first

second for agrarianism, state's rights, and radical Constitutionalism

Regulations only exist to justify the encroachment of the federal government

What did you go to Kentucky for?

>a tumble weed
o am laffin

good to see /dixie/ alive and well desu

Muda muda dixie

Look at us, burning through threads like there's no tomorrow. Just a week ago I had to make a new one every day when I woke up.

Bojangles reporting in.

>we're a real general now

my loyalty will remain to /dixie/

may our general never die

I wish we had Bojangles here

third edition today, we're approaching full power after a very slow start
all we need is more memes and we'll be a full on hub for Southern culture discussion and nationalism on the internet

dank memes

I'm hungry, sleepy, and need to transfer my lab work. What to do

fifteenth for white sharia

Naming my daughter Antebella. I don't care what her grandmother thinks.

dude

i miss it so much

>salty spicy thick fries
>perfect biscuits brushed with butter and salt on top
>greasy yet delectably juicy chicken

fuck

me on the bottom left

ITT: Men who did nothing wrong

>that pic

If I ever have a son I'm going to give him a really long, pompous, regal-sounding Southern name.

Match made in heaven.

So fat, I guess have to fuck her since I'm black

If Calhoun had been president we'd be living in a perfect world

L'd'quellishaw

foy

Jaquantavius, right

Beauregard

what does dixie think of ((((science)))))

Amos

me on the far right would i fit in in your dixie?

Funny way to spell God

fuck out my thread

Amos is a given name

He's foraying into waters he's better off leaving lie.

kys you fucking moron

I am working towards a bio degree

we must destroy scientism and all those who preach it

no u

>he only has one given name

now kiss

That's gay, also that ain't an American flag, man

ARKANSAS GIVE ME DA BOOTY PLS

Need more trannies in the south. There's not enough boipussy for young men trying to wet their whistle.

if you only have one first name or don't go by all three of your names you are NOT a Southerner.

>Bill Nye shows up on stage riding a Segway with periodic table decals plastered all over it
>crowd cheers and starts chanting BILL BILL BILL
>"Alright guys, we're gonna do some SCIENCE!"
>crowd erupts into a frenzy
>electronic dance music starts playing as Bill mixes two flasks of identical looking liquid and produces a blue solution
>the audience is turning genderfluid nonbinary as he's doing this
>"As I mix these two compounds, I want to remind you that, just like this liquid flask I'm holding, race is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!"
>chants of Black Lives Matter roar through the audience, whites are checking their privilege en masse
>suddenly a voice from the back of the audience says, "But I have data proving there's differences in IQ between the races!"
>the music stops
>the crowd turns immediately silent
>"Who said that?" shouts Bill Nye as he steps off his segway. "Who fucking said that?!"
>A lone white male stands up in the audience, with two charts showing intrinsic differences between the races
>"The facts speak for themselves! Blacks have lower IQ even when adopted by white parents!"
>deathly quiet tension in the air
>suddenly somebody starts chanting "Hate facts, hate facts, hate facts!"
>the crowd joins in
>they start encircling the white male, their chants getting louder
>a Pansexual Fairy Sprite starts screeching and hissing in demonic tongues about privilege
>this is the signal for the crowd to rush the poor white man and tear him limb from limb
>as this happens, Bill Nye drops his pants and starts masturbating at the carnage, using the flask he was holding earlier as an anal pleasure tool
>the audience joins in and partakes in a massive orgy of semen and the white male's blood
>in the midst of this, an AfroAsian queerkin finds the papers used by the white male and burns them with his bong lighter
>crowd cheers at this spectacle
>Bill Nye shouts, "That's science!"
>roll credits

all three of you are gonna bite the dust

No

is he dead yet?

not gonna give that scum a search engine metric value

Science and technological innovation is essential for the economy. Without it, Dixie can't progress.

ay hol up

>"I fucking hate niggers"
>"better kill the ones that go to church!"

:(
hmmmph
okay
can i at least have your diamonds and minerals

He visited my university last year and started bitching about (((climate change))) and talking about the sundial he built for the mars rover

"Progress" is a codeword for "uppity coloreds"

>our kansas

Dixies are the shit. LA fag here(not a Mexicant) and Southerners are way better than stuck up Northerners.

Would drink beer and fire guns with

reminder that the scientific method is not applicable in all circumstances

ftfy

We should team up against international jewry

It fits so well

I read a bit of a previous thread and some of you seemed very polite. stay classy

Rude
Not rude

>America has always been a beacon of scientific progress
>it doesn't matter that this is because of the traditional lack of government intervention in this country, just gibsmedats
What did black science man mean by this

What do you need them for...

>building a sundial on an interplanetary robot

o gee let me plug my astrolabe into my usb port here to cross reference with google maps

if the planet is 5 degrees hotter we all arent going to die

I sure hope they just pretended to include that sundial, nothing short of useless.

I don't understand these autists, why does no one kill the drug dealers, they always go after the ones who aren't doing anything?

Why do people keep calling us "Dixies" plural? Is that a thing?

i like it

I mean look at the Research Triangle District in North Carolina. It's a major innovator in medical, biotech, and information communication technology. It's a model that should be replicated by the rest of the South.

why thank you sir

>fire guns
>California
Good luck with that

>b-but what if the rover loses connection with the satellite
>then we can read time on a rover that we can't contact
Useless cunt

there is the potential for our atmosphere to reach a point where it's simply a run away train, one need only look at the cauldron that is Venus

hey buddy, those drug dealers are just trying to put food on the table

I thought it said Farkansas for a second

It's Dixum

just kill all positivists

8/10

The stars are too big tho

Same thing for that Joy Lane nigga, why shoot an old man, instead of someone whose actually a problem

I always figured the demonym would be Dixielander or just southerner desu

yer welcome in /dixie/ bud

>how can the robot tell us what time it is on mars
>what if that mechanism fails
>we need a backup
>*cue bill nye*
>"Did you guys know that the sundial was one of the earliest clocks?"

George Wallace giving up segregation was a lot like Don Quixote giving up chivalry.

>le water vapor maymay
That's been debunked multiple times

You're taking food off a junkie's child's table you human wart

do you have that annoying valley girl or vocal fry accent?

you certainly are in good company with the southern cur

Honestly there must be a concerted effort to make state flags as ugly as possible in an attempt to stifle regional affiliations. There's no way that 90% of state flags are something that was brought before an elected body and approved in earnest.

Yes, I legitimately believe that there's a conspiracy.

>Nice clock, Ahmed

in like 2000 years

....stuff

I think I saw them park their souped up food in front of their apartment the other day

I like Dixielander a lot. Dixieman or Dixiewoman even better although that would never stick. Another is "Southron". I just generally dislike "Southerner", I feel like a cardinal direction as an identity doesn't do us justice.

I like Southron

fine, just be careful

Was just in rural Virginia and the blacks were really well behaved. 9/10

state flags are irrelevant, it's not well known, (because they are irrelevant) but until the 20s-30s many states still didn't have their own flag

one only needed the stars and stripes for civic function, and no one would have had it otherwise

Had no idea bill nye still existed until leftist kikes paid him to be the new face of their progressive faggotry now that everyone is sick of the late night hosts.

thanks