Favorite cigarettes?

Favorite cigarettes?

Once i tried some american spirit and i like them alot. too bad i cant find in my country :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiHi1pWhTS8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=RR-iFCwNuZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ones i buy are JP Players and Sovreign but my favorites are Rothmans, Mayair aand these weird marlboro menthol ones.

Prince (Danish brand)

Only newport

Pall Mall because I'm trash and want to kill myself

carlton

Menthols because I'm a faggot

Van nelle shag all the way

Stopped smoking, now I vape

Newports

Lol american spirit made me cough all day for 2 days. I smoke some George Karelias, but now i roll my ciggaretes with Old Holborn Blue and when i decide to buy factory made i go for Winston Red.

Nat Sherman's MCDs

AIR!!

American spirit yellow. Uses to smoke Marlboro red.

Brown drum or gauloises

These, I sometimes handroll too

Golden Virginia
Blue/Yellow Camel
Blue Philip Morris

So you're me.
Try a place called 'Salts' if in the UK

Pall Mall Red 100's

i used to smoke blue when i wasn't rolling Nice ciggs but they also made me caugh

American Spirits

Smoke them for a couple of days or couple of weeks or so and then smoke a Marlboro. You'll never smoke another again.

Marlboro Gold.
Only me and arabs smoke it here but fuck its nice

Nothing fancy about these. They're fine. I do also like NAS black, but they burn a bit too slowly and once you get into the habit of smoking one brand, there isn't really any reason to switch.

I like "palheiros" from Brazil. They are made with corn leaves and dried tobacco. I make them by myself. sorry not English well

found the nigger

Kent blue

Used to smoke lucky strikes. Now i smoke the cheap ones.

Camels, all varieties, but I usually smoke menthol, or turkish jade.

Easy there Mr. Moneybags

Anyone else can't smoke more than a couple of Reds without wanting to puke for the rest of the day? Thought I had one to many drinks so I stopped drinking, turns out the cigs were the ones making me feel sick. Ended up fully sober on the dance floor. Man.

i usually smoke Pall Mall menthol, but if im balling out marlboro gold is top range, cost more though, players when im running low on cash

Not really, you end up getting used to it. I used to smoke a pack everyday.

It's toasted. I'd always smoke a lucky after smoking weed, best combo.

Started smoking with Luckies, never stopped. Smoke a bit more than a pack a day. Can't even smoke a filtered cigarette, they just aren't the same. Non-Filtered PallMalls are a decent back up If my local 7/11 Is out though.

Marlboro Menthol 100's

Commercial cigarettes, American Spirit cyan or yellow.

There's a little tobacco shop in las Vegas that rolls a carton for you while you wait... whatever the turkish blend they use for em is is my favorite.

The last time someone swapped me for an LM I took one drag from that nasty thing and tossed it.

Actual unfucked with tobacco is the only way to go if you insist on subjecting yourself to this idiotic habit.

Came to post this. Best tabaco flavor there is.

Camel mint chocolate chip

>it's toasted

Did you... enjoy ze Führer's birsday?

What? Lucky Stikes are as american as cigarettes get.

Phillip Morris One, because I only need to smoke, not the taste.

I suppose you never watched Mad Men. This is after the heir to the lucky fortune turned out to be a drunk, rapey sadomasochistic faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiHi1pWhTS8

Get educated (on) faggot(s).

Do your countries have the neutral pack yet ?
I smoke Gauloises brunes without filters.

Checked.

Also, that show pissed me off for a while. Made me sound like a hipster faggot when I had to explain to everyone that I wasn't smoking them because I was a fan of the show.

They are really good but expensive here in my city. Tastes like heaven after weed.

Hardly ever smoke but if I do it's usually Parliaments

Why aren't lucky strikes filtered these days and just as popular as marlboro

Try a pack, the taste and buzz is something else. Like I said earlier, smoking one of these after some good weed is a high like no other.

Luckies are filtered outside the US. In Reds, Lights, and Menthol. IIRC. A friend picked me up a duty free carton on the way back from mexico. Thought they were filterless, but we're filtered. Do not have even a similar taste to non-filtered in the US.

Am I the only one to get this song played while browsing the Catalog ?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=RR-iFCwNuZM

In France, there used to be cherry flavour, even Mojito... I don't get it, if you want to taste this kind of shit, take a E-cig and leave the classics smokers and the tolerated menthol users.

mute tab

Yeah man, I don't get that shit either. I have the same issue seeing nigs and teens buying fruity flavored "cigars" at the local 7/11.

Canadian Classics, used to smoke players

Are you talking about swishers, dutches, etc?

Indeed.

Friend, nobody smokes those straight. Those are used for their wraps; Blunts.

I am fully okay with and occasionally enjoy that use. I have actually witnessed plenty of idiots smoke them straight and enjoy them. That, I just don't see the point in.

NAS Blacks

>He smokes tobacco

Camel non filters baby till I die

Yep

Never had american spirit, but my go to is usually marl reds.

They're actually rather tasty... if you enjoy the equivalent of deep throating the exhaust pipe of a running '64 buick

Im sorry I wasnt reccomending cigs for people with big gaping pussies. They killed John wayne for a reason doucherr. Lets rephrase that they are for real men.......

sounds pretty american