Y no rekt¿

Y no rekt¿

beybladed

I'm assuming that not all countries require trucks to beep while backing up.

Eh, most do. On a job site there's fucking beeping everywhere. The backup alarms all meld onto the background noise. The guy shouldn't of gotten out of his truck, and should of been alert. Jobsites are just a mess of motion and noise, you need to be hyper aware of everything around you. The idiot shouldn't of been standing there like a goomba in all black on black asphalt, he would of been pretty much invisible in the most likely dirty rear view mirror of a dump truck.

I feel like they only give this job to people they want dead.

So fake, obvious cut and replacement with dummy.

Does anybody have a gif or webm of Chuck McGill hitting his head on the counter over and over again

>rekt¿

stopped reading right there

dam, how'd he hit the dab so hard??

He survived, right? God...

Your meme is shit

i'm sorry buddy, it's real.

you can even see his head explodes

Stop forcing this meme on every thread. It's not funny :/

>is shit
>funny :/

stopped reading right there

Nah, dummies cost more than humans in china.

Yeah. Broken pelvis.

>rekt?

i'm too afraid to see gore

What a shitty way to go. He was probably hoping to die immediately but instead his torso got twisted so much he looked like a fusilli afterwards.

If you ever have to be stupid or ignorant enough to push a metal ladder under a power line, use your fists. Don't hold it because you cannot let go once you're being zapped.

was it a suicide or was he just drunk/tired?

damn nerve gas

Not nerve gas. They hit a live wire or something with that shit they're pushing and the dude got electrocuted.

>doing shitty partial reps with more weight than you can handle because you're more intested in acting swole than actually getting swole
>assisting a leg press by pushing on your knees
>locking out knees

Cunt absolutely deserved it

I was high when I first saw this one and it tripped me up

Jesus christ why am I still on this board

thread clearly says REkT why tf would you beta post

That's clearly a suicide. He waited for the train and stepped forward.

Foxconn?

fake. real ones squish. see china for ref.

Just report the dumb motherfucker

dat shoulder didnt survive though.

"Dexter! Are you on the 4channel again?"

Everyone on the internet who is not a complete retard is going to think this meme is the stupidest most shit thing ever.

Too far