>doesn't show face

I swear people are retarded. If your face isn't passable you aren't a trap

Fine face pic jeez user

You fucking idiot, then it wouldn't be a trap

Keked

Yeah you have potential.

It's possible tbh just use those pills or eat semen

Are you a fucking retard?

What's up with the endless faggot threads on Sup Forums over the past year? Did everyone suddenly turn queer or is it an organized campaign? I smell Jews. Jews hate Sup Forums. Too much redpilling for their liking.

MODS are you even alive? Clean fucking house, move the faggot/dick/trap threads to /trash/.

>eat semen

Wut.

i would like to fuck you and i'm straight

Show us your pretty ass, cute.

1) im not on pills 2) won't that make you intake more testostrone

Where do you live? Because I'll date you, no question.

You're cute.

T-thanks user
Uk

Semen is like estrogen and can make you more feminine or whatever

I'm just saying with some pills or whatever, you can be more passable, you're still a QT imo

I am UK too, where from?

Well that's just not fair

About the sperm thing, idk if tru tbh

show bepis pls

What's not fair user?
North east you

ah right, I'm south east

How do you have tiddys ?

You are you fucking fag, A trap is someone that can pass as a women and trick men into thinking they are a women, so showing the dick would just ruin the whole point you retard.

I don't know just do is that a problem user...

You think this retarded faggot didn't give it away automatically? Close your laptop you fat anglo faggot

I probably have is as well so that might explain it......

Btw you got SC or Kik? I'd love to just watch just stories or talk to you...

Not at all baby, I'd suck those tiddies as I'm stroking you off with my hand

please don't call me a faggot user :(

u'r so fucking beautiful. I'v got such a haed on plz show ur ass.

hot

yes you would make a good trap, your body is perfect for a trap, i would suck your cock all day long. but I would like to see your ass before i can properly judge

*hard on :)

Hmm i've ate my own since a teenager and was always more feminine than other guys.

Post more pics trap Desu uwu

plz more

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

well she is not going to join the military soon...

Faggot posting in a faggot thread

nice pasta faggot

Look at this faggot being a faggot! Can't even use good bait. This is mad levels of faggotry! A regular fusillade of faggotry! Aaahaaahaaa! Faggot!

Kek but I'm not a she so does that mean I can join?i feel really warm inside when you call me she though what's wrong with me....

this is Sup Forums it's not a safe space and LGBT is lumping people together like they are all the same....leftist created LGBT is far more offensive than term faggot.

is my comment so embrace who you r. Sup Forums would never call me a fag, right ? kek
ass plz

S-send another pic, user.

C-cute

>putting your dick in another man's shit because women intimidate you both

damn, my >> got all kinds of fucked up

O-ok user

>definitely on hrts
>asking if can trap

Not on hrt I have ks I want to go on hrt hopefully in the near future I will get the guts to go to the doctor that's why I'm asking if I pass if I can pass when I'm not on hrt I think I can pass when I get on it

OP , i'd marry you

Thanks user

perfect
perfect
don't get surgery

If I ever go to the UK can we go on a date ?

But I want to user and I want hrt sure user I'd like that

You can be my maid. Only thing you'll ever have to clean is my cock. ;)

do you like to shove dick up guy's asses? you know you can do that without transition right?

But he wants to look like a cute girl though

why does everyone say I'm a maid it's not a maids outfit dam it
I like girls actually user and girls with pee pees I guess I'm not a picky person
he that makes me sad user

Send nudes.

I don't get it

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. This is just embarrassing. All of you should down a bottle of Xanax and vodka and call it a day.

Sorry from now I'll call you she, desu

Why would you care if you are passable when you like girls? What the fug....

I still want to be a girl user....

Thanks for the thread today op, I needed something cute to make my day uwu

you're a girl to me. please show ass

I would date u so hard user

send 'em

user, im leaving soon, will there be a way to talk to you after this thread?

>Kek but I'm not a she

>he that makes me sad

I'll probs make a new one tomorrow user

No. Kill yourself.

>i feel really warm inside when you call me she though what's wrong with me....
even read the rest of the post user?

ill be waiting for one tomorrow, goodnight user uwu

Night night

This fucking user gets it.

I need to see more of you , you became an addiction

goodnight beautiful girl.
wish I seen that ass tho

What does that matter?

You just implied you're not a she which is 100% correct, then the guy mentions you as a he and you "get sad"... no wonder why the mental illness thing...

penis. listen... we're not gay. fucking stop