New wwyd thread, abuse, rape and snuff edition

New wwyd thread, abuse, rape and snuff edition

reply for replies

Is being nice to her too much..

bump

Would deepthroat this slut while one friend insert in one thrust his dick deep inside her asshole. She would cry as she feel how my friend is tearing her asshole, she's trying to escape so we beat her until she's near to stop moving. She looks so in pain so I'd stop playing with her slut mouth and would start fisting her pussy. then she fall unconscious and we use her as our sexdoll. Once we came inside all her holes, we would tie her up and let some street dogs fuck her, then we would leave that place so she could have some privacy while she's playing with the dogs

Cover that face with a plastic bag so I don't have to look at it and fuck it while it chokes. Finish in the body and dump it in a river

wwyd guys?

Reply to get a reply

Strip her and tie her up. Fuck her ass as she screams for mercy. If she screams to loud I start to strangle her until she shuts up. Finish in her face and drop her in an alley

pls more and longer replys

Reply to others and you'll get more

hot hot hot, could i see her feet, op?

wouold like to use her as my personal slave, gosh she is so perfect

Depends, wwyd to the little rapemeat? I got feet for you if you answer

big dick here

anyone want me to cuck them on kik?

I'd insert her phone as deep as i can in her pussy while fucking her asshole and stufffing her pantys in her mouth. She move's so much so i need to beat her, finally I cum in her asshole force her to take out the cum with her fingers and lick it.
wwyd?

>tie that bitch up
>rip her clothes off
>force her to spread legs
>start sniff and toungue-fuck her ass hole
>diamond dick her until she start crying
>cum on her hair
>pee in her face
>profit

Tie her to a tree naked until she's badly sunburnt. Slap her all over. Nut on her red face.

WWYD?

Here's her feet, I have more if you want. How would you rape her now that you know her feet?

Nipple clamps, pussy clamps, bodywriting.

wwyd?

Show some more - then i will tell you how hard i will fuck her

tanned feet or white ones?

wwyd??

Not him but thanks for delivering unlike others

I'd wait till she was alone and strangle her until she passes out. Then I'd take her to a nice lonely place in the forest and strip her and tie her legs to different trees so she's spread eagle. Once she wakes up I force myself into her. She screams for help, although no one can hear, and I beat her until she's silent. Once I've finished in her I cut her loose and hang her in a tree. I watch her choke to death, and leave her there for the world to find

How would you guys rape/kill these little sluts?

White ones

Thanks, wwyd to her?

is that your friend on the left? does she have a ig or sc?

nned the left one. must check if she got tight asshole

a long reply here pls, only got short ones

>turn her into my personal slut by fucking her 5 times a day then, use her phone to text the other one, rinse and repeat.
>repeat until I have five, blind fold them all attach vibrators to the ones I'm not fucking and swap between the five.

Anyone want to do them?

both can suck my cock. go deep till the balls.

Damn bro, need this slut right now. Both holes nauuuuuu

god, id slowly take her socks off and id start to sniffing every wrinkles on her soles.
after that id concentrate on her fingers and the space between them, licking and tasting those pretty feet.
Id surely be turned on by her reaction as id force her to feetjob me. id problably cum over her huge tits and id force her to eat every drop then

wwyd

I'd take them into a basement and hold them captive for a week with plenty of water. I would separate the two after breaking them down mentally. The girl on the left would be force-fed until she was massive and the girl on the right would be starved. At this point, I would make the girl on the right kill her friend and then eat the body out of desperation.

If she would not kill her, I would make the other dismember them. I would save the body, and starve her. Then, I would prepare her a delicious meal made from the girl's meat. I would feed it to her, and let her know what she had just eaten after she had finished. Then, I'd snuff her out and sell any human parts that were valuable to the appropriate vendor.

Who wants some

its always warm in that tight slit of hers
would insert 4 fingers and rattle her pussy

could i have moar? nudes? or feet and face

most psychopathic, dead eyes I've ever seen

Here's feet and face, if you write a long post about how you'd rape/kill/dispose of her I'll give you the nudes I have

I would remove her eyes and skull fuck her to death. I would make her eat her eyes.

i would lay her on top of me and make her ride me while massaging her boobs. Then id carry her against a wall, hold her thighs while she wraps arms around me and fuck her

Tie her up on the bed of a hotel room for the weekend and put up a post on craigslist inviting every horny guy out there to fuck her and use her however they want.

Get behind her and knock her up. When she wakes up, she will be tied and surrounded by guys everywhere and she would become a cum dumpster. Everyday she would take cums fron different guys

wow, she need my cream on her face.

OP

Eh, not quite what I was looking for but I'll still deliver

lovely, need this pussy on my face

She likes showing off that ass, huh?
I'd take her to a very, very public area, like a park, and would bend her over a bench or something. I would tell her not to move, and if she did, I'd bitch slap her. I would take a stick from a tree and switch her until she was bleeding. Everyone would be watching her, but no one would help her no mater how much she screamed. Then, I'd grab her by the neck and pull up her dress, and rape her on the bench.

ill try again for more n00dz

How would you have fun with Kaisa, soon to be a mom?

Go for it, I got a couple more

Tie the white girl spread eagle on the floor with the other girl tied up and gagged doggy style over top of her. In a way that they can still look each other in the eye. Daily torture for the darker girl. Pliers to the nipples and clit until there's nothing left, broken fingers and toes. Nails and screws driven into her tits and left there. The works. All the while doing nothing to the lighter girl except as powerful a vibrator as I can find stuck to her clit. Forcing her to watch her friend take anything I throw at her. Until finally jamming a screw driver into her neck so she slowly chokes on the blood right on top her friend. I'd leave them there over night and the next day or untie her, and make her get herself off using as many parts of her friends body as she can. Once she's thoroughly broken I'd have my fun with her. Fuck her until I'm bored. Wrap my hands around her neck and slowly choke the life out of her after filling her with cum. Kick the bodies out of a stolen car in front of their house with a tape of everything that happened.

id first sneak into her house and surprise her while shes taking a shower, id drag her to her room and throw her into her bed. if she tried to run away id tie her legs and arms and laying her in the bed. While she sobs id lift her legs and start fucking her, after a few minutes of doing that and dropping a load in her id make her give me a blow job and leave her tied up so i can do it all over again after a while

Nice

also nice. I got one more after this if you can give me one more, and really go brutal on this one, let the monster out on her

>spend time somewhere and get her drunk as fuck
>take her on my shoulder into a secret basement, where nobody can hear a single noise
>meanwhile she falls asleep
>put her a collar so she can escape
>let her sleep and recover
>the day after she realize she's been caught and start to freak out
>she begs me for let her go
>i tell her to follow my order or it will get worse
>force her to get naked
>force her to walk only like a dog
>force her to lick my ass
>now with a tremendous erection i want to have sex
>tie her hands together behind her back, so she stand doggy with the face to the ground
>start drilling her asshole, the more she complain, the harder i go
>when im about to cum i facefuck her crying face
>deeptroath and cum inside
>she keeps crying, so i fuck her again and this time i make sure to get her pregnant
>she's desperate, and i have no patience
>decide to hang her
>once she passes away i fuck her again cause of great body
>with knives and axe i dismembrate her body
>put avery pieces in black plastic bags
>get rid of them in bins

Now this is the good shit

can i get moar nudes for this

Here you go, this inspire anything else in you?

Fuck yeah more

This pussy ?

lol love shit like this cause there is no way you would ever do this

I also have a couple of her ass, if people are interested and want to destroy her

is that the same girl as
that one in blue?

yeah

got any more front pics showing boobs or pussy?

I would let you fuck her and cum in her while she sucks my dick , then anything else you'd want

I got one more boobs one from the same time as And I also have some ass shots. If you want any let me know after write how you'd destroy her little whore body

wwyd?

best pussy ITT. And this ass. My cock i ready

I would invite her for drinks and dinner, id take her out to some nice restaurant and have a kinda nice meal, then id pay for us and take her home. We would do this a couple times a week and eventually id get invited to her home. After a couple of week she will trust me deeply and ill make my move, ill suggest to go running and after a few miles we go home and shell be so tired her body will be. DESTROYED.

if i give you my email can i have her sc through there? I wanna see more of her or ig and you can screenshot pics and send them to me

All her shit's private, but if you'll write some rape/snuff stories of her, I'll send you any good shit I find

If you're willing to write the rape/snuff stuff for me, give me your email and I'll send you one of the ass pics as proof

Wwyd

slap her hard before forcing her to kneel and spread her ass, then i would rape her tight hole making her cry

Actually, anyone who wants more of her and will write some brutal shit for me about her, hit me up at my secondary email [email protected], I can send you any type of pic you want if I have it and any hot ones she posts in exchange for more rape stories

Ahhh im not really creative with rape stuff and im super tired. cant think. sorry man your girl is super cute tho, you a lucky man

drug her up real bad so she has no idea where she is or what's happening. I'd collar her up and whip her ass red, making it bleed while she cries out in pain, no idea what is happening to her. I'd slam her head against the ground and fuck her tight pussy, pulling on her collar with a leesh like a bitch that needs a lesson. I'd finish up with creaming right inside her pussy, leaving the cum right in there

buy her some mcdonald's idk

facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock, then brutally rape her tight asshole

Well save the email in case you change your mind, hit me up and I'll be sure to send good shit your way

I would fuck both this holes one by one. I will use her, like a toy. My cock ready for this slut. Bring her to me.

ok, thank you very much for those pics before. gn

could we have another one of her (with a cute face)?

More

That face is just begging to be slapped to shit. I'll rape her pussy while choking and slapping her. When she passes out from the choking, I ravage her throat. Once she's back up, I rape her ass and choke her again, and this time I don't stop. Her bodies twitches as she dies bring me to climax, and I finish in her lifeless ass

She's the blonde girl who's been posted this whole time, the one with the nudes. How would you ruin her cute face?

This her too

WWYD to my slutty girlfriend