Choosing a new language

What language should I learn after I master English?

French or spanish

Ukrainian

But the French are subhuman scum.

>swedish banter

leave him alone, it was funny.

Would. With gusto

Based portuguese.

Do I stand a chance of marrying american qt if I'm ugly but beautiful on the inside?

How does she have all that lose skin despite being skinny?

Arabic for survival. German for business.

Skinny? She's unequivocally a fat fuck!

Hello Grandpa, the 80s called

She's old mate

If anything, it's English for survival, Chinese for business

What a whale

Here is your (You)

Shut up stupid millenial.

wtf i love sweden now

I'm no businessman though. The things I'm interested in the most are literature, movies and tv shows in a language that I'm going to learn.

Learn French or German for that.

How many languages you know?

Learn French.

Hey OP could you or any russian speakers here solve this fucking captcha for me;

> Глyбoчaйшee oзepo плaнeты Зeмля (pacпoлoжeнo в Poccии)? Oтвeт нaпишитe c мaлeнькoй бyквы лaт.бyквaми.:

I already did the lowercase letter bullshit a thousand times over but it keeps telling me that i supposedly "answered it wrong" somehow, is there something i'm not getting here or what

Need it to register on a site

I guess I'm leaning towards Spanish more, although, to tell you the truth, when it comes to literature I think the French have begotten the best authors so far.

I was about to ask if you were rich, but then I remembered you're Ukrainian. So, nah m8, no chance.

If you're really good at languages and up for a challenge, Chinese. If you're not (and most people probably aren't), just pick one of the obvious European ones. French, German, Spanish, Italian... I'm guessing you already know Russian?

Did you answer baikal?

Yeah i already tried бaйкaл aswell several times but alas no dice

Jesus nevermind, they wanted latin letters in that field all along

Which is weird since it's a cyrillic forum but whatever it's working now heh

Wich?

Besides English I am a native of Ukrainian and Russian.

Is it true that French is easier than Spanish grammar-wise and why?

I've taken both and I think Spanish is easier than French in pretty much every way. French is a cool language, though.