Is the white race dead?

Is the white race dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want to see this girl blacked.

those are hispanics you dumb fuck

Yee, but it's okay

lolno

He's paki and she's danish

Scandinavian girls are the best when blacked

This girl needs to give in already

blacked is not a verb, faggot

More of this set? Seen this pic several times but always wondered if there was an actual set

haven't been around here much I see

Just as the black one.

Agreed

Its so hot seeing white girls in general get blacked

Yes white girls are being conditioned to go black.

The fastest growing IR marriage is black man white woman

Looks like she's getting the best fucking of her life

This girl from my college was recently bragging she got blacked at a concert

>danish
>white

Interracial marriage between a white woman and an ugly nigger is just gonna create more ugly niggers. Are you all okay with this?

Its crazy how proud white girls are when getting blacked. Taking BBC is not enough, they need to rub it in white boys faces

Its over, we white men cannot compete

No, white whores are.

The whores will get old and tired and want to settle down with an adult male with money, a house, and a future (not a nigger) and will not receive the time of day.

It's been happening for over a decade... white men aren't marrying anymore. They are acquiring wealth and power instead. Niggers work out and lease cars they can't afford. That only goes so far...

It's all for the better. Thin the herd. Get rid of the weak white genes by injecting them into the nigger gene pool. It's beautiful.

Majority of mixed babies are adorable. You are using an anomaly to push your pathetic agenda.

This

>ITT obvious racebaiting

>where I live white women view niggers as animals, and none of them think very highly of bestiality.

>adorable

like those so-ugly-they're-cute pugs?

This

looks like a bad shoop

when did Sup Forums become so full of faggots

She doesn't even look white.

Fucking jews seriously I can't wait to kill you all fucking subhumans

It's funny, because by choosing white women, they aren't dooming whites, they are dooming themselves.

>black guy fucks white woman
>creates 1/2 black 1/2 white children
>children grow up and also fuck white women
>create 1/4 black and 3/4 white children
>etc until they are mostly white again

If black men aren't fucking black women, they will eventually cease to exist, because no one else is gonna take the black wommen

Prove to me you're not a samefag.

Kill yourself fucking pussy faggot, I will kill all those disgusting babies with a shovel

Fuck off fag cuck nigger worshiper. Thats just a slut sucking on a nigger dick, i bet youll give the life of your mother for 1 second with that dick in your mouth.

Terrible logic retard. If you have even a percent of nigger in you, you are a nigger. 3/4 white is not white, is a nigger.

MIX RACES!!! ONLY FUCK PEOPLE OUTSIDE YOUR RACE!! THIS IS SO PROGRESSIVE!!

I mean, niggers need to increase their gene Poole's IQ somehow...
What better way than fucking low IQ white girls that they'll leave and bare children who grow to resent black men.
Wait...

If you make this idiotic thread enough do you think it will come true? never happen fucktard

fucking this.

these fucking racebaiting faggot want to see the end of "muh hwait privilege" but don't think for a second that they're also advocating the end of pure black genes also.

Based.

White, blonde, famous, gorgeous.

Who is she fucking? A BBC.

good god, it looks like a bobble-head

nah. every race has sluts. the good traditional white woman would never do such a thing. such as this graceful lady.

You do know that fraction gets halved every generation right?
1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
If you have less than 1% of an ethnicity, it counts for nothing and that black mans descendants are white as snow.

who is this john person i keep hearing so much about?

It's ok now if everyone says uses the word nigger, if a nigger gets offended and tries to beat you, just shoot him.

a baby black child?

what a pedo!

Did you niggers know that China is taking over Africa and NOT race mixing?
You're disappearing even faster than you thought

Famous?

why wait until he offends you?

kek

An upcoming model, a new jordyn Jones. JJ is also blacked lol

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/

>CHINKED

Yes goy-I mean guys. The only way we will preserve our beautiful white race is by breeding with the most ugliest. We will put the niggers into extinction!

if you ever feel sad and depressed Sup Forums

cheer yourself up and remember that things could be worse and you could be a cuck poster

I was mocking you, nigger.

>upcoming
So you agree that she's not famous. If they are 'upcoming,' they haven't made it yet. And also, who cares? Lots of attractive people have low standards like that.

her face says it all.
what the fuck did I do. not one of these mongrels looks like me. and I have tried so meny times.

such is the fate of the mudshark

sad... many such cases.

Nobody in their right mind knows who those people are.

No, they're plenty of living white people.

I'd like to point out I haven't got a reply.

Yes, but why can't you get a girlfriend?

I'm not advocating it, I'm just saying that the effort is futile on their part. Their genes will become diluted and lost to time if they continue to breed with those outside of their race moreso than those within. That's just fucking mathematics and science.

lol using every excuse possible. The fact is she has half a million Instagram followers. Many of which are teen white girls who will follow in her footsteps

They see she's blacked, they will do it too.

>he's half at best
Yep, keep going til those babies are white again. Good little nigger.

>implying

Some young, dumb, white whores who follow a person who's only asset is how superficially attractive and trendy she is. Surprising?

>They see she's blacked, they will do it too

'til pic related happens, oh wait...

>this thread

Yup. We had a great run but in our cucked up guilt we've allowed an entire imperialist race of inbred mongrels take over our lands freely and openly in the name of justice. Now Muslim shitskins will dominate. Easiest invasion since the Trojan Horse.

imma need sauce on that

empire of dust

the Trojan Horse is a pretty good fucking analogy for this descent into politically correct oblivion facing whites/the West. I wonder if this kind of subversion was inspired by it? Doesn't really matter I suppose.

Fuck off cuck posters

Lol, the end of all arguments

i agree my man

this is so pathetic its actually hilarious

yes but its not going to be due to white girls fucking niggers, the bigger threat is white men with asian women. those sneaky chinks

nigger u need to go to walmart in a military town. mixed babys of all races are ugly assed monsters.

wish people would learn to sage

>empire of dust
White men with Asian women would still manage to secure a prosperous future. It's white women and niggers/arabs that will destroy all evidence of intelligence. for future generations.

correct
dilution of genes and loss of any positive features of both groups is a feature, not an oversight

Oh ok

fuck, where do you live and are there any homes up for sale?

>Things people really said

sure thing fam

>prosperous future

of elliot rodgers.

also, when white men marry asian, their children are asian and more likely to have an asian family of their own. white genes thrown into an asian genepool is wasted genes.

This made me think of that picture with the nazi guy and the black girl.

Someone post it, they make a cute couple.

mixed race people are largely ugly as sin. another myth propagated by media and sold to the masses.

fractions have very little to do with whether a given genetic trait is dominant or recessive, halfwit. once those are gone, they're gone.

That's totally the opposite of my experience. I find that half breed Asian/white chicks gravitate towards pure white men in exactly the same way that mulatto chicks tend to gravitate toward white men. It's a sign of nature naturally correcting the mistakes of of the mother. People just naturally find white people more attractive.

John Cuckendorf is back at it again.