Are they white Sup Forums?

Are they white Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYnJXvvm-qs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

95% of them are not, you do have outliers though. they look too dark compared to northern/Western Europeans and the percentage of blonde hair and blue eyes is extremely low there. They're all Turkish rape babies

Everyone in this area (and further up in Austria, Hungary) is very mixed and can look like anything from gypsy to north European, though the latter type decreases (but in no way disappears) as you go Southeast.

So Slovenia is more white and less gypsy than Serbia or Macedonia?

Well yeah, after all, we used to be in the same country as you for centuries, technically speaking.

In real life yes. On Sup Forums only some

We are incredibly white, Mahmoode

You're a turkroach muslim

Yes

Muslims can't be white

t. Dirty paki piece of shit
t. khokhol fag

No. We all know Austrian border is the border of whiteness.

paki
mongol

Bosnia is whiter than both of you

Muslims still can't be white sorry m8

You can call me mongol but muslims can't be white anyway sorry

All the Austrians on the other side of the border are just Slovenes who switched languages in the 19th century.

They have a better economy then you.

most Balkan people have dark hair and dark eyes so I'd say no.

They have war in 90s
We have war now

T H I S
H
I
S

We are black

>Me have problem inglish

>Mini Russias

They are all shitskins. Only we are the white ones.

leld

>We are niggers
FTFY

Ukraine for scale.

I kan spik inglis
ken yoo two?

>it's another "blonde hair and blue eyes" are a measurement for whiteness episode

Still, going to small villages around Serbia you'll find a lot of people with Blue and Green eyes.

Slovenia Yes
Croatia meh
Bosnia No
Montenigger No
Serbia meh
Macedonia No
Albania No

shhh we know you're secretly brothers of the Khanate

t. Attila

it's retarded to use that as some kind of white only trait
do you realize there are literally black people with blonde hair and black people with blue eyes?
eye color =/= race =/= skin color

I know, i'm just saying that most people who say that are retards.

i wish i was khan desu

Daily reminder that you're on Sup Forums, newfriend

>western and Northern Europe are extremely far away from North Africa and ME
>have high percentages of blonde hair and blue eyes and have pale skin
>Balkan countries are very close to turkey
>have extremely low percentages of blonde hair/blue eyes and people on average look much darker and swarthier than Northern Europeans

Hmmmmmmmm

Northern Europeans are Arabs

Balkan people are mostly Dinaric. They were black haired/brown eyed long before Turks showed up.

That's us tho.
You can guess what ХAH means, no?

White as I am!

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

t. birthplace of western culture

yes. But very "ethnic"

NO MORE TURKISH PIES

Balkanites always look like they vant to suck my blood, amongst other things

I do desu. Who wouldn't want to munch on some pale creatures from the north.

that's my fetish

Gib blood

SOMETHING SOMETHING GOLDEN WHEAT OF PASOVINA?
O ALIJA ALIJA

KEK, yes

>Montenegro
>Negro

Answered your own question desu

Serbian war songs >> Everything else
I love them, especially Roki Vulvovic's songs

for anyone that thinks that slovenians are white
youtube.com/watch?v=TYnJXvvm-qs
they're as black as the rest of us niggers

Ah, yes. The Balkan mentality strikes again: "It's fine if we go down as long as the neighbour goes with us."

Hahah! All those butthurt Yugos in the comments.

people from Maribor aren't Slovenian anyway...what sort of Slovene says 'idi' and 'čuj' ffs

>this much of a damage control

>NO, WE ARE NOT BALKANS, PLS ACKNOWLEDGE US, WERE WHITE AND EUROPEAN

Oplakah

Jaz tudi mislim, da si ti odplaka

lel

Slovenia - know nothing about them, but if they are like Slovakians, then yes, white.

Croatia - Yes, white

Bosnia - shitskin Muslim ragheads, not white.

Serbia - white, but saw many that looked like they are a white-gypsy mix.

Macedonia - Bulgarians, so white.

Oh and and montenegro - white.

(ex yu) are slavs and they are darker than other Europeans cuz sunbathing is really popular on balkan

Ah, yes. The only time Serbs and "Croats" reconcile: When they beat down a Slovene!

>Serbia - white, but saw many that looked like they are a white-gypsy mix.
we like suntanning m8

It's funny to go through this post, seeing Slovenians talk about Balkan mentalities like they are not Balkanites. Top fucking kek. Pretty pathetic desu.

Remember, you are Slovenia. Not Slovakia.

We were HRE while the rest of Yugoslavia was the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE. What about this is so hard to comprehend for you westerners?.

If Balkan people are actually white then why are they darker looking than Scandinavians

Unlike your neighbors Croatia, Bulgaria and Montenegro, you are landlocked. I'm fairly certain you interbreed with gypsies. Otherwise why would Croatian, Bulgarians, Montenegrins, Hungarians, and probably Slovenians if they look like Slovakians so much whiter?

I'm not trying to insult, genuinely wondering why. This was very apparent to me on my trip though the Balkans

>Slovenians (wtf is that anyways) thinking they are superior to Balkans.

My. Fucking. Sides.

>I'm fairly certain you interbreed with gypsies.
>he really thinks we would ever mix with subhumans
top kek

>tallest people in the world
>not white
top kek

He is a Bulgarian. Don't fall for the bait.

Saged.

see
you lazy yank

Why is everyone obsessed with whether or not someone is "white"

>Serbs
>Tall

This myth needs to die. Picture related.

Only reason I am asking if you interbreed with gypsies, is because I found people the darkest and least pleasant in Serbia. All your neighbors were whiter and more pleasant.

he said hes part bulgarian part hungarian part croatian

Lol, great hypothesis. I'm Nordic - Anglo Saxon through and through.

That's probably why I fucked so many girls in the Balkans. Kek

Some of us still have hope, Jerome.

Haha you called me Jerome! That's funny, I get it, I get the joke

>download.jpg
[citation needed]

Manletovićuuu, vodi patuljake svojeEeEeEe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

note measured vs self-reported
dinaric balkaniggers are giants

Serbian country is mostly subhuman but Serbian nation is white cuz young serbs that are not mixed with shitskins left Serbia
>now there are mostly gypsies, sand niggers, Albanians and old white serbs who have no interest in leaving serbia

average height for men in serbia is around 182.0 cm (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in), that's pretty tall compared to rest of the world
i don't know why are you so butthurt about it, only people from dinaric alps are taller than us (and there are plenty of serbs living in that region too)

STOP ZASTOJIMA NA BREGANI
SMRT SLOVENCIMA

Serbs livin Bosnia (30%) and Montenegro (30%) too. There's 5% of Serbs in Croatia as well.

So this is why. It was weird because on my Eurotrip, most countries were white. Obviously Germany for example had a TON of shitskins... but you can still see that it is a white country (for now).

Then, when I entered the Balkans, I started in Croatia (didn't go to Slovenia because I was already in Slovakia). Croatia was white. Then I entered Bosnia, and then Serbia, and it seemed as though Serbia was less white then Bosnia. I was truly shocked. Then I continued to Macedonian, Bulgaria and Romania, where people were white.

But thank you for explaining to me why Serbia is no longer white. It's a shame.

>Then I continued to Macedonian, Bulgaria and Romania, where people were white.
white in what sense? not many bulgarians have light hair or light eyes

Bulgarians and Montenegrins are way darker in general, if you payed attention you'd notice that Serbs get darker the more east and south you go.

>Then I continued to Macedonian, Bulgaria and Romania, where people were white.
ok now i know you're bullshitting us since most gypsys live in bulgaria in balkans
if you didn't see shit ton of gypos passing by in bulgaria you didn't see enough of bulgaria

>ok now i know you're bullshitting us since most gypsys live in bulgaria in balkans
retarded faggot

gypsies in serbia - 100k
gypsies in bulgaria - 300k
gypsies in romania - 600k

ye i didn't count romania as balkan sry forgot about it
but yeah, most gypos come from there to bulgaria and spread here

Montenegrins, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Romanians, Hungarians, Croatians (all your neighbors) were much whiter, from what I saw. Though I admit on the coast in Montenegro, Croatia and Bulgaria the people were a bit darker. But that is from the sun.

In Serbia, there is no beach. That's why it's weird that you are as dark as Greeks.

Literally only Hungarians and Croatians are whiter than us from those you've numbered.

I didn't go to gypsy villages, so I didn't really see any gypsies except in Romania, Serbia and Hungary.

I admit I saw more in Hungary and Romania, but they were in tourist traps. IN Serbia they were in the center of Belgrade.

Still enjoyed Serbia though! I am not trying to insult, just curious. I understand that gypsies are scum and you are not gypsies.

You tell me