Should i try to fuck my transgender best friend?

should i try to fuck my transgender best friend?

weve been best friends since kindergarden but after high school we went out seperate ways and havent talked since (like 5 years). recently they messaged me on social media and we talked for a bit and they told me that theyve been doing HRT..

im not gay but i think they look like an actual girl now.

wat do Sup Forums?

Hang out with them and try being friends like neurotypicals. If he makes a move on you beat him up and tell him he's a fag. The weak should fear the strong.

go for it OP

Dont

Go for it

Kek

Do

this op

keksD

>They

If you don't I will. I'd totally make her my bitch

fuck that thing: they can't sue you! it is not even real!!

meet him. Go out and catch up with each other. Compliment him on his strength for deciding what's right for him. They like that. Tell him you support him. Go on a few dates. Wait a few days and then meet up at a park for a walk. Then kill him and sacrifice him to satan for eternal torture. Then kill yourself and have sex in hell fgt.

Is that "they"? (her? Him? ...herim?)

you cant fuck a friend without consequences
do it once and its all or nothing

Do it and record it

Do it for the lulz

do you have more photos of her ??

Looks cute. At least talk to them in case you want something to go somewhere. Nothing at all is wrong with fucking something of the same gender.

WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. HE WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY IF HE DOES THAT. REPENT WHILE YOU STILL CAN YOU DIRTY FUCKIN FAGOT!!!

>wat do Sup Forums?
kill self

If pic is related then fucking do it

Agreed also got any more pics of this bitch?

Praise jeebus?

How gorgeous. You should tell him that his face is girly enough on its own and he doesn't need to do anything else. What a prince

hes probs lonely. so, at the least, go hangout with him

If you are gay do it if you are straight don't, don't get the dilemma fucking a tranny makes you gay

Yes im getting a rigid midget aching and throbbing needing to ram jam and slam dem juicy hot Deliciouz fuckholez til I exxxplode creampieseeding u filling u up cumpletely wit multiple creamy exxxplosive hot Deliciouz Juicy loadz of jizznutcumSpurtSpunk

So many fucked up pedos on b...

That's a clever way of hiding ones Adam's apple. But no, I would not get involved with anyone that likes anime.

If you're questioning whether or not to do something and it's making you hesitant, and you start your justification of going through with it with "im not gay but..." you already know you shouldn't. Just saying man.

Mental illness. Don't mess.

this except beat up his anus with your penis

post more pics for starters
and yes, you should definitely bang her/him/it/whatevs

Does he have snapchat?

How can you not appreciate that?

lost

oh wait this isn't a ylyl thread? op ur a fucking fag and ur gay boyfriend is too

Nudes or gtfo

Give him(her?) some cummies in their boypussy

Why do you call it "they"? Thats the creepiest shit i have read in my life

That's still proper grammar you idiot. Gender pronouns aside.

You called them "it"

Where is your logic?

>1 person
>they

HER, you mean HER!

>wat do Sup Forums?

stopped reading right there

thats literally the end of the post idiot

TOP KEK

You know how I know you're gay. Cuz you posted that stupid question

post more pics you cock sucking faggit

go for it. if you like porkin that booty and he's cool with it i dont see why not.

treat him/her/it like any other human being, hang out, see if there is a spark, and move from there.

personally i've always wanted to fuck a trap, but i'm afraid they'll think i'm a faggot

Fuck (((her))) and cumm in (((her))) ass while you say that you love (((her)))

Laugh all you want, because you're not laughing at a fag sexually assaulting someone. What kind of shame does he have to live with if some low test beta faggot molests him against his will? It shouldn't have to get to that point before he has to learn to snap into a protection for self preservation from some aids sucking whore trying to hurt him.

>is this pasta? I've seen this thread like a month ago.

I thought you call them xir

If your gay, go for it

You do realize "they" isn't inherently plural, right?

Why are you same fagging this in every thread?

not user you replied to, but it's mostly used when you want to conceal someone's gender, usually in legal documents and such
it does sound weird, especially in a place like this
anyway, are we gonna see more of THEIR pics or what?

Sounds like you guys know many of the same people, so good luck keeping it a secret fag relationship if it goes south. Ill advised/10

that fag looks like they are trying to look like beeber could they be any gayer

and yes fuck your friend, fuck them with a cactus and razor blades