/balk/ - Balkan Thread

/balk/ - Balkan Thread - Jihad edition.
Made a bit earlier to revitalize the dead thread.

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

offnews.bg/news/Obshtestvo_4/Sled-zrelishtna-gonka-GDBOP-neutralizira-grupa-za-reket-v-Pleven_653845.html
youtu.be/dU5YEhsGH1q?=8m11s
youtu.be/dU5YEhsGH1g?t=8m11s
youtu.be/XkoZIyRNAoI
youtu.be/swvsUaWw3nM
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bulgars, how are Turks in your country? Do they long for Turkey and start shit?

Albanians are white just like us

what's the sauce for these pics?

>Bulgars, how are Turks in your country? Do they long for Turkey and start shit?

Most of them don't, but the problem is we don't have a muslim university or whatever, so all the islamic priests come from Turkey.
And when the fundamentally religious people trust every word coming from an actual turk's mouth, that was sent here by his government... you know how it is.

But the "turkish party", DPS, had a splinter group form from it - DOST.
DPS is now the "bulgarian turk" party, while DOST is the "actual turk" party. DPS had 3x the votes, despite bussing in turks from Anatolia to vote.

From that latest election result we can conclude that 1/4 of our turks are pro-Turkey, and 3/4 are pro-Bulgaria, just also care for their own good and benefit, thus they vote DPS.

Fotojasmina.com
Says so in the last thread.

90% of them don't give a fuck and just want to work their crops and shit. Gyppos are 10x worse

thanks bro. I'm assuming it's photos of macedonians, or are there also albanians?

>you will never extort people, earning millions in the process and when you fuck up probably just get a suspended 2 year sentence
offnews.bg/news/Obshtestvo_4/Sled-zrelishtna-gonka-GDBOP-neutralizira-grupa-za-reket-v-Pleven_653845.html

Its photos of Macedonians, and if some of them look funny we pretend they are Albanians.

posting some Swedes in compensation

Link doesn't work.
Also checked.

works fine for me bruv

anyway it's in bulgarian

this is the car of one of those legit businessmen

Totally random and not at all selected, I am sure.

Protip: I've been in Sweden, half the people aren't blond, and its not just foreigners.

lol why are you complaining? I thought foreigners liked blondes

>we pretend they are Albanians.

MORE
I'd furiously cum on the face of every single one of these.
Call me a tasteless pleb, I don't even care.

Shipo pls there's no need to pretend here
Just post the pics
I'm want to see every spectrum of the Swedes (girls yes)

Forgot to kek

Don't stop posting shipo you fuckin cuck

Diaspora never fail to take it to the next level, even fucking weddings aren't even safe

youtu.be/dU5YEhsGH1q?=8m11s

youtu.be/dU5YEhsGH1g?t=8m11s

H-hi

majority of bulgarian turks dont have turkish citizenship fyi

sorry dude was playing some vidya lol continuing dump

Αλkιβιαδης

Yeah but its like us and Macedonia, Turkey just gives citizenship to any Bulgarian that wants it, because "former territories".

I'm not too sure about that. They didn't give citizenship to my grandmother even though my uncle lives and has turkish citizenship. That was like 15 years ago, so I am not too sure about the situation right now

YES THIS IS IT

youtu.be/XkoZIyRNAoI
>Let's help the rapefugees goys!
Downvote and spam on this crap

Well its just what I heard in some conversation, I haven't checked. Seemed legit and I remembered it.
Maybe you are right. But certainly in Bursa its full of bulgarians, and they travel to vote pro-Turkey every election.

>waaaah shitskins waaaah cucks

With a comment like that, you are defeating yourself.
Try to be a human and not an animal and you may get more people agreeing with you.

SHIT TO HELL ASS

I don't want to shit hell from my ass.

No (You)s doesn't mean we don't appreciate your efforts. Feel free to post as much as you are able.

Θρασύβουλος

Λυσανδρος

Ξενοφων

Θουkυδιδης

alright I'll keep going, gonna run out pics soon tho

Yeah! Let's embrace the kike's propaganda in movies and everything around us. It's not a bad thing to be a cuck. Don't bother if Ahmed rapes your daughter though, we don't need whites in 2017 anyways. Just look at how progressive Germany and Sweden are.

Σοφοkλης

ești grec?

youtu.be/swvsUaWw3nM

I am just letting you know that you look like a clown. It doesn't matter if your idea is good, when you are so shit at selling it nobody will buy from you.
Be a decent human first, then try to tell others how to act. I mean it, stop acting like an animal and more people will agree with you, and your idea will spread.

Πυρρος

yes you gypsy subhuman

romania you ok?

WE

SALUT PROVINCIALI

WUZ

SULTANS

fuck your turbanli mother between her disgusting tits ikibei

AND SHEEEEEEEIKHS

ILLYRIANS

𐌰𐌽𐌳 𐌰𐌻𐌻𐌰 𐌰𐌹𐍂𐌸𐌰 𐌲𐌰𐌻𐌰𐌹𐌸 𐌳𐍂𐌿𐌽𐌾𐌿𐍃 𐌹𐌶𐌴 𐌾𐌰𐌷 𐌰𐌽𐌳 𐌰𐌽𐌳𐌹𐌽𐍃 𐌼𐌹𐌳𐌾𐌿𐌽𐌲𐌰𐍂𐌳𐌹𐍃 𐍅𐌰𐌿𐍂𐌳𐌰 𐌹

ναι βροθερ

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Ah yes Pirro the Illyrophile

Oh, so I'm acting like an animal for trying to spread the truth, and not all those ungrateful people who try to profit from the war in the middle east but destroy our culture and kill europeans while they're at it? I'll call them how they deserve to be called.

Where are the Bulgarian subhumans?

...aaaaand that's it, I'm out

What you are doing:
>cuck cuck cuck mudslimes rapefugees cuck cuck liberasts fuck brown people cuck cuck cuck

What you could be doing:
>I think that those people aren't culturally fit to live in our society. They will have problems getting and holding jobs, and will have problems with our laws. It is best if they aren't allowed to settle in such remote village where they can do anything and the old locals can't defend themselves.

Like I said 3 times now, stop acting like an animal. You are such a low IQ subhuman, that you are poisoning the well just by drinking from it.
If you really want to further your agenda and stop immigration, you should shut up and let others, more sophisticated people, do the speaking. You are sabotaging your side of the argument by just existing.

And all that you understood from one fucking sentence which was a meme? Do I have to proove that the refugees can only harm us and won't find what they are searching for here? Is this facebook or some other stupid site that I have to do that? If it has to be explained why exactly that video is utter crap and deserves the hate then /balk/ has really gone to shit.

You go to a trailer for a movie about helping refugees.
You then post cuck cuck mudslimes rape.
Of course every neutral single person who sees the trailer, and then your post, will side with the trailer.

I won't reply to you further, you are just bad human material.

wtf i love romania now

Great Albania
r
e
a
t

A
l
b
a
n
i
a

We will spill your blood

>neutral people
>in Bulgaria where everyone hates refugees and gypsies
>and most importantly on Sup Forums

Ok then. I see that you're very "intelligent" but please you don't have to prove it to me. You could find some people to circlejerk with on reddit if that's what you like.

Hmm rly made me lose the war haha wait we won stay salty

What would Great Albania look like, something like this?

ku jeni shqipe

>we

>Implying sqiptar stands a chance against Greece.

Ku je ushtar

i watched JoJo yesterday and they starred macedonian, rest of balkan = irrelevant

WUZ

>bulgarian sea is literally called negro sea
cec