I saw someone die tonight /b

I saw someone die tonight /b
>At some nigger party because there was nowhere else to go
>Sausage fest but a couple cute girls
>Me and mein nekkar are hanging out
>Loud bang and some nigger whooping "it's just a firework it's just a firework"
>Girl goes limp and falls into a couch
>A couple seconds shock then everyone screams and runs outside
>For a couple seconds I remember I am a certified EMT and it's my duty as a human being to help this girl
>Everyone is screaming about cpr and shit like that while I'm just trying to get her off the couch, open her airway and check her vitals
>Her back is covered in blood and I freeze
>The chaos gets to me and I run away with our booze
>I get to the car and use the vodka to clean this girls blood off of my hands
>Half of me is screaming at myself to go back in and do what I can to help
>But I just can't get my legs to move and I'm just stammering trying to come to terms to what I just saw
>Cops show up and me and my buddy bolt
>The more time passes the more guilty I feel
>The more I try to convince myself I am a coward while convincing myself there was nothing I could have done anyway
>We just sit there in my car and think about what we saw
>This girl in her 17s to 19s just dead in a second
>Drive by or a gun going off in the party, were just trying to make sense of it
>I spun quick and saw her go down
>I saw her limp body just die and fall into the couch like it was nothing
>Like her soul was nothing, like her life was nothing it just vanished
>All before she even hit the ground
>The bullet had to be center mass in the head neck or center chest
>It had to have killed her
>Because if not the blood is on my hands because I didn't help
>I could have saved her life
>The whole basis of emergency medical attention is how fast treatment is given
>I was right there 5 feet away and if that shot wasn't fatal I could have saved her life
>But now I don't know
>Because I didn't check to see where she was shot and I didn't do everything in

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, good backstory user. What's your evil scheme?

Maybe she posted in this other thread right here

>my power to help her
>The blood and screaming and terror and disgust wiped away the 2 years of training and buildup to the moment when I could be a hero
>And I just ran
>It's about 3 hours later
>I got drunk with my buddy to forget it then went home
>I'm lying in bed and I can't stop thinking about it
>My mind is going over everything I did wrong and everything I could have done in every situation depending on where the bullet hit her in the back neck head or etc
>I can't sleep
>Her face hasn't left my mind

You have to carry that weight son.
Well its not your fault if you ask me.

yeh man lifes crazy. Grew up in Southern Cali. Not even in the hood and could still hear drive bys. Friend across the street got his teeth shot out in a shooting.

So is life in the USA friend. Dumb people with guns kill people all the time.

Was also in the military and seen my share of death and have killed people. All I can say is time is the ultimate healer.

>I don't know what to do from here /b
>I feel disgusted with just laughing it off but I know it hit me hard
>Will I be able to sleep tonight?
>Can you really move on from seeing someone die in front of you?
>Can you move past the guilt?

>i need to distract myself to get the thoughts of her away from me
>I feel much better just typing this and reading your responses
>But when I'm alone with my thoughts it's just there and I can't sleep

and to be honest it sounds like you couldn't help her anyway. You're a first responder not a surgeon.

so where was she shot. If you had to guess would she have made it even with the best help immediately available?

humans have this thing called fight,flight,freeze. In a real situation your survival instinct kicks in and you do one of those things.

without proper training most people run or freeze.

>Drive by or a gun going off in the party,
lol u nigger.

stfu fag, ofc you can move past it, just think of it as a lesson for next time. Also that party was wack/sketch. Also WTF.

I don't wanna be the dick here, but it kinda sounds like this was all your fault. You should feel like shit for what you did. that girl dead because of you. If a better man were there she would be alive, but you were there. That's on you user. I hope you kill yourself. You should.

cool story but wheres the punch line
some nigger got killed, so what

I'm an EMT basic
>If she was lucky enough to take the shot anywhere but the head or heart I could have treated her and made her more likely to survive
>Blood control, assisted breathing, seal bandage if she was slingshot
>Now I don't even know what could of happened because I thought of the police and thought of myself rather than her

this guys a faggot. ignore him. Didn't get his fill of BBC so his wife had to tag in.

Was the girl a nigger? If so, than it's not such a big deal. No big loss.

Well what you encountered is panic. There's no way around it, no training can prepare you for such situations.
It's ok to feel bad, it's natural. You feel like you're responsible for her death and you should feel bad about it, but it's not like you shot the gun.
Understand that you've fucked up, but also understand that the chances of actually helping a gunshot victim are extremely low.
You should do another course in first aid, become good at it and be prepared to use it when you need it.
Atone for fucking up by becoming an excellent first responder.

Also talk to someone about it (maybe a psychologist), keeping things like this to yourself isn't good for your mental health.

She was white I think. Maybe mix with hispanic

>i sympathize very much with this man who did nothing to save an innocent life.

You're a real shit human user. You should kill yourself also.

its not like she had future prospects more advanced thank sucking dick

>she was a spic not a nig
nothing of value tbqh famcom

>just so you know, I live in southern new Mexico right next to the border
>I've seen my share of shit
>Never someone dying from a gunshot

>no walking the dinosaur
>no tree fiddy
Worst greentext ever.

Consider the fact, someone in the house was shot, and if you didn't get outta there ASAP you could've died as well.

Most human lives are worthless user, yours is worth to much (being an EMT) to risk being in that situation.

Consider you didn't have any medical supplies. The bullet isn't a disease, you can't dis-infect it with vodka.

Grow tf up.

what he thinks he's doing but just looks retarded.
>pic related

>She was limp when I tried to move her
>No breathing, back covered in blood
>I think I might have thought she was dead already and the incoming shit show was something I didn't want to be apart of

If that helps you sleep at night dude. Her blood was literally on your hands.

Don't beat yourself up. I don't think much could've been done to save her anyways.

>Yep
>It's kinda funny how tame it looks compared to the movies
>Kinda just looked like a bit of red paint soaking into my skin
>But the dread that hits you is brutal

yawn
another neanderlands poster who cant understand how retarded he looks to everyone here

>Can someone ask me a question or something?
>I feel better that I'm talking about this

If it's any consolation. You did what most of us would do. You did try. You realized that this was something you were not trained for. And you made decision to leave. It was a calculated risk response. You done the right thing OP.

why are you abusing greentext

Did you take any big black cock when you were there?

>Because I have a lot of fucking demons now and something needs to pay

as an EMT, you first make sure you are safe. Same with cops etc. For all you know someone could have been shooting up the party and you could have been next. Logical thing was to bail.

discord.
-----------------
gg/dbet8PV

trap server

kekd

>Most of the niggers were lower level type niggers that end up here in new Mexico because we're so "progressive" and our university likes to give them free shit
>I think there were about maybe 4 alpha niggers but they weren't doing much besides play beer pong
>If the gunshot was from someone inside the party who accidentally set the gun off
>I'd bet money it was the nigglet who started screaming "it's just a firework"
>But I think he stayed by her side
>Really fucking annoying he just kept screaming and wouldn't listen to my commands to get the fuck off so I could move her

Shut your mouth for fucks sake, you edgy high school eurocuck. Jesus, shit. If we wanted to hear you talk we'd go to your thread but this isn't about you so keep quiet. I'm personally interested. Don't know why you're here if your not.

Kek at picture

Stop trying to troll. Youre not funny.

ignoring the question of who's fault it is, what you could have possibly done or what not, the best thing u can do is to keep this in your mind. keep her in your mind. even if it sounds weird, im certain this "event" will turn u into a better person. dont try to let time heal your wounds, you're not supposed to forget.

>>White/Mexican bitch at a nigger party

Burn the coal pay the toll...

Don't worry about it. Ted Kennedy let a girl die and he became a rich senator.

Your a coward m8 no way around it, you could have done more but you didnt. You said you ran when the cops came soyou werent fearing foir ur life. This is just one of those things that you have to accept, a girl died and you could have saved her but you were too much of a bitch.

You didn't shoot her, OP. It's ultimately not your fault what happened. If you had been a little less panicked, there might have been a few more motions you could go through, but you're an EMT, not a combat medic. You're not trained to work literally under the gun.

Was she black ?

>Some Hispanic chick with a tummy roll

>>I get to the car and use the vodka to clean this girls blood off of my hands

goddamn that would have been the best photograph. You pouring vodka out, simultaneously to remember and erase.

This is a traumatic experience for you, but it wasn't your gun that killed her. So, the most you can do is worry about celery.

It's about 830 now
I'm really tired and I think my thoughts have drifted back to where they usually are
I'm gonna try to sleep now
Good night

2 years of training? Nigga EMT is a 1 semester class with like 10 days worth of clinical observation. Source: I'm a 10 year paramedic.

I took a semester but have been studying my guides for all this time while getting involved in volunteer firefighting.
I wanted to go into intermediate but it would cut through my time in highschool

She was at a bigger party

She was trash

Ps you are also trash and that is why you acted like such a coward

you can and you will. not necessarily because you want to, but because you don't have a choice; your life will continue to happen, and it will fade just like everything else. it won't go away, but it will fade.

when you think about it, you'll still feel the guilt. what makes the difference between one person and the next is what they choose to do about it. it'll be rough for a little while, it's not forever.

p.s. it wasn't your fault. there are 2 types of guilt that i've learned; there's the guilt that comes with doing something wrong, and the guilt that comes with not doing something right. every nigger at that party was worthless and had no potential to assist. if you hadn't had training, you wouldn't feel guilty. you have the guilt of not doing something right. take solace in the fact that you wanted to, and try to do better next time.

you are the biggest fucking coward ive ever had to bear witness to
anyone who would repeat your words is an even bigger coward.
you don't even speak proper english you fucking overseas mongoloid.