I fucking hate being handicapped man

I fucking hate being handicapped man.
spondylometaphyseal dysplasia. Have a rare variation of it. Statistically I'm one of 145people on the planet with it.
My body is fucked. Short as fuck. Generally fucked.

My dreams of being a hunter is completely fucked. Never even had the opportunity to turn it down or fail at it. Just flat out impossible.

Never experienced genuine love from anyone outside my parents. People just pity me.
I only have friends through the internet. Outside of the internet when I meet them in real life everything just stops. There is one guy though that don't mind but I'm not really that high on his list of friends so we don't hang out that much. It's through him I meet people on the internet.

I can't go out. I can but can't really go that far. My joints, hips, spine and legs get all fucked.
I am visibly handicapped so it's not really pleasant being outside.

I'm going to try to pursue a career in flight traffic control.
If I fail then that's it.
This piece of shit life aint worth it. I find no happiness in it.

Would be nice to get my hands on a gun. Travel out deep deep in the forest. Off myself and just be absorbed by nature.

I've though about the afterlife. Just nothingness. The empty black void.

My first question I asked myself when I thought about it was: "But what would I think?".

Nothing. There would be no thought.
I assume of course.

Yep.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Toulouse-Lautrec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pics of you?

I don't take pics of myself. I wont even look in the mirror.
If you look spondylometaphyseal dysplasia on google. Visualize a milder version of it.

show me how handicapped you are and I'll tell ya if we can hang out.

Right side is pretty much the perfect description. I wiggle around like a fucking penguin when I walk that's how you notice it.

kek kill u r self faggot

Yep

you can became a hunter of the world....
of warcraft.

if not, you can always drink tequila

Wow is fucking boring and so is alcohol.

i would hang out with u. we could play game of thrones and you could be tyrion lanister.

user why dont u dick pics.

flight traffic control seems interesting, and if you got nothing to lose & this is you dream (besides hunting) then you should invest all of your free time to achieve it, good luck though

Dude I have lost the biologic lottery. Visualize a below average dick.

Better than being an able bodied and being rejected by a hanidcapped chick...

I guess.

Thanks I'll atleast try.

So you're a waddle?

As long as you fuck your sister

Aye

>But what would I think?
You wouldn't think anything. You wouldn't even know. You would just be "off".

A computer that is smashed or even just turned "off" doesn't "think" anything. It's just off.

You didn't think anything before you existed. You won't think anything after you are "turned off".

Good reason to keep living in my opinion. But "off" comes any way you cut it...

Walk it off ya fuckin rissole.

>737dubs

Checked.

Why can't you hunt? You literally lay down all day and wait for animals.

I think this barrier, while having some merit, is mostly in your head.

Stop your crying then. You could be strapped into a wheelchair unable to even move your head. Fucking faggot.

You need a woman.

do like the plane says and walk it off faggot

I agree. Most hunters sit in some shitty enclosure in a tree or some shit for hours. I would think there would be a way to put you in something camouflaged with a gun that you could shoot deer or quail or something.

Uneven ground with bumps and all fucks me over far more than our regual plain ground. More than 2minutes walking in nature fucks me for the rest of the day, and most likely for the next two days as well. If I could teleport in that would work great, yes.

Oh no what a fucking tragedy, you walk like a penguin oh noooo

I need some fresh free range, localy produced pussy. Pulled pussy so tender it falls of the bone.

Welcome to the pity party. Got any complaints about your life?

you can totally be a hunter, just use a blind and wait. some spots you can be dropped off by vehicle and just chill in the blind and wait for a target

Hang in there bro. I see a lot of people here cry about their situation but yours is legit.

Since you posted this I assume you are not in a shit hole war torn country. So at least you got that going for you. You don't have to worry about survival or food.

I too lost the genetic lottery I got Marfan's Syndrome. I got long skinny fingers, scoliosis and pigeon chest. I cannot lift weights or do anything too physical.

I can relate to how you can't find genuine love cause of my freak of nature body. But I have come to accept it and just get hookers to satisfy my sexual needs.

But I sense you are very lonely cause you could not hang out or make friends with people outside of the internet.

Might I suggest taking up new hobbies? I enjoy vidya games but I find board games is great to way get to hang out with people in real life. I look like a freak but my fews friends always happy to hang out with me to play boards .

What if I fuck up and have to track down the animal after I shot it?

I've got a fucking mental disorder, born with it, undiagnosed, so people look at me all the time and tell me to do shit I can't do. I used to try in vain, but now I just tell them "I'm retarded" and "fuck off".

My friend has marfans syndrome but he also never eats.
I feel like if you pack some fat on it stops being a disability.

and the perfect shit is that since it's mental, nobody can see it and assumes I'm perfectly normal. (Good and bad you see

Thanks man. I have thought about hookers but I'm skeptical.

Yeah I can see the how it's a good thing that its more visible and how it sort of skips the whole "I'm fucked" talk. Still would've been nice to just blend in.

Why are they wearing diapers on the pictures. Do you also wear diapers?

Do you live in the country? It sounds like you live in the country

That's depressing. Life doesn't matter, and you'll lose everything, eventually.
At the end, OP doesn't have to worry. We'll all be equal, in the grave

I do not wear diapers no.

Ok cool but why they be wearing diapers tho?

Pointing out my spelling? I'm in scandinavia and English is therefore my second language. Add onto that, that I haven't slept for 24hours which impairs my spelling a bit.

Fuck if I know. I have a rare unknown variation of spondylometaphyseal dysplasia.

And grammar

But admit its pretty funny they all have diapers on the pictures.

Also where in scandinavia are you from?

Fucking Sweden - Malmö man. Explosions and killings almost everyday man. Sometimes my windows vibrate from the shockwave.

Dude I live in Södertälje car bombs erry day

are you in sac op?

Jesus kristus mannen

I was like you, all worried and scared they will freak out. All I have to say just give it a try assuming you do not live in the USA. The country I am in you can get a very nice and good looking girls for $100 - 135 at the local brothels here. It's a hit and miss at times. But I have had more pleasant experiences than bad ones. Many of the working ladies are kind and understanding and will not make a deal out it and they can be quite endearing. As they they say money is the best aphrodisiac

Let me give you an suggestion. Try psychedelics and explore the inner self. My life is shit but atleast I have my psychedelics

I am very interested in going apeshit deep with stuff like that.

Det är inte roligt att vakna mitt i natten av en hög djävla smäll...

Alright I'll give it a serious bit of thought when I have slept and is fresh in the head and so forth.

So do it. Im going to try mda soon. Read online about rc drugs then buy from askleopis its a swedish site

Jävla sandnegrar mannen

Thanks for the advice!

Np bro. But dont over do it. 1 substance a month or you can go insane if you dont have a friend with you when you trip

Good advice especially since indeed there will be none but me.

If you lived here I would be there when you tripped

My negro

4 shizzle

BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE RING TO MORDOR

Thanks ALL for the responses.
Thought thread was going to get deleted within minutes with no responses but there you go.
Sincerely thanks all.

Have to sleep now though. Enjoy your cruisin.

Wanna become a cyborg? I know I do, and I'm not even handicapped.

Have you considered picking up a creative hobby, OP? Take a look at this guy, he had a very similar problem as you have and he somehow managed to transcend it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Toulouse-Lautrec

Though I understand it won't exactly be your dream come true, it's the best help I can offer.

Play some old school runescape. I can add you and help you to 99 hunter. Don't give up on your dreams bro

hey man u still here I have a few questions

stop crying and get an exoskeleton

seems like a good idea

it felt to me yout main problem was walking

so maybe get something that helps you walk "normal" as in stabilizing you

>im going to try to pursue a career in flight traffic control
god damn man, you must be despairingly desperate.

dont worry man, i love you for who you are

>atheist

Well there's your problem

>be me 23 wagecuck
>totaly sane man
>italian good loking guy 1,85 nice and very funny
>still cant go out with ppl and hang out cause im depressed as fuck
>i dream about be phisically or mentally disabled so nobody will judge me if i dont go outside,no responsabilty,no work no life,no friend

Dude you are lucky asf.

Then you just have to improve so much that you won't fuck up at all and become the worldst best hunter through that