Why are Indian people so smelly?

I'm asking this not a trolling intention, I really want to know. I recently started to take classes in a college with a big indian, from India not indian-american, population. I work in my college, and today an indian student was in our offices, his smell was all over the rooms in seconds, this has happened at the gym, etc. What is it? don't they notice? Is deodorant not a common practice?

Body hair, food they eat, house aroma they bring with them

I always thought they smell that bad because they live in tiny apartments so their clothes, when are drying, are kept near the kitchen so they smell like curry or spices or whatever they smell

Indians, East europeans and other non Western parts of the world don't have a habit of using deodrants

it's them spices and curries. it spills into the pores and lives their for years. in fact, it's so entwined to the average Indian that they produce it naturally in their bodies. that's why Indians never get homesick. they're always at home...and probably sick

that makes sense but... it is like it's straight from their skin, it so weird.

I don't know. Never happened the same with any other ethnicity in particular before.

Spicy food

Try being around fob Russians or Chinese

yes we do, lol

But I have been around them. Not even close to the smell of indians

My regular Indian taxi driver picked me upwhilst singing to his crappy punjabi music at the top of his lungs.

He smiled when I pulled out my new pair of earphones. "Looks like you came prepared," he said, laughing.

I smiled back at him and said "yes" as I put them up my nostrils.

Stop smelling them then lel

Hahaha bitch

Lel cunt

Must be because they are assimilating to American culture. I'm also in college, and have to sit in between two White dudes who never wear deodorant or brush their teeth.

>or brush their teeth
That's so fucking disgusting

foy

very good post

this. stop smelling it with your hoop -shaped long nose.

gosh I don't even know why there are so many white people who got weird fetish

fucking crying

'jeet

>long nose.
how did you know?

was for

Ah shit I found that I spelled wrong 'hook' as 'hoop'

every fucking time I try to banter with english it happens. fuck now I just go to sleep