Mentally-ill mistress edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3za0Uj0Q0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7HfgQbkN3jA
rt.com/uk/386110-sturgeon-scottish-independence-referendum/
strawpoll.me/12824749
liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1493069063
youtu.be/6v78a8TtjrU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442784/Sturgeon-blow-poll-finds-slump-independence-support.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nicola-sturgeon-independence-vote-backed-by-only-a-quarter-of-scots-poll-a7700416.html
youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill "sit on a dick it's science" Guy

anime

youtube.com/watch?v=b3za0Uj0Q0Y unreal choon

>/brit/ thread lasts barely 20 minutes
christ

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaNNNNNNaaaaaaaay!

*blocks the way*

Think I'm done

a pain i live with every day
mental init

business idea: a new month

going to put my steel cockring and my steel buttplug on and go to the shops

anyone want owt?

have to say these spinner things are pretty addictive
managed to convince me to buy two, and the day they arrived, my brother said that they're actually the "in" thing at his school and he didn't even know I had them
have him one and ordered him another two

*renames July to Jew-lie*

'o for me la xx

youtube.com/watch?v=7HfgQbkN3jA

Les armes sont dans la planque elles viennent de Slovaquie !!!

Which Wojak sums up how you're feeling right now?

ye he is

Can somebody red pill me on Tim, whats up with him?

Your nans wojak sums up how I'm feeling

Horny

reddit

like this one a lot

gf has been growing more and more distant, haven't talked to her for over a day now

considering a wank

any radical centrists itt? do the liberals on reddit give them a worse reputation than the so-called alt-rightists on pol?

She's already getting fucked

Someone else is feeling the inside of her vagina slide over his penis

ARSE

rt.com/uk/386110-sturgeon-scottish-independence-referendum/

Not wanting to get ahead of myself or anything, but maybe Scottish people are getting less stupid?

a

>rt

discarded

would recommend leah gotti

>hooded eyes
>long eyelashes that go over my eyes

ah yes

strawpoll.me/12824749

wojak has always been too niche for reddit normies

gf is cucking me again lads, love this fetish it is so fulfilling, so glad i a secure enough to share my gf.

>Yanks
liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1493069063

literally can't even remember why the SNP want independence. Seems that they just enjoy whining.

schizophrenic lad who doesn't take his meds and found out about youtube

Detroit sounds comfy

youtu.be/6v78a8TtjrU

>"Redpill"
>Doesn't know about tim
Ahhhh, a new cunt fresh from Sup Forums. I remember when I was like you, a sweet summer child

is he crying???

here's my 60 seconds toad
i have long eyelashes too :3

>bongs will have to hand over their credit card info to gook moot for age verification

absolutely screeching

bit too big for me desu and I like a nice big arse

Why exactly? Also

>Attacking the source
>Not the content

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442784/Sturgeon-blow-poll-finds-slump-independence-support.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nicola-sturgeon-independence-vote-backed-by-only-a-quarter-of-scots-poll-a7700416.html

Turns out when I was training someone at work in my tech support job they were on acid.

I remember thinking he was pretty weird when he sat on his chair cross legged and his pupils were fucking enormous but I never thought he'd do it the mad man.

He must have thought I was the biggest jobsworth alive when I was trying to explain what to do.

Told my gf not to bother coming over before 9

I want to at least watch half of Chelsea vs soton

>strawpoll.me/12824749
algorithms

make sure you review data structures real good

no we have to hand it over to mummy may

that's better, good lad

Suicide live on /brit/ is better

Global warming is re-

Might get drunk. Thoughts?

got work tomoz?

i care more about maintaining my wanking

got the club going up
on a tuesday

>the currency in vietnam is literally called dong

howling

Upper Class
>went to a select few public schools, old-money, Southern English, polo/shooting/horses, potential military links, politically interested in very specific things usually from a preservation angle eg the preservation of 3 pipe water fountains as produced in stoke-on-trent

Upper Middle Class (depnds of rural or urban)
rural:
>Private school, rich tory parents, not as posh as upper, kids go to Durham/Bath for uni, rugby playing, kids grow up thinking they're superior to other people

urban:
>Kids go to public school but as a political statement, rich but leftwing/liberal, kids go to good universities but to study sociology and psychology (parents don't seem to care about their future, beyond just throwing money at them)

Lower Middle Class
>3/4 bed semi post-war build, 3-series car or the like, family holiday in spain, runtoids that covet material objects such as branded clothing, the typical deano: politically manipulated by simple messages meant to work on outrage, because they view life in simple means

Working Class
>blue collar parents, Attached house or low-end semi, a noble, and increasignly rare breed - treated as noble by the upper and upper-middle class, but in turth they only seek to continue exploiting them. hobbies include going to the pub

Underclass
>Council housing, delinquent children, feckless parents, noticably ugly traits, smoke and drink to excess, poor diet, holiday in butlins/pontins or southern spain as a treat (if at all), politically apathetic too busy dealing drugs or riding mini-motos

Why is it more true from another media outlet you mong? RT is arguably less biased than a lot of UK media.

No.

have a wank first. hard to get it up once drunk

*black guy tapping head.webm*

Ah yes, the scientists in the 90s made a minor error in their hypotheses of the coming world wide disaster so it must not be real at all

On what?

WHAT THE FUCK

shoulda make him trip the fuck out

>RT is arguably less biased than a lot of UK media

Mong
Delete your account

>public schools*
sorry comprehensive schools

was thinking like a yank for a second

It's a Tuesday. Use the time you would spend getting drunk to make a small improvement in your life and larger improvements will follow

Dunno, I'd have to go to the shop and get something in.

Boring cunt, KYS

>>"Redpill"
>>Doesn't know about tim
>Ahhhh, a new cunt fresh from Sup Forums. I remember when I was like you, a sweet summer child

fit the underclass bracket mostly but my parents are good people

I actually have some dong

Imagine not going to a grammar. Utter mongs.

realised that rural living is the final redpill
cities are only good in your early 20s

and in the 80's
and in the 70's
and in the 60's
and in the 50's

/4 bed semi post-war build, 3-series car or the like, family holiday in spain, runtoids that covet material objects such as branded clothing, the typical deano: politically manipulated by simple messages meant to work on outrage, because they view life in simple means
>Working Class
>>blue collar parents, Attached house or low-end semi, a noble, and increasignly rare breed - treated as noble by the upper and upper-middle class, but in turth they only seek to continue exploiting them. hobbies include going to the pub
somewhere between these
but i'm no deano, i don't drink and i'm not consumerist

>urban:
>>Kids go to public school but as a political statement, rich but leftwing/liberal, kids go to good universities but to study sociology and psychology (parents don't seem to care about their future, beyond just throwing money at them)

This is stunningly accurate though in the US public schools are magnet ones or college prep.

L O D S OF E M O N E

What makes you think my life requires any improvement.

BECAUSE MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH
SO MUCH MORE THAN
EITHER- OR OR OR

that's a big dong

me on the left

>cities are only good in your early 20s
t. hedonist that deserves to be tortured to death

suburbs are better

suburbs > rural > city

would say which one i am but doxxable info

>comprehensives
>Private schools
Ones for stupid rich kids and the other for stupid poor kids.

suburbs are awful. literally the worst parts of both rural and city combined together.
>No local pubs, have to drive to a pub
>Have to drive to countryside
>Expensive and no character

you need to take your sooper mail vitality

me on the ri-GAY FROGS

You are posting on a neet forum asking whether or not you should drink (presumably at home) on a Tuesday evening. You just replied to the other poster stating you don't have work tomorrow which means you likely do not work or at least not a stable 9-5.

Why is there no concept of middle-middle class? Lower-middle is basically poorly paying white collar job here in the US like the households of teachers. An engineer making 130k yearly would be considered lower-middle in England because upper-middle is basically like doctor salary it seems.

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

OH.MY.GAWD

SMASHED AND SLAMMED MINI-CRIMEBOSS

Two of UKIPS largest donors just resigned because UKIP said they would usher in a Burka and veil ban. Why is that unreasonable or somehow out of character for them? I suppose they were probably just looking for a chance to jump the sinking ship

adorable
are you the leaf who posts other qts sometimes

Who /runtoid/ here.