Sup Forums I need some serious help

Sup Forums I need some serious help.
Let me introduce myself, I'm 28, currently living in Arizona, been married for 5 years with 2 kids, and currently work as a janitor at an office, my wife works a part time at night as a waitress. I hate the work I do, but recently my stress has increased around me. For the past 2 years my wife has grown more abusive, almost every week she tells me I must be cheating on her and not working, and how I've changed, and has gone out during the weekends with my kids without telling me, or calling me, and when she comes back, and I try talking to her, she threatens hit me, and call the cops on me if I don't shut up, and we haven't had sex in 4 months. I really don't know what to do. She's become such a fucking bitch, and I can't take it any more. So I read into relaxation, and massages, and found HE asian massage parlors. I need to go, I want to fucking cum. I have the cash ready, and know where it is, I plan on going tomorrow after work. I really feel nervous about this, should I go? Any tips for my first time?

No bullshit, you're wife is cheating on you.

Don't be nervous, just go for it, it sounds like you really need it!

bump

>married for 5 years with 2 kids
There's your problem user

AZ fag here. I just wanna know where the Asian parlor that'll touch my dick is.

Don't do it. Find proof of your wife cheating and then file divorce and take the kids.

use rub maps

I go to AMPs all the time. It's easy. Here's some tips:
>Do a little research ahead of time. Rubmaps or eroticmp (dot com) will give you a good idea as to where you can really get your money's worth.
>If you walk in and the provider is wearing jeans, leggings, or sweatpants, turn around and walk right out. You're not getting anything good there.
>If the person who opens the door is an old fat Asian woman in street clothes, that's the mamasan. Treat her with respect and kindness and she'll hook you up with the best girl she's got.
>If the provider is wearing a little dress or lingerie, you're in the money.
>If they ask if you've been there before, the correct answer is always "yes."
>When they ask for the $60 (or whatever the basic price is) up front, I usually just always give the "happy ending" amount that corresponds with the level of service I'm expecting. Some people wait, but I prefer to just give it all up front so they know what I'm there for.
>Once you've established that you're in a place that gives happy endings, the only remaining issue is to prove that you're not law enforcement.
>Give the provider a hug when she walks into the room. Grab her ass and grind your cock into her a bit.
>If she asks you if you want a shower, the answer is yes.
>When they tell you to get undressed, get fully nude except for the towel they provide you in the room
>Whenever you get a boner, be sure she notices it
>The massage part usually (but not always) starts with you on your stomach, with a shitty massage, then moves to sexual stuff once she tells you to flip over.
From there, it's pretty obvious stuff. The best advice really is to just relax and enjoy. I've been married 5 years as well and love my wife, but I go to AMPs all the time. Helps me scratch my itch to bang other women without getting into trouble with affairs or drama.

Fuckin hell, dude. Get some of that on a hidden camera. Take it to a lawyer, get a fucking divorce, take the kids, and fuck off somewhere else.

Christ.

this please, don't fuck up going to a parlor

Dude, every jurisdiction is no fault divorce now. It doesn't matter who cheated on who.

look clearly what you need is some marriage counseling not a fucking hand job

WHY DONT YOU MAN UP! DONT BE SUCH A PUSSY

kek what kind of advice is that, the man clearly needs some stress relief lmao

AZ fag too. Ask her if you can have a straight up conversation with her and tell her how you're feeling. Hell, even ask if she's cheating on you. Staying calm can go a long way.

bump for sauce

Getting laid and getting your shit in order are two different things. Get things sorted out at home first, and then figure out how to get your dick wet.

OK look, you as a dad need serious marriage counseling something like this can just ruin a marriage

You honestly sound like a sad cuck XD get help dude, I got no tips in how to get a handy though

This. This is genuinely good advice. Remember OP getting some action on the side won't save you from your problems at home....

Double this. You shouldn't have to "get away" from your life every once in a while. The stress relief is only temporary.

>Rubmaps or eroticmp
how do you get around paying for an account?
Thanks for the info!