Fuck all the other states (and cities)

Fuck all the other states (and cities).

Los Angeles thread...

San Diego > Los Angeles > Everywhere else

LOLno

Tell me about places that aren't Downtown. New Yorkfag here and I've always found L.A to be a cool looking place.

Yes

San Diego is a smaller(but still huge) version of LA with less liberals, less traffic, better beaches, better food(though LA is top tier food too) and just as good nightlife

Well I live in this fucking city and I hate it but I'm still pretty sure it's better than any other city in this fucking country

Venice Beach - best beach area in the country.

Echo Park/Silver Lake - similar hipsterness to Williamsburg

Glendale (where I live) - sleepy, pristine town with never ending gorgeous Armenian women.

Constant outdoor activities, huge amount of bars and restaurants.

Hard to visit and have fun without knowing someone, because you will just do useless touristy things. Some awesome speakeasy bars to visit.

Just post pictures of nude girls, I don't care about your opinion of the city

Who would want to live there? Over priced and full to the brim with arrogant liberals.

Someone I know just came back from LA and they said that Venice was really dirty and full of homeless people. Is it just a specific part of the beach or is it the whole thing? Also, what are the medium-lower income neighborhoods like? What's it like where the mexicans live? I want to see K-town too

>sleepy, pristine town with never ending gorgeous Armenian women.
op is a dirty sand nigger
its literally the only thing people can say about the place
>lots of armenians
>damns they are assholes!

Erdogan needs to make Glendale Great Again

>the birthplace of faggotry and degeneracy the likes of which has never even been dreamt of before
yeah, fuck you and your sjw fagland.
all you worthless fucks have GAIDs or soon will.

still eagerly awaiting the beautiful future in which pretty much the entire state falls into the ocean.
it'll be biblical, the righteous fury the lord will cast upon thee.
sadly it hasn't happened already

Venice is completely filthy and full of homeless people. But it is full of culture and artists and cool stuff. The birthplace of the weed doctor.

Lower-income neighborhoods are trash. Lots of crime and minorities. The weather is still good there though. 70s-80s year round.

K-town is super cool and getting better each year. Unreal food, and bars on every corner. Also those fun karaoke bars where you can rent a nice big room with your friends and get $2 beers till 5 am.

Im white actually. Obviously you are too poor to have any friends in Glendale or to visit often. You wouldn't know anything about it because it's not near your hangouts of shithole Encino or wherever ur low class family lives.

Armenians are super quiet and family oriented. Always bbqs going on, music, dancing, hookah. And all the youth are good people. No gangs, no loud music at night, no graffiti.

Take them over any other minority any day of the week.

lived in K-town for 6 months

Ktown is good to visit for like 2 days when youre here, after that, just keep moving

It's true that there are liberal SJWs and illegals everywhere. But I'm a hardcore conservative and I still love it.

You can ignore the libs here and live a beautiful life in a paradise. Unlike Iowa or whatever shithole red state you live in.

Yea I would never live there. Very run down, so only nice at night when going to a specific restaurant. Getting better though

Adam?

hehe
>glendale
>money
>bigger laugh

sorry fuck boi, ill stay on the beach

have you been to Glendale? it's clear you haven't. there are Maseratis and Ferraris on every corner. Literally every person owns at least a beamer

Even though it gets way too hot, The Valley is a nice place to get away from all the shit in LA

Throughout the entire election I saw ONE Hillary Clinton bumper sticker in San Diego compared to literally thousands of Trump stickers, yard signs, hats, shirts. CA is def liberal, but it is overblown. There is a large resistance here. Being surrounded by dipshit liberals makes it more fun as there are so many people to trigger

damn you butt mad somethin fierce
folks use to live 4 blocks from the galleria so get to fucking yourself like i said

the beach is the shit
if you live in cali and its not there you're a fuck up

i grew up at the beach, went to college by the beach. it's nice and i visit all the time. but the housing is much shittier than in the valley (esp. Glendale in particular). Also housing is way more expensive, no ACs anywhere to be found. Homeless and druggies everywhere. Onshore flow keeps it cloudy every fuckin morning and every night.

Beach is nice to visit on a hot day. Otherwise, the valley is the best part of LA.

how can you deal with the rampant faggotry always in your fucking face?
the illegals is bad enough, the whiney fat sjws is also bearable
but the constant fear of having your anus brutally raped and infected with the aids...
just how can anyone live around so much rampant faggotry?

>the valley

holy shit it took me a moment to find my sides, but thats just like your opinion man

LA is not San Francisco

I almost never see any people that are blatantly gay. And I almost never see any people that are blatantly SJWs or liberals.

I live in a nice suburb, so I also almost never see ANY blacks or mexicans.

If you go to the westside (beach) areas, the total opposite is true for all of the above.

LA is an enormous place. Most people have no real comprehension of how big

Chilled in Irvine and traveled up around LA during the course of a vacation.
Can confirm it was pretty damn nice.
But there's no way I would want to pay the monetary cost to live there.

>successful
>'individual'

seconded. Woodland Hills lyf

it's actually more like this....on a beautiful hillside with amazing sunsets rivaling the beach