New fluffy thread, since we don't have one

New fluffy thread, since we don't have one.

post good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now fluffies belong to just got warned about it

Proof?

Fwuffy wanted to gu wide da twain but dummeh hoomin kicked fwuffy out.

Huu huu.

It was su wong ago dat fwuffeh wemembah it in sepiah tone.

>Fluffy drawn in like shit on MS Paint :(

I saw the warn, now i cant acces it
why would i be lying tho
i draw fluffies

You pepole are fucked in the head

Cursed Image

It's bullshit unless Sup Forums makes an official statement. It was probably some stupid mod who doesn't know the rules

you mean people in fluffy threads or everyone in Sup Forums?

Derpbastian here.

Taking on requests for short comics or standalone drawings.

Medical related stuff (whether it is abuse or weirdbox) preferably. Also preferably with foals. I may take into consideration some hugbox if the idea is good enough and has some medical background in it.

Be warned that I take a shit long time to finish drawings, as my only free times to draw are weekends.

Picrelated: one of my crappy drawings.

we were talking about it on the discord, it was a one time thing since some mod was being an ass. we are still good to go on Sup Forums.

why does the poop have a face and penis in it?

requests from last night's thread.

Derpbastian here.

Easter eggs I enjoy putting my drawings tbh.
For example, if you read the blockies clockwise you see "Derpbastian", and counterclockwise you see "penis".

Something similar in picrelated here.

Bimbambombump!

Hey Derpbastian! I'm the OP drawfag of earlier threads. How are ya?

Derpbastian here.

I'm fine, dude. Thank you!
How about you?
Are you the dude who drew the fluffies by a fountain on a starry night? (HellBell on the booru?)

Yeah.

Cool! I like your drawings tbh.
Have you drawn anything new lately?

all the drawings i have are in my booru account.
last one was qa smarty burning in a bronze bull

>post good shit.

stopped reading right there

Derpbastian here.

Oh my.... hadn't seen it that one. Made me kek just as much as when I first read the story about the bronze bull and its inventor (allegedly) being killed in it.

Hmm... fluffies being tortured in ancient and/or medieval devices sound like a cool idea to follow up.

Coincidence: Currently listening to Iron Maiden albums. Perhaps you could draw a fluffy in the iron maiden torture device?

will do.

how you gonna do that little boy?
you don't even know where I live

With the power of Mazinger Z I can become a god or a devil! So now taste photonic energy you crazy dame!

Raptoriffic here! taking a couple sketch requests.

also,, Derpbastian, are you on the discord?

Derpbastian here. Hello.
Sorry, no idea what is that discord thing...

Who says I don't know where do u live?
7 u 7

I'm finishing the thing ya requested

kys

it's a chat kind of thing for fluffy artists and creators to talk and share their work. here's a link:
https:3//discor3d.gg/KqC3sWc3
if you go to "original content" me n some other people are organizing a project I think you might be interested in.
remove the threes, Sup Forums won't let me post the link.

I do

Wook! Fwuffy can singies Aftewwife!

Wike wawking into a dweam, so unwike wut yu seensies.
So unsuwe but it seems, 'cause hewd bin waitin fow yu.
Fawwen into dis pwace, jus givin yu a smaww taste.
Of youw aftewwife here so stay, yu be back hewe soon enywai.

Am see a distant wight, but girw dis can't be wight.
Such a suweal pwace to see so how did dis come to be,
Awwived too earwy.

An when Fwuffy tink ov aww da pwaces wewe Fwuffy nu bewong,
Fwuffy am come to gwips wit wife and weawize dis is going too faw.

Fwuffy nu am bewong hewe, we gotta move on deaw, escape fwom dis aftahwife.
'Cause dis time am wight to move on an on, faw away fwom hewe.

A pwace of hope an nu huwties, pewfect skies wit nu sky wawas.
Can weave dis pwace but refwain, 'cuss we've been waiting fow yu.
Fawwen into dis pwace, jus giving yu a smaww taste.
Of youw aftahwife hewe so stay, yu be back hewe soon enywai.

Dis peasies on eawf nu wite (wit Fwuffeh's back against teh waww).
Nu pain ow sign ov time (Am much too young to faww).
So out ov pwace nu wun stay, Fwuffy feew wong an dat Fwuffy's sign.
Fwuffy am make mind....Oh..Fwuffy fowgit westest ov wywics...

It's the booru discord?
I wish I was 1 month old in the booru...

Derpbastian here.

Sorry to disappoint you user but if I do it I won't be able to draw more fluffies and be able to keep upsetting poopie babbehs like you. So no,won't kill myself.

Well, thanks for sharing it with me! I saved the link. Problem is I'm a phone fag, so joining this discord contraption may eat up all my data plan (these threads are already doing it, lol).

ah, ok. the link may expire, but if it does, i'm in these threads all the time so you can ask me again.

Finished it
here ya go
Well, Discord lets you create servers for any purpose, that people can join and you can talk
you can set rules, voice channels and text channels
even roles

anyways, I have a whole empty page and actual motivation to draw, so hit me with any requests (there may be a surprise for dubs ;) )

Derpbastian here.

Haha nice.
Well, feral fluffies destroying gardens certainly deserve the iwon mayn sowy box.

Will certainly join the discord chats in the future, when I get an internet connection at home.

Speaking of ferals, maybe a mummah accidentally eating poison ivy and passing it on her foals through not-so-bestest milkies?

on it!

here you go!
turns out it's hard to draw swollen faces with that much fur.

Nice! Are you Fluffy Foals or another artist?

I'm Raptorfluff, at your service!

Ah, Raptorfluff. Do you have a Booru account? I like yor art, specially this one:

Astrofluff lurkin over here...

Loved the Pumpiikin shite

>Be walking home one day
>Hear noises in alley. Sound like chirping
>Fucking fluffies. Goddamn shitrats everywhere. Worse than fucking pidgeons, at least pidgeons will leave you the fuck alone if you swing at them with a broom. The fluffies just cry and apologize for being.... fluffies.
>You walk into the alley and find the chirping thing rather quickly. It's a yellow mare, with a yellow foal on it's back playing with a blue foal, and a brown foal on the ground in a literal pile of shit.
>You put your foot on the back of the mare and push down, hard. Shit explodes out against the wall, spraying all over the place. This ellicits a loud SCREEEE from the mare, and the babies all start chirping and crying for mummah.
>You step back and kneel down so it can see you.
>You point at the brown baby. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
>The mare continues crying. "Is poopeh babbeh! Speshuw fwend teww me is poopeh babbeh! Bewongs in poopeh piwe!"
>Fucking ferals. Nothing pisses you off more than their very existence.
>You grab the yellow baby. The mare screeches out. "NYUUUU! WHY YU TAKE BEST BABBEH! GIB BESS BABBEH BACKSIES!" it immediately reaches up with it's paws for you and wiggles them for hugs.
>You set it down in a box somewhere.
>You grab the blue baby and set in the box, the mare's still screeching about best babbeh.
>You grab the mare by the neck and lift it up.
>"BAD UPSIES! BAD UPSIES! HUWTIE UPSIES! WAN DOWN! GIB WUB AND HUGGIES TO BEST BABBEH!"
>You punch it in the belly, hard enough to hurt it but not injure it.
>"HUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUU HUUUUUU! TUMMEH HAB WOWSEST HUWTIES! WHY MUNSTAH GIB TUMMEH WOWSEST HUWTIES!"
>You grab the brown baby with a bag between you and it, and hold it up to the mares nipple. It nurses greedily.
>"NUU! MIWKIES NOT FOW POOPEH BABBEH! DUMMEH HOOMEN! SPESHUW FWEND GIB YOU WOWSEST HUWTIES AND FORWEVA SWEEPIES FOR DAT!"
>Fuck. I hope this things mate shows up.

hahahaha oh yeah when i saw user suggestion to post it i just had to hahahaha

Derpbastian here.

Haha, brilliant!
Well, I guess adding some "key" colours to it can do the trick? Just a tiny shade of red. I've had that trouble as well, they're so furry it's difficult to draw them swollen. In my drawings for example I mainly only add some red, yellow, and brown (for blood/swollen, piss, and poop respectively). Albeit I do it mostly because I'm lazy, it gives a good idea of what's swollen.

Another trick is to just exaggerate features. For example, we all know fluffies have no lips, so maybe exaggerating that? (See that race in the dark scene from Monsters University for example).

yes, by the same name. not much posted, might finish some sketches later though.

true, true. I would do colors more, but it takes longer and where's the fun in waiting for a tiny sketch?
I did try exaggerating a bit, mostly around the eyes and cheeks though.

part 2?

Derpbastian here.

That's why I suggested just a tiny shade of the colour, just enough to give a hint of it, but not so much that you need to end up colouring the full thing.
Still, whether you do it or not, it's a great work dude. That mare's cheeks look swollen enough. I've honestly liked your work ever since I first saw your sketches on these threads!

Almost quads! Better luck next time.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
I swear a new story is coming soon. I'm just reviewing it and will get it up hopefully by tomorrow.

thanks dude!

working on lining an older request, here's the WIP.