Probly the most serious thread on Sup Forums ever

Probly the most serious thread on Sup Forums ever.

I have a mental disorder that make me spend at least one hour wiping after my shit !

Cannot be satisfied from a result i cannot see = my butt.

Help, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEzwp1sgRfA
youtube.com/watch?v=sTKc7m2vSCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weird but perfect solution: take a photo of your ass with your smartphone

dont you just stop wiping after there is no shit on the toilet paper?

Use wet wipes or take a shower after shitting. Both are considerally quicker than 1 hour wiping.
Then go see a therapist, because you're wasting too much of your lifetime on wiping your ass.

Just get in the shower after
EZ PZ

>mirror on floor

That is a type of OCD i think, OP

Sometimes he won't be home, Sup Forumstards

you literally cant spend too much time wiping your ass tbh

I can t because i need to spend 10 minutes washing my hands before touching something like my phone !

Yeah i do know i have somme issues with "shit".

Wait 30 seconds or more befor you wipe. Your sphincter will close up and there'll be less to wipe. Then use a baby wipe or wet tissue then wipe dry. Or.....you can't stop being autistic
Your choice

I NEVER shit anywhere but at home

Get on my level

If you're spending 24 hours a day wiping your ass, evolution will hopefully do its thing.

What prevents him from taking a small pack of wet wipes with him? They're sealable and small.

Only wipe with hand, use the non-poop hand to take selfie creep shot

I try not to, but sometimes that's not an option, I agree, though

Too easy brah

Point taken

Carry a small mirror, then get yourself some CBT.

I give a good solid wipe and then another if its bad, Shit will dry up and fall out. fag.

Not really.

I have too much anxiety that i could have left some of that disgusting material on my butt...

that i have built some kind of rituals.over and over, not less than one hour ...

Yes it is !

>I try not to, but sometimes that's not an option, I agree, though
I've gone a week without shitting
You can hold it.

And shower right after.
I have to now.
Got to get it clean

First step is realizing that it doesn't matter. If there's no discernible trace on the paper, even after forcefully wiping, it won't leave a stain on anything else, either. Also, try wet wipes.

Oh, and abandon these rituals ASAP, they don't add anything to your life.

Op, you are ocd. You should get some help.

That said, I have the exact same ocd you have. Here is what I do.

Never shit anywhere that isn't home or at least temporary home (like Motel)

Manage what and when you eat so you know when the next bowel movement is .

Try to time it so that you can take a shower right after shitting.

I have some additional stomach issues as well but that's a different thread.

OP here.

You re my true family !

I ll get back to you to tallk about my problem.

Each one of you who have replied to this thread is about to spend their best AUGUST month ever ! Sex / food / love / everything you re dreaming about ? You will get it , you AND your beloved ones !

( Sorry for my bad english ! )

mirrors you nignog
align multiple large mirrors and a small light source until you can see the reflection of your asshole
>retard

Use a bidet you disgusting OCD-ridden bastard

God speed

Bidet. Problem solved.

How does one achieve such wizardry?

Like you said, its ocd. The thing with this affliction is that by adapting YOUR behaviour so that the OCD is satisfied only feeds it more. The goal is to get back on the normie track ( = the state where you learn to control the disorder, the oposite of what user is proposing here). That said, go to see a psychiatrist. OCD is not to be taken lightly from what they taught us at med school. It will be hard to learn to control it but it will be worth it, dont even think about adapting to the disorder more and more.

Are you a dude?

It's just ocd. I've had similar problems with wiping. You really just have to force yourself to stop when you stop seeing shit on the paper. Once or twice doing that and you'll be normal.

I just don t see how you can clean shit just with some drops of water without making a mess out of it ?

you think you got it bad buddy, ive basically got this but i have a stoma bag (colon was removed), after i empty the bag im constantly trying to clean clean clean, and then sometimes a tiny bit of shit will leak out again and i have to start all over.

vishnu end me pls

get a bidet.

It's not just "drops" of water. Typically, it's a stream.
How can you clean shit with just some paper..?

Wipe and check paper until there are no more signs of shit, then jump in the shower and wash your entire body thoroughly.

You my nigga bra

I also only shit at home.

That's called obsessive compulsive disorder, Op.

Get over it.

You are right and i know it !

the problem is that i cannot take a quick shower .

when i do take a shower it s also a big deal.

Tend to spend 10 minutes just to clean my asshole !

I thought I was the only one. I am on your level, and always shower after

do what i do:

Have a wall-based mirror, bend over with your rear facing it, and wipe while seeing how clean it is.

If this does not work, hop in shower and wash ass-crack with hand, soap, and water until squeaky clean.

If this does not work, insert dildo with soap as lube and fuck anus until squeaky clean.

If this does not work, get one of those water squirters (pic related). Fill with soap, shove tip up ass and force soap up digestive track. Then get 2 more servings but water this time and force the water up. Then keep doing water until you feel like you are going to shit. Sit on toilet and watch as you defecate 2 tons of TNT. Repeat until squeaky clean.

If still not satisfied, drink soap until you start shitting soap. Continue until squeaky clean. I tried this but ended up waking up in the hospital. Luckily i was squeaky clean and doctor said i would be fine. Plan on doing it again tomorrow.

wipe with water and your hand, then wash your hand
it feels gross at first but you'll get used to it

Stop wiping when the tp turns red, like the rest of us do., that's not too hard

Start wiping with 80 grit sand paper. You'll soon learn to use very few sheets

this sounds so silly that you might did not consider it yet but did you try wearing gloves? Might help with touching stuff

Get a japanese toilet and put a tv in the bathroom. If you're a poorfag then a book. Important part is to have an arse massage for and hour rather than try to light a fire on your butt hole.

Yeah, you're a lot like me. The only solution is to force yourself. It's hard but you gotta do it.

It's OCD OP. That sounds like a pretty serious ritual

Watch these two channels on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=FEzwp1sgRfA

youtube.com/watch?v=sTKc7m2vSCw

If it's causing you a very serious distress see a therapist immediately. You're not alone this is a common disorder. Best of luck OP

Camera in toilet, hooked up to display in front of you mounted on wall.

Dam.... das is gud

Das ist GUT

Fixed your shit, bruder

I am pretty anal myself. I use the sink to wet my toilet paper before wiping. If I use dry paper it does not get the shit off.
My dad did the same thing.

Hand mirror

Fake news

Wet toilet paper doesn't work
If you wipe it just breaks into pieces

Find some one that is really submissive as a partner and have them use their tongue to clean you every time. Works for me.

just shit in the shower

BS been doing it for years, just have to use enough of it.
Fake news my ass!

I've tried it
All you get is those little rollies of toilet paper up your ass crack

I've been using wetted toilet paper since I was about 8 or nine. If the off chance I poop any where burr home, I take HUGE ball of toilet paper ball it up and soak it full of water for transport like a sponge.

That feeling when you've Clogged every toilet in a 200 mile radius for over 20 years

OP you clearly have OCD. Just see a fucking therapist and they'll fix you.

I am amazed at how retarded so many people are. There are constantly people posting shit about being depressed or having anxiety or OCD or all kinds of other mental/psychological disorders, and none of them have just gone to a fucking doctor. It's like bitching about being hungry when all you need to do is go to the fucking grocery store.

You either didn't use enough or it wasn't wet enough. Never got the deal with two ply toilet paper. With one ply you can make 50 ply when you roll it up

OP buy some 180 grit sandpaper. wipe with sandpaper until you have a bloody asshole. Then you know your ass is clean.

The problem is that the first layer just disintegrates into little rollies of paper
Doesn't matter how many layers you have
The first layer of wet TP always falls apart

Yes you'll clean your ass of shit eventually with 50 layers, but those rollies will still be in your ass crack

Better just take a shower

finger yourself instead

A lot of acid and a handwritten note to yourself to focus on figuring out how to internally overcome the issue

Oh, I forget. You actually are correct. I have OCD about ass wiping ass well. I was committed to wetting the toilet paper for various reasons. So I shave my ass hair like a faggot when I start getting dingle berries

test

I take a while myself, but not an hour.

>Average paper use three folder sheets per wipe - 3-5 wipes
>Follow with 1-2 flushable wipes; wipe once, fold over, moisten with witch hazel, wipe again.
>stand, spray inner toilet with disinfectant/deodorizer, flush
>wash hands like I'm going in to surgery
>exit

Takes twenty minutes tops.

Witchhazel is a mild isinfectant that helps to clean as well as prevent hemmeroids from sitting on my ass all day.

I would say this is the maximum amount of cleaning anyone needs, baring certain circumstances.

Get a makeup mirror, fix it to the bottom of the toilet, look between your legs after each wipe; alternately, look at the paper before it drops, nothing on it? You're done!