Femanon here

Femanon here.
Id like to get something personal off my chest.
When I was 11 I was raped by my 28 year old neighbour.
My parents went out for a night for dinner and gambling. Well, my neighbour was babysitting me.
My parents got drunk and decided to stay at a hotel until morning.
I liked my neighbour. We played board games, watched my favorite movies, he even ordered me my favorite indian food.
Then it was late. He tucked me in bed and kissed my forehead.
Then, he kissed my nose, then my lips.
At first I liked it because he was very attractive and fit. Kissing turned into tounge kissing. He...He put his hand in my panties and started rubbing.
It was nice. I got wet and he pulled my pajamas down. I sucked his dick.
It was very big and intimidating.
I thought it would end at that, until he bent me over. I wanted him to put it it.
He told me to wait a minute.
He then pulled out his ipod and played toddler music. It was weird, but it turned me on. He puts it in and it hurts. He had a very wide dick and spread me super wide. I screamed.
But, then I saw a side of him I never saw. He was always so nice and sweet. He held my head down and ravaged me. Calling me a dirty little whore and a stupid little bitch.
He bent over, put his tounge in my mouth, shoved it all the way in, and came a lot inside me.
I was too young to get pregnant.
My parents came back and I acted like everything was fine. I never told a soul. As for the neighbour we had sex a lot until I was 15 when I moved away. 10 years later I cant even get wet unless I listen to children's music.
Ive met a couple guys that think its really weird, but they've looked past it and even gotten into it. So, there ya go b. My childhood rape secret.

>Femanon here
Follow the rules tits and timestamp or gtfo

>>user here
tits or gtfo

What, my rape story isnt enough?

no you announced you were a female
>>hurdurr i have boobs
you need to provide sufficient reason why b should give a fuck
>>tits & time stamp or get the fuck out

1. unless you post a timestamped pic of your boobs, we will never believe you or care
2. you sucked his dick, that is not rape
3 . you can still ruin his whole life and get a lot of money, while perpetuating every reason every misogynist has to be one
4. you are a sack of shit

Boo hoo I'm a "woman" and things happened.
Tits or gtfo

all you newfags are taking the whole tits or gtfo thing way to damn seriously. it was funny before but its hella overused now

>>femanon detected
tits or time stamp
>>people like you are why cancer is a thing

>wanting to suck dick at 11 years old

He was hot dude.
He had pecks, a six pack, great long hair, beautiful blue eyes, straight white teeth.
A few times before I thought about him and grinded on my pillow.

Sounds like a healthy sex life to me.

give me your kik

>wanting to at any age :/

thats natural, good for you

Some times I'd prefer a good ruse over every female anecdote getting spammed with the same outdated meme

>natural for an 11 year old to fantasize about fucking a grown man

Thats why girls dont come here that often because you faggots spam them with that shitty outdated meme

>femanon
People who are looking for attention purposefully put that. If you wanted to legitimately share your story you wouldn't have opened it with that. Tits and timestamp or gtfo cunt

It is though, most kids start puberty at 11, so they start masturbating.
Doesn't mean they're ready for sex though.

I believe in tits or gtfo when someone just says "lol i have bergina" and brings nothing else to the table

It's the femanon part people react to.
If op had just related her story, verbatim, but without the femanon, less people would have jumped out with tits or gtfo.
Her gender is pertinent to the story, announcing it before the story wasn't though.

Lots of kids do this. Shit, I was thinking about this when I was even younger. That doesn't mean they understand it or that it should happen, but kids crushing on adults happens all the time.

it isnt normal, but atleast it didnt turn out to be that dungeon slave bullshit

Agreed

This OP is probably bait, I was just making a point in general

I think we can all agree OP is in fact not a femanon, but a filthy lying faggot who probably loved getting "raped"

The question is though... Would you take the experience back if you could? Be honest.

Yes, Id take it back if I could. Even though I kinda liked it, the experience fucked me up in a long run. My neighbour probably got arrested. I could see him trying to get with a younger girl again.

Don't you think it was society that fucked you up because of the stigma for that sort of thing?

please kill yourself you dumb little loner pretending to be a girl. fucking basement dwelling retard is craving female interaction so much that he pretends to be one online.

You're gay...

We're just going to assume this is fake until you prove yourself.. nude or not.

The word user means anonymous, gender is irrelevant because it hasn't been mentioned. Which is good, because no one fucking cared in the first place. Everyone just assumes you're a fat autistic faggot. Suddenly you're looking to be considered something different, so that you may have your pussy advantage back. But we have no reason to give you that advantage back unless you're willing to prove that we should give a shit.

I agree with this usually.. but without stating they were female before hand, should a female user be punished with tits or gtfo simply by revealing their gender anecdotally?

Fake and gay, although I'd say it's not a fem, but the bitch says it was rape with her consent. Dumb enough to actually be a woman?

Why shouldn't they?

This isn't rape.

You wanted it. 11 or not, you were a slut for this dude.

>revealing their gender anecdotally
>Femanon here

Fucking toddler music, I'm laughing so hard it hurts

Hence why i made the distinction that i wasn't talking about this specific instance. Should females have to sterilize their anecdotes of gender before posting? Men certainly don't do that.
It just seems against the spirit of being user if you have to still alter what you say to avoid a social stigma

so your parents hired your 28 year old male neighbor as a babysitter?

If their gender is pertinent to the story, of course it should be present in there.
It's announcing it beforehand that isn't needed. Expect people to have some reading comprehension and let them understand the gender from the story itself.

cool with this

No. Only if they make a point of their gender. Also, nice trips.

Yeah, he was a friend to my parents and worked with my dad for a few years. They trusted him. I always played with his dog, and he would occasionally buy me lunch.

oh shit, sorry read it to fast, i'm too fucking tired, as for your question yes, usually when the OP don't specific says that she is a femanon, a question is made to know if op is a faggot when this question is made I like to think that the timestamp is no longer necessary.

you're full of shit. or your parents are morons.

This thread is obviously fetish b8 by a disgusting fat neckbeard

No 11 year old girl wants sex

t. Former 11 year old girl

That's fair. Thanks for the dicussion.
Personally I like hearing about experiences from women so long as they arent obviously skimming cheap (you)s from betas

Kids cant consent you pedos

1. Fake story

2. Pedophilia stories like this are only to sway opinion on fucking children.

Sharia law allows this, but drawing muhammad is against it.

Also, kill yourself.

how do i use this site LMAO

Tits or GTFO

lurk more you newfag

"tits or gtfo" was meant for attention-whoring females. Those who expose their gender for no reason.

When the gender ties in to what theyre saying or asking, or when they get asked by another user, then it's a relevant part of what theyre saying and then "tits or gtfo" isn't warranted.

At least that was supposed to be the use for it. Then the autistic newfags took it and ran with it for free tits.

>He...He

Kek

But that's wrong, you retard.

NO BUT AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Tits or gtfo

Is this the new copy/paste meme?

Oh...oh yeeahh..
That feels good mr.neighbour..
Oh wait..wait what? No!!!!!
Eeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeee!!!
Owiez!!! Owiez!!!
Peepee owiez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former 11 year old tits and timestamp or gtfo.

When fluffy speak leaks into a thread and entices me to go look for more.
I was going to bed dammit.

Generally you should remove pronouns, refer to yourself in the first person. Makes you seem less attention whory and keeps the story openly appealing for all sexualities.
In my experience most men don't use genders in thier stories, probably because it's usually assumed you are a man unless otherwise stated. For your story the admission of being a female did not add to the story at all and thus detracted from it as being attention seeking. You probably got more responses because of it though.
That is the problem with self identifying female here, you get more attention but ultimately it's the wrong kind of attention.
See

i'm wondering where OP is from w/ spelling "neighbour" and yet "favorite"

English is probably her second language, which explains the mix of British and American english.

This.
Can this become a copypasta?

>"when i was 11 i was raped by my 28 year old neighbor
>I wanted him to put it in
? get story straight please
just cuz you regret it now doesnt mean it was rape at the time

To women rape is rape. Even if it isnt rape and they consent. It can still be rape no matter what especially if theyre mad at you. Thats why you should never fuck a girl under 18, because they can play the rape card. And, then you go to prison and die by getting shanked for being a rapist pedo.

There's something called age of consent. You need to read more.

Im sorry that happened to you, i know stuff like that fucking blows. I was raped last year. No one here will understand unless it's happened to them too.

If your all wondering what songs we listend to while he fucked me they were
5 little monkeys
Itsy bitsy spider
Alice the camel
And
Apples and bananas
He lasted a long time. I was surprised.

I've never been raped, but I can sympathize with you though.
Saying that none of us can relate with you, is just alienating yourself from other people.
I've had my mind violated during a panic attack and although that is probably only a fraction of how a rape feels like, I still think I can relate to the emotions related to being violated in some way.

>11
>know not only what a bj is but how to do one
>if dick is as large as implied how fit in mouth?
>11
>aware of pussy wetness and it's use
>toddler music turned on a pre teen

>implying children aren't sexual beings by nature

Grow up, faglord.

You never had someone force their physical self inside of you, im sorry, nor did you have high-res photos taken of your cunt while it was painted blue to see the tears they ripped into you. Two completely separate things.

That is true, I'm just saying that people can sympathize without having gone through it.

You should have done anal

I never argued with that. There's a difference between sympathizing (which is good and should be encouraged) and understanding, but I guess there's a better word for it. No hard feelings

REEEEE

This guy's right. I can't believe I got this far in this thread and haven't seen tits yet. Fucking Christ!

You're on the internet and can't just, idk, search for some boobies? No, you need a big ol fresh pair of tits in order to have a conversation with someone because you haven't gotten over your mom breastfeeding you for too long. Goddamn dude. Re-evaluate your wants and needs and learn how to be a human being again- you're making yourself look simple as fuck and i know you could be better than that

lies, trash, and garbage

I just thought I could empathize a bit, from when I had someone with governmental power over me induce an anxiety attack in me and then pump me for information, making me tell them things that were deeply private and basically forcing stuff out of my brain.

sure satan

>I was too young to get pregnant

this smells like bull manure
what about that girl from Peru who got pregnant at age of 5?

Freak of nature, that came about from being exposed to chemicals that altered her hormones.

Abide by the rules of Sup Forums, Tits or gtfo.

I'm making my self simple as fuck, yet if my assumption is correct, and you're op. You're the faggot who won't or can't follow one simple rule. Tits or gtfo. You didn't have to say you were a chick, but you did.

Wasn't she Mexican, user?

oh man please tell me he came on itsty bitsy spider and made a pun about a water spout.