A song this successful literally can't be bad

a song this successful literally can't be bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHSFpGBFGHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it has to be bad senpai.

That's a nice hypothesis, but you've already disproved it

If Friday had come out in 2017 it would easily be on over a billion now

I don't even know this song existed without you guys telling that it is

I don't understand the appeal of this song, I wouldn't even say that it's bad or anything, but it sounds generic spanish shit to me, I kinda got the hype for gangnam style and that f&f song that reached similar numbers, but not this

so is this like the modern equivalent of some ricky martin song

This song is so generic and boring

I feel like this was some elaborate shill campaign with view farms. I've literally never heard this song played on the radio or anywhere and I'm pretty normie.

>Reggaeton
>good

Pick one. And it's still more tolerable than 90% of the other stuff that gets shit out

Hispanic listeners hate it because they can understand the trashy lyrics, but normie Americans just love the sound.

That one has more dislikes than likes though

A man this popular canĀ“t be bad
>inb4 Sup Forums

you're not normie if you consider yourself normie newfag

this shit plays on the radio all the time in fat beaner bitches grand caravans

Because we've collectively decided that the Song of the Summer is the most important thing in the world, and "Despacito" won that title for lack of any real competition. It's not like "Feels" or "Malibu" deserve it.

>inb4 someone suggests "Cut To The Feeling"

youtube.com/watch?v=kHSFpGBFGHY

What's the story behind these kind of videos again?

>DEEEEE
>PAAAAAAAA
>CITO

I hope Luis Fonsi becomes an hero too.

as a puertorican I can tell you that this is not true. the people over here love this song

reggaeton used to be good in the 90s

I just listened to it. I don't get it. It sounds pretty generic. Some catchy vocal melodies, but even those are quickly abandoned in favor of less memorable segments.

it's called "little kids watch them"

there is no conspiracy, I know this from my nephews

the way the rhythm breaks before the chorus is genius

you gotta listen to the top 40 pop stations bruh. its played like 5-6 times a day atleast.

It's nice to dance to

if it came out in 2017 then nobody would care about it

Guys, some mediocre musicians (and not only) have immense money behind them, hotels etc, they actually loose money promoting their stuff and do side buisnesses etc.
Perhaps a lot of pop is like that?
I've seen a case like that while working as a waiter in my poor country that involved millions in dollars.

objectively great song