Doctors of Sup Forums, is it AIDS?

Doctors of Sup Forums, is it AIDS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpetic_whitlow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eczema

This. Stop putting that finger in your butthole.

I have seen this a million times before. It is a new strand that is only known as Super AIDS. There is only one known cure. Pic Related.

It's called greyscale. Chop your hand off quick before it spreads!

Fuck

yeah it's eczema. it will flare up now and again. as your skin regenerates itself it goes away, but there's probably a trigger for it you can id eventually, but maybe not.

Poison ivy

contact dermititis

Does it itch?
It will get worse before it gets better

Yep eczema. Forms around joints like that mostly. It's a problem with your bodies immune response. There are creams anencephaly stuff but you will prob get it on and off forever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpetic_whitlow

Soak your hands in water & baking soda, or put salt on the tiny blisters which may or may not form.
Don't use vaseline or anything that will stop your skin from "breathing" but natural moisturizers like aloe.

Tips from a chronic eczema patient.

Eczema or psoriasis. A clinic should be able to give you something to make it go away.

The salt will stop it from itching and cleanse the skin temporarily

also decrease sugar and lactose consumption

dishydrotic eczema specifically. everyone has different triggers, but commonly it's dehydration. not been drinking enough water?

Its either aids or skin cancer

Studying medicine for a few years already and i advice you to better see a doc dude

OP here. Was actually kidding around. I've been working with corrosive chemicals and neglected gloves because I'm alpha (autistic) as fuck.

100% staph infection

had it, no big but contagious, no fap

Eczema, I have the same but worse. Get it treated or it could become chronic. I keep mine down with dermavat creme, keeping my fingers normal

Cut off your finger so you dont feel it anylonger.

I had something similar and it turned out I have nickel allergy and my guitar strings were giving me a rash

Eczema. I use prescription creams. Triamcinoline acetonide and tacrolimus.

little bubbles say staph infection

not necessarily:
www.healthline com/health/dyshidrotic-eczema#overview1

I get the bubbles too. I've been professionally diagnosed (thank god for free healthcare) and are under treatment for hand eczema right now

the same problem happen to me men.. it because i drink to much beer one day.. when i wake up the next morning..mi fingers on both hands are like yours..

Really looks like eczema > cortisone ointment

>oldfag here
It's clearly a finger box misuse injury.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis

Depends, for some hydratation helps but for some it worsen the problem. Either or.

Looks like a burn to me.

Puss is collecting so white blood cells are repairing damage, just keep it clean, and do not cover it. And you will be fine in a week or so.

Dyshidrotic eczema

I have the same. It won't go away without help. Go to the doctor and he can give you cream to get rid of it. It really helped me.

not OP but got the same problem, halp