movies get worse with every sequel? My story wouldnt. I know it sounds like Im a stupid faggot thatll just end up making a shit book that doesnt even get published, but its not like that. Give me a chance and Ill show you anons that my idea is worthy of your time. If this thread is successful Ill write the first chapter of it on here. Although it'll be the only chapter I share because I dont want anyone stealing my ideas. So, if you read my book eventually and it has the same first chapter you know that the idea started on here first

*pic unrelated*

Bump
I believe in you, OP, and wish you best of luck. Follow your dreams

And we should care because...

Thanks man. Im one of those people who have a creative dark type of imagination.
The other night I also had a dream that I will include in my book. Actually the first chapter is basically what I dreampt of.
I always watch movies or read books and think, "what the fuck is this shit? People actually like this stuff? Its shit and could be so much better and less basic and not like every other movie thats been made in the last 20 years."

Bumperino

I've been writing for some time, think i'm at the okay level, i'll bite

Well, its not a trap, fluffy, or gay furry thread so...
Atleast its someone expressing an idea of something I guess

I believe in u op

Im not that good at writing, but Im pretty good with expressing my ideas. If I post the first chapter keep in mind that its basically a rough draft that is winged.
But, what fun is writing something awesome if you cant share it with people?

What kind of zombies? and will it be Political Drama with zombies as background or are they zombies the entire plot and everything is white noise nonsense

OP, it's people like you that can change this shit-show of a website with original threads and ideas. Bump from me.

It will be zombies that come from a nuclear explosion, but not just any neclear bomb. One that was made by the russians that speads toxic fumes for miles upon miles, that stays in the atmosphere for years, and infects hundreds of thousands if not millions depending on how big the bomb is.
They are zombies that are immune to radiation, so wiping them out with a nuclear missle is pointless. They can be killed when shot in the head, but some cannot be killed atall no matter how many times you headshot it.
They are very sensitive to noise and will swarm in pack when they witness death of one of their own. And they also sprint. That is as much as I can say. Hoped it sparked some interest

Thanks for the bump man!

Those are some fairly basic things, have you thought of making some interesting and memorable characters? I see alot of good stories with very boring characters

Interesting thread where OP wipl deliver? Bumpity bump

So a big part of what causes what you want to avoid is called sequel bloat. Begin with and end in mind, and stick to it.

Yes, my characters will be interesting as well as the story
I will take any advice on the characters to make things more appealing and interesting

Already have a beginning and end in mind. You guys will be very surprised, intrigued, and wanting more. I promise

Make them unpredictable and give a few features which seem relatable, like being a father for example. If you are writing it from the "i see a zombie" perspective (forgot official names for it) i recommend making a slightly more down to earth character and have comments talking about the past, if you are using the "he stands overlooking the zombie" perspective you can go a bit more nuts with his personality

Nuclear explosion zombies? You mean like ghouls from fallout? Not impressed, but keep going.

I was thinking the same thing originally. Basically both of your thoughts into one. A main character that is relatable but also has a outlandish personality that makes him/her unique.

Yeah, i'd highly recommend it because it gives your book more personality

Also, are you going for more realism or do you want to add more fantasy-like elements into it?

Didnt know fallout had already had an idea like mine. That fucking sucks, but I definitely have an original idea thats unlike anything else. (it happens later in the story, maybe the second book)

More science fiction. Like, how it would be in the next 50 or so years

Another bikeshedding.
Op is gay.
/thread

You could use that to add in some realistic seeming things which happened, you could drop some subtle hints to how current conflicts currently going on could have happened

Zombie apocalypse, how original

Exactly. Thats what I planned on doing. I appreciate the feedback because it helps me see what other people suggest and want. You will definitely see how current events affect us in the near future and shat consequences come from it.

So how does the zombie move when he had multiple headshots? Any explanations given or just ignore reality?

*how
I dont know how "how" turned into shat.
Wtf

I'm interested to see which way it will go

Op, you have not posted a single original idea. You are shit writer, you will never write a book.

Elaborate. I dont see how zombies that are only killed with headshots is a lack of reality. The walking dead? Hurr durr

Cunt. You havent even read anything yet.
You didnt even judge a book by its cover, you judged a book by its unwritten idea.
Congratulations faggot

True. I like walking dead, sort of, as a serie. Never liked the divorce from reality. I know I'm being stupid right now talking about reality and zombies in the same context. As an example, I liked the film 28 days later. They are just mad humans which are infected. The same physics and biology applied to that film as in reality, with some minor things adjusted. Then again, can't please every one. Just wanted to say I like a form of realism in my horror. When can we read the first chapter? As a zombie fan and a book freak I have to say you got me quite interested.

Your stupid ideas is enough to understand that you will never write a single interesting sentence in your miserable life. Hipster peace of shit.

I agree with I need to sleep actually, am feeling like shit, so i hope OP is nearly done

If you haven't got anything constructive to say than hush.

Yeah, there will always be people who are huge fans and people who just hate everything thats good
Like this faggot
I will write to first chapter in a little bit if this thread doesnt die

Soo.. Any analysis in the book about the biology of the human-zombie transformation? Or just leaving it at radiation effects?

everyone does zombies. you gotta add a few twists, maybe make a series if you get serious about writing. you'll need to make a name for them, other than "zombies" as well. decide if its actual reanimation, or mutation, or rabies. just to start.

Yes, there are a lot more details that go into the zombies than just radiation immunity.

I'm intrigued.

Got my hopes up for nothing. Everything you mentioned has been done more than a few times already. Keep following your dream I guess, even if you aren't good at it.

>zombie apocalypse book
>unlike anything that has ever been writen or directed

stopped reading there

>Simpsons did it!
Almost everything has been done. It depends on the route OP will take that will determine the quality.

>A zombie apocalypse book
Stopped reading there

>wiping them out with a nuclear missile is pointless
>They can bee killed when shot in the head

> Hey guys
Stopped reading there

"Oh, booo hooo
Its a zombie book/film that has to do with nuclear weapons. So..so...its been done a million times already!
Im sooo mad that it didnt turn out EXACTLY the way I wanted it to.
Boo hooooo!!!"
Stfu you whiney bitches.
You havent read shit yet and already your accusing and making assumptions out of nothing.
Canerous fucks.
Let OP have a chance for christ sake.

Op will not deliver, he has nothing, he is a little faggot trolling.

>I'm totally not OP guys, I just have the same retarded writing style and shitty grammar as him

Me and another guy have been interested in this, though, maybe it's the other guy and not OP

Sure

Yeah

Rip off the walking dead and call it walkers

I think thread's dead, though

You motherfuckers dont get a first chapter. You dont get shit atall.
Mainly because theres 2-3 people who are interested and the rest of you are just trolling pieces of shit.
Your all cancerous fuck faces.
Enjoy your traps and furries because thats all thats on here anymore.
Fuck yourselves.

First read "The Road" I think it is the only good post apocalyptic book out there