/Germanic women/

Post them

>/Germanic women/
It means nothing, because Scandinavian women are hot and German women ugly.

Won't exist for much longer

>German women
>ugly
4u

>German Women

butthurt fags

Creepy thread

why german girls look masculine

So you won't stand a chance with them.

It's nature's mechanism to prevent Germanics from breeding with Asians.

why korean girl have wide money face?

one of the twins is a coalburner now

So brave

:(

OP, this girl living in Sweden has an Asian boyfriend

Fuck you faggots, I am so happy with the most feminine girls and my life here, who wants to experience yurogirl's wide vagina?
Also our girls hate your nasty armpit odor so much, be yourselves

Is this a Dutch police thread?

germanic women just look so boring and meh.

Also these threads always have pics of the same few girls convincing me that germanic women suck.

Proof?

The first one was good but these look horrible.

damn
finnic bf?

WAKE UP HANS

AHAHAHAHAHA

German women are beautiful

germanic women > slavshit women

German women range in attractiveness the same as most European women.

Hans is that you?

objectively true

German women can be anything. Slavic, Celtic, Germanic. Because it's a pretty big country in the center of Europe.

Pic related. The Dutch Prime Minister with Merkel.

Haha time for some diplomacy.

Nah, I'm that haploautist that everyone claims is anti-german )))
DAS RIGHT

In 5 years it will be too late

Hi apartheid

Why are Germanic girls so orange?

I didn't know Norwegians had such British faces. Is it the makeup?

DELETE

Keltic influence.

They are actually VERY different from Sweden. Just compare the Jaws on this Swedish girl and then look at the Norwegian Voe

Stop it

The world would significantly improve if everyone but Europeans and East-Asians ceased to exist.

that pig looks russian, not germanic

AHAHAHAHAHA

Finnbro I think that German girl is actually Slavic.

I love Germanic women!

Rusen raus bitte.

captcha: entrada europa

ugliest white girls i hate them

It's better if you trigger people with real images, that's a Turk girl prostitute being banged.

that's a lithuanian whore in germany

You both look different from Dutch girls desu. In the Netherlands you have like 5 faces that all girls have. Depending on from which region they are.

I'm not even kidding.

>start a thread about Nordic women
>bunch of slavshits and other sub-humanshits get butthurt

Really made my Gothic mind wonder.

By comparing "10 big black cocks" to a single micro penis, she's implying that niggers are undesirable.

That nose

Why is that Uralicmonkey so mad?

not a single attractive woman in this thread.

the quintessential Germanic babe, beautiful
10/10 for posting this picture
thees another one of hers with an oktober fest beer pint

hahahaha there you go

It's probably a Finnish girl being triggered because she's not in the Germanic category.

Anglos aren't white
So you won't understand.
Makes sense. Or maybe it's that N1c haploshit proud mongolic kang.

shes not attractive, she's just got nice tits.

Maybe you should look up the definition of attractive.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Not him, but none of these women would look out of place here. They are actually pretty close to the norm.

Her face is a turn off though that balances the whole thing to a neutral meh.

Fuck off mongrel.

What are you upset about?

Since when there was any gothic influence in Poland you cretin?

Since the begining of the West Slavic ethnos.

I find her face attractive though

That's pretty fucking rich coming from a dickless faggot ruled by spics for five centuries and frogs the next

Really? It's just so meh

OH YOU?

hey everybody look what the filename of the image he uploaded is named?

Source would be nice. What cultural impact did Goths had on Poland?

Yeah I prefer it actually, a lot of girls have this kind of face but it doesn't look as good as hers. I see girls have it every once in a awhile and it always looks way better to me.

>Germanic women
>starts posting scandinavians
>a breed washed up with slav and mongol genes

post some real germanics like dutch or german and see if you like them

East Germanics shaped entire West Slav ethnos along with Vistula Veneti(which can be called genetic ancestors of the Poles) and Zarubintsy culture aka Proto-Slavs.

Polish ethnos goes like this:

>2800BC: During Corded Ware Expansion, Kurgan people with haplogroup R1a-M458(to this day M458 is present in big % in Poland) come to Poland, they're later known as Vistula Veneti/Wends. Rest of the Kurgan people(both R1a and R1b) go to Scandinavia and take control over paleolithic l1 cro-magnons, give them IE language and war-like culture, that mixture of R1b, R1a Kurgans and l1 native paleothic hunter-gatherers creates Germanics.

>During late Iron Age:
East Germanics enter territory of the Vistula Veneti(currently not known if by force, or just as migrants/refugees) And they start to assimilate Veneti and Veneti(in some sense) assimilate them(in this case, genetically, through germanic women breeding with Veleti men) How do we know this? Vandals burned their dead, but not all of them could, through migration to Italy and Sardinia Vandal male lineages were found to be R1a-M458, which is the most common among Vistula Veneti at that time.

>Much later Goths that go to Ukraine meet the Proto-Slavic culture (Zarubintsy culture) and influence them, but get partially Slavicized.
>Some time later, meaning after the fall of Rome or before that, people from Zarubintsy culture rush through modern-day Polish territory and absorb East Germanics, Wends/Veleti on the way and that creates the Polish/West Slavic ethnos.

Germanic influence had a huge impact on the Polish and West Slavic ethnos. Shaping West Slavic ethnos was also isolated from Eastern one, that had huge Baltic, Scythian and Uralic influence to it. In case of the Czechs it was also Celtic tribes.
We use Germanic names of our rivers to this day.

Actually, even the British are more Germanic than Germans.

>inb4 bullies

Damn

I beg to differ because the other 47% of Brittish dna is so distant from Germanic they look like inbred gollums