Wwyd RAPE

Wwyd RAPE

So how would you rape this sweet gal
I will trade a reply for a reply

If you are the dude from the previous thread please continue the story as we agreed and i will continue too... if you didnt see my last entry at the pruned thread then ask for it.

More pics for reference:

An
i.imgur.com/36JOC5P.jpg
i.imgur.com/xXThkFch.jpg
i.imgur.com/ayxKzhu.png
i.imgur.com/ywEGvxih.jpg
i.imgur.com/Dk3q7k1.png

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/cq9GxEQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/mKcHGYN.jpg
i.imgur.com/YY9Iuu4.jpg
i.imgur.com/BCHWdQu.jpg
inst.nhance.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, nah. Crying and screaming is a major boner killer for me.

That is ok man. I am not asking you yo participate in a fetish you dont want to participate :)

I would stalk her for a few weeks, learn her schedule. I would wait until I knew she was gone from her house, and then break in. I would carefully open her refrigerator, spike every drink in it, and carefully replace them right where they were. I would then sneak out to a vantage point I could see into her kitchen from and wait. Once she drugs herself I would break back in, drag her to her bed, and rape her. I would cum inside with no condom, clean her up, and tuck her into bed. Hope she gets pregnant with my spawn

shes dragged into the room by her hair for the photoshoot. She'd been asked by a friend to help her with an art project, and it involved shooting a series of nude photos around the theme of submission.

She'd been given a collar, it was all she had left on - her clothes had been humiliatingly stripped off in front of all her friends, revealing her pathetic tits to a cheering audience. Now she knelt on all fours in front of her friend and her camera, her mascara running down her face. They took some pictures of her like that, her tits swinging down beneath her and her face red from the tightness of the collar.

They wanted more. Her tits were slapped until they were red and sore, then they were tied up tightly with string until they were hard and purple. They spat big globs of spit all over her humiliated face, rubbing it around and into her hair.

They had her pose with two black cocks, massive pricks positioned either side of her face. 'I want you to look worried bitch, like you're about to get DP'd until you can't breathe anymore'. She didn't need any prompting to have a worried expression.

The two black cocks rammed her throat: pumping in and out to her humiliating quacking sounds and the continuous bulging of her throat. It was like her mouth was just a cunt to be fucked as hard as possible. All the while the camera shutter was clicking, capturing this slut at her most vulnerable.

Her cum covered face was a particularly good one. Her hair was matted from the huge amounts of cock goo that now covered her face. They added some spit to the mixture and gave the slut a slap for good measure.

Niceee! She will wake confused and with pain down there, wondering why did she black out... then a few months later she will be in for a surprise . Maybe it would be good idea to film everything and send it to her 7 months after the event

I would find this bitch walking late at night by the corridor of the hotel she was vacationing in. While she's wearing what bikini and shut expecting to get into her room, she has those earphones so she can not hear me reaching from the back, I cover her mouth and grab her neck trying to asphyxiate her, pulling her toward me, telling her not to yell or it'll only get worse, I drag her while she struggles with me, to the nearest cleaning room, where she cannot be heard. I'd pull her bikini top aside, and poop out those huge tits, with pink nipples. I'd bite them and pull them, then sliding needles through them. i'd squeeze and lick those huge tits and rub my face against them. all this while i grab her by her arms. She insults me, she tries to run, but I un zip my pants and shove my boner up her throat. Grabbing her head against my dick with one hand while grabbing one of her wrists with the other, with her free arm she tries to push me back. I slap her as hard as I can so she stops winning, I cum over her face, and I decide i've been satisfied, but I still wanna play with her, so I tie her to a pole, with her hands agains the wall and her ass on the back, I start rubbing Broomsticks against her anus, she begs me not to and with her feet she tries to kick me, but it's useless, as I push the dry stick inside her asshole she screams in pain, her tits and bouncing around. I give her a lot of in and outs, until her anus starts bleeding a bit, I pull it out and leave her sore. Then I decide to give her a little pleasure at least, I pull my dick again and shove into her vagina, she starts crying and moaning as if she was enjoying it, i pound her really hard, she's my personal toy, my slut by now. I finally pull out and cum al over her asschecks and pussy, she at least can say I didn't not made her a mom, i'd un tie her, and force her into the ground, telling her not to try nothing stupid afterwards. I step out side and leave her there crying
wwyd to Rebecca?

here, a few more pics, althought. not as good as the other but they can serve for reference

i.imgur.com/cq9GxEQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/mKcHGYN.jpg
i.imgur.com/YY9Iuu4.jpg

and another one of her in bikini, with her entire body, but lower quality

i.imgur.com/BCHWdQu.jpg

for reference

nice stories! i will now reply you two, wait a little

I like that smile, she's really cute, dump a few more and i'll reply as well

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

Since i am gay and effeminate women had always trusted me, they tell me all their problems, they reveal their soul to me, they even change clothes in front of me. Rebecca is no exception.

One day i call her crying telling her i am really upset, and that i need her to accompany me on trip so we can talk and i can vent. She comes inmediatly and i take her in my car very far away. We arrive at a werehouse in the middle of nowhere, i tell her this is my special place for when i want to meditate, i will show her.

When she enters a bunch of men come from all direction and get hold of her. She tell me to help her when she sees i am taking some recording filming equipment.
Yes i am gay, but i need money, and i get so by earning pretty women trust and taking them here. You are always assuming that because i am gay i am interested in being some dumb woman besty to talk about make up and all that shit. But it was worth it, you made me a fortune.

She is all yours guys.

Soon there was a old creep kissing her, while another licked Rebeccas neck, several hands touching her body. Soon her dress was ripped "you wont need this here" and she was on all fours getting ass fucked doggy style while sucking a cock. The streams of this would make lots of money. This would go on for hours because the room was filled by lots and lots of men to take turns on her holes. By the night she was a mess , her body full of cum. She barely fell alive and was about to lost conciousness when she felt a big tongue at her cunt.

"Its not time to rest yet cunt... the doggy wants a go too" This sentence confused her and woke her up... what did he meant by do" But soon she got her answer as the dog behind her mounted her and sent his red rocket inside her.
-----------------
if you are still there you can send me another story so i can continue this one

She's at prom night wearing that dress, she arrives with that innocent girl smile to the party, alongside her boyfriend, both form that corny relationship that everyone notices, they seem to be the perfect couple. She's on the dance floor. Moving her body like a goddess. Me and 3 friends have always liked her, on a pervy way, that silly smile makes us wanna hurt her, teach her life is not always gonna be easy just because she's beautiful. it's 1am, she's a got a little drunk with her boyfriend and friends. So she needs to take a pee, but since her friends are too busy and her boyfriend has left to serve her more alcohol she decides to go alone into the restroom. Perfect chance for us. So, we, drunk as well. Sneak into the bath and grab her by all her waist and arms, covering her mouth. We drag her into and alley on the outside of the venue. where we force her face onto the ground, we raise the skirt, lick her ears, spank her, and force her to kiss us, to avoid her screaming. We pull her ass towards us, with her chest on the ground, two dudes are holding her arms and head, forcing her to blow and hand job them while I and other dude pull aside her sexy lingerie, she was wearing intending her boyfriend took his virginity with them. We start rubbing our fingers onto her virgin holes, her vagina is warm and wet, tight as well as her anus. She tries to yell and has fear on her sight. We all decide to pull her dress out, and leave her on lingerie, they poop out her nice small firm tits and begin to squeeze them and slap them, playing with her nipples. We push our fingers into her holes and she screams in pain and fear. she's completely vulnerable. When we get tired, we pull our dicks and take turns to penetrate her holes, she's nothing but a piece of meat by now, she hasn't been able to yell cause her mouth is filled with dick. When we finish our turns, we unload our cum deep inside her recently fucked vagina, it starts raining, so we throw her into the mud.

Now you could reply to

Good writer

made to lay on her back while I fuck her cunt and choke the shit out of her, she'll gasp for life and moan like a whore and cum straight in her tight pink whore hole.

Next I'll lift her legs up and use my now lubed cock to split her ass in half, I'll pound it relentlessly, stretching it out and laughing every time she beg me to stop, this time how ever I'll pull out and force her to take it in her mouth.

After I've came down her throat I won't pull out, instead I'll start facefucking her while the taste of my cum and her ass is fresh on her tongue, once the next load is ready I'll pop it out of her mouth and cum straight in her eye.

bump

Anyone want to do her?

i would berry my cock so deep inside her yadayada

Bum

>wtf?
Watches at 0$ ?

inst.nhance.com

Bump

sausage

how about this tiny tattooed slut?

HNNNNNG

I'd punch her in the face because I hate attention whores

hot

go on tell me how youd beat her

?

bump

I'd wait by the place where she lives. Obviously we share at least some friends and as she is an attention whore, she goes out, so we end up at a bar. My bros are pumping shots and she and her friends are also pretty drunk already. I'm driver, so I ask her, if she wants to go to somewhere... quieter... and she agrees, cause she's dumb and craves my alpha cock (oh yeah). We drive to her house, cuz her parents aren't home. I tell her "That'd be tree fiddy for the ride home" and she laughs, cause I'm a funny prankster. We end up in her room and I fuck the shit out of her.
The next morning, she's still hungover, but I hate her attention whore face, so I go to the toilet. I sit down, but not straight, but sideways. My dick is pointing in the bowl, my ass is in the air. I release my shit right onto the floor, then wipe my ass and flush. I go back to her and groan "honey...." and I fuck her face, because I can and because she's into it. Then I leave.
Next week I find out she can't go out because she's been grounded for pooping next to the toilet. Her parents are MAD and she UNFRIENDED me on Facebook, but I don't give a fuck. Well I do! Two to her, haha.

Rape this milf

wat.jpg

fake and gay

fake? of course, its just a story, neither i am gay or a rapist nor i sell women to slavers