Why aren't you growing weed Sup Forums?

Why aren't you growing weed Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fLGzcW0ozd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you fags think it's a cool thing to start a thread with stupid questions and never post a real pic of the content you want to see?

Grow lights are too bright, and I hate welder's flash (can't remember glasses every time). Also, I don't trust diy electricity.

I wanna see more people grow weed

post yours with a time stamp

I don't even have seeds

thought so.

Order online then

I am. Why aren't you?
Trips checked.

But I do.

I don't trust the idiot that has access to seeds
Dumb-ass is a loudmouth

Go on

I am motherfucker Hahahaha

I don't like weed

way too time consuming, if i want to smoke i just go to my dealer,

Weed is legal in my state, but I'm worried about the smell. I live in an apartment, would it stink up my room and bother my roommates if I grew a couple of plants? How long does it take to harvest? How easy is it to keep alive?

'cos it's a felony.

The moment that i start making cash, the bank will report my many cash deposits and my smelling like fresh cut grass as suspicious. They will notice am not a beaner, so why would a white folk come in with cash smelling like he mowed the grass all day?

At the end it's always the same, jail time. and am not interested on getting ass raped by D'Quan and Jerome every night for 15 years+

GOOGLE IT NIGGA

What is the point of this thread if no one gives advice on growing?

A carbon filter will get rid of the smell. You'd need to veg them until they reached the size you wanted them - bearing in mind that they'll more or less double in size during flower. Veg is going to b 8 weeks at least from seed, followed by 7-9 weeks flowering. If you're only growing a couple of smallish plants then I'd consider an autoflowering strain. These flower based on their age rather than a change in the amount of light, so you can just leave the lights on 20hrs/day all the way through. As for keeping them alive, they call it "weed" for a reason. Grow in soil or coco and they're pretty forgiving. Treat them like tomatoes and you won't go wrong.

because its going to be legal to grow sometime this year so i dont see the reason to start till then

youtu.be/fLGzcW0ozd8

>weed Sup Forums?

stopped reading right there

same