What is Sup Forums's favorite popper?

What is Sup Forums's favorite popper?

Started on super rush. Have tried Jungle Juice Platinum and Amsterdam.

Amsterdam felt good but it makes me cough like shit after.

What do poppers taste like?

I thought these were for fags

You inhale vapor but it kind of smells like a sweeter? Lighter version of rubbing alcohol i guess.

I toy my butthole but im not attracted to males. So i might be considered a fag by your standards.

Nah, it's your body. I don't care if people are fags btw, but I only ever heard of poppers in conjunction with homo butt sex

It loosens your asshole. My gf sniffs them before/ during anal.

U.K. Fag here, liquid gold is my usual

Forgot photo of her

This stuff makes me gape like crazy. I was able to stuff a whole grapefruit in my butt on a few occasions along with this stuff.

Wtf is a popper a anyway? Fag from Us btw

Do people use them when just jerking off without buttplay?

I second this.

a

I use to sell that crap
It's all the same shit

I want to try them, but couldn't find any at a nearby gas station. Closest sex shop is in the next county and I don't think there are any gay hangouts in the area.

That's because it loosens your ass, but apparently it's also fun to sniff it and jack off.

Poppers are a drug that *can* produce a very mild high but the main effect is a relaxing of smooth muscles, mainly those in the vascular and intestinal tract.
>If you have heart problems, dont use this. it can fuck your heart up.

Sort of. There's a few variations, but they're all akkyl nitrites and have the same effect.

They originally were amyl nitrate, originally used as a medication that nitroglycerin later replaced. It relaxes smooth muscle, including your anal sphincter. Homos would use it to better be able to ease in a big cock, a chicken or a toy poodle.

>homo butt sex
hah..

> Canada fag
> poppers fucking illegal here now
> have food grade NaNO2 and conc H2SO4
> trouble acquiring the right alcohol

It makes you go blind

This is a myth.
It doesn't do fuck all aside from make you light headed.
I'm also a UK fag.

I feel there is a difference in feel between jungle juice and amsterdam. The jungle juice was a lot smoother also.

Poppers are liquid, usually in small containers. You sniff thr vapor and you gives you a mild buzz while relaxing your butthole and increasing sexual desire. It last for maybe a minute but you keep inhaling to drag on the high. Makes me cum so god damn hard.

were can i buy these

With all the fakes from china circulating I don't even know if I've ever had the real brand. Any I've acquired are missing a 'genuine' marker in one shape or form according to their site.

internet

loveshacks. usually around areas with a lot of gays, because poppers are for faggots.