Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szczecin
youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW 2

It's not. It should be an independent country

I feel bad for Kaliningrad because whenever there's a map of something like homicide rates or suicide rates or drug abuse rates or rape rates Kaliningrad always sticks out from the Baltic states by being the same color as Russia, even though I'll bet it's not as bad there as it is in Russia proper.

It's Bohemian rightful clay

There is any separatist moviment in this region?

Its actually much worse than in Russia proper. Its such a shithole the german goverment didn't even want it back for free.

It isn't, but it's there anyway.

russia stronk germany weak

>guantanamo

What do you mean ALLOWED?
US has nations all over the fucking pacific and also military bases all over the world.
Ridiculous.
Who gives a shit. Hope the Russians conquer the places between there and Russia too just to upset you fags.

os alemães foram mandados embora, todos lá são russos

>Germany could've kept Stettin if Stalin didn't want a warm water port

Stettin was taken by Poland even though it was supposed to stay with Germany and no Pole lived there. They just took it anyway and genocided the population, thanks Anglos.

I think it's there mostly to upset Balts. It's such a tiny place an Russia could really do without it, many people around the world probably don't know it exists.

Yet on a map it looks like it could be a 4th Baltic state if it ever got independent.

Maybe you shouldn't start things you can't finish.

>mfw germans developed a principled opposition to annexations and population transfers sometime around the spring of 1945

Start shit, get hit
Should've removed every last G*rm from Europe

It wasn't the Allies fault. Stalin removed the Poles who seized the city whilst territory negotiations were happening; but decided to award the city to them to compensate for annexing Konigsburg as a warm water port which Stalin was initially going to award to Poland.

Reminder that Churchill was against Poland's western territorial ambitions.

Stop buying into a t*rks lies.

>They just took it anyway and genocided the population, thanks Anglos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szczecin
>In April 1945, Nazi authorities of the city issued an evacuation order, and most of the city's German population fled. The Soviet Red Army captured the city on 26 April. Stettin was virtually deserted, with only about 6,000 Germans in the city.

>genocided the population
>6,000 Germans
...R- remember muh six thousand billion?

>Reminder that Churchill was against Poland's western territorial ambitions.
But that's how they bought them in the first place in 1939. Hitler could only offer shitty Belarus or Lithuania in comparison.

north korea and poland are seperated by one country

it's MUCH worse there than in contiguous russia; think less goat milk, more gas mask

That... That's not how geography works, damn it!

but it's true tho

Almost like how Anglos developed a principled opposition to colonialism sometime around autumn 1939.

Get a world map, and draw a single, continuous, unbroken line that connects Poland to North Korea via the territory of a single third country then.

Here are some videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg

youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU

almost like how germans developed a principaled opposition to racism sometime around spring 1945

Countries don't need to be contiguous...

Are you saying Alaska isn't part of the USA?

Why shouldn't it?

>Countries don't need to be contiguous
I never said they did.

No, there are no Germans there. It's mostly Russians and Ukrainians.

a more "makes me think" statement would be that North Korea and Norway are separated by one country.

like americans in 1939? no wait, niggers still had to ride in the back of the bus and spent their time hanging from trees while americans killed people for "crimes against humanity".

MUH WARM WATER PORTS

and they still do

The USSR consisted of multiple countries, much like the EU does.

This map is outdated

Quite different to the EU, actually

not when you consider time a spatial dimension

>the EU doesn't consist of multiple countries

Talk to me again when you're not on acid

It does
The Soviet Union didn't

Stop falling for the bait, Bruce.

>The Soviet Union didn't
For the purposes of proving this Amerifat wrong, it did.

But you already proved him wrong, that map is outdated and doesn't count

Lituhania has one of the the highest suicide rates in Europe. And Estonia have large HIV problems, might as well call it Aidstonia. So Kalniningrad doesn't really stick out.

>t. /balt/ + /anz/

Why don't you fix Prussia instead of trying to trick the Syrians into being second-class laborers? Have you Germans no compassion for your contrymen?

>Why don't you fix Prussia
Why do you think poland has the largest net gain from the european money pot by such a huge margin?