ITT rough sex ideas and suggestions

ITT rough sex ideas and suggestions.
I'm 47 male and a 26yr old milf fwb is coming over tomorrow at 10am EST. As of yet, she's sucked my dick for weed, but now she wants to fuck. I asked her if there's anything in particular she's lacking in her sex life that she wants. Her reply.... "Idk, lol I like it a little rough but sex life is kinda dead right now". Keep in mind I already know what I'm going to do to her, but would like some input for the lulz. I'd post her pic, but her limp dick fuck of a boyfriend watches Sup Forums. Imagine a young Linda Carter, but on the thick side. fire away.

Time for a blumpkin.

eat her pussy until it dries up? That'll show that bitch.

10am, perfect timing....all while drinking coffee and smackin the bitch on her face time to time and make her say thank you. yesh

i happen to know her pussy never dries up, but will be fun trying. Thirsty I am. Excellent.

Choke her with her panties while you fuck her

didn't think of that. like

Tied her up first with her bra

Plug her asshole with your thumb.

how do u know?Have you tried tying her up and forcing her to ride a sybian on HIGH all night? I know u haven't so be quiet.

>26
>Milf

>26
>milf

Gtfo you fucking fag. Sub 30 whores cant be milfs. They are bitches with kids. You are a cuck for taking care of the kid

Did you miss the bit where she has a cuck bf and she's just a fwb?
Retard

give her a dozen red roses

in the vag, thorns first

Choke her and slap her a bit while having her tease her clit, then bend her over a table, grab her wrists and fuck her until she's nearly orgasming, then fuck her ass until you're about to nut and tease her clit until she orgasms while you nut in her ass.

invite some friends over and get a gangbang going

>tfw no alpha male to make you suck his dick while he takes a nasty morning dump.

Why even live?

Only after she says no to a gangbang and you get her into police handcuffs onto your bed frame. Don;t forget to post on craigslist.

that, my friend, is art. thank you.

watch pastebin looool

Hahaha. Not sure if sarcasm or not. If not, thank you! If it is, I promise I usually don't usually use the word "nut" to describe male orgasms.

suggest filthy dirty whore names. when i asked her on a scale of 1-10 getting talked to like a filthy skank whore....she said ''lol...9''

not sarcastic user. truf

however, when i reframed your suggestion to her as if i was suggesting it, alas she gave it a 2. meh. me thinks she doesn't know she likes it yet. bwahaa

After you choke her a few times on your cock, call her a dirty cock loving whore.
After you piss on her call her a filthy piss loving slut.
After you slap her call her a useless little fucktoy.
When you violate her ass call her a worthless whore, only good for her holes.
When you choke her call her a vapid, air headed fuck hole.
When you grab her hair and force her to rim you call her a filthy asshole licking slut.

start a thread on Sup Forums
she has to consider dubs and perform quints

The girls I've rough fucked like being called "fucktoy" a LOT. Any variation of that I've used has made girls scream.

i'm writing these notes on my hand in case i forget. Excellent sir. Excellent.

Hah. Dubs of truth OP. You better do every single one of these.

nb4

Slit her throat and fuck the neck hole while using the blood as lube. Can't get much rougher than that