Anthony "I give Chester Bennington a light 2 out of 10" Fantano

Anthony "I give Chester Bennington a light 2 out of 10" Fantano

Anthony "One more light? Chester doesn't deserve one more night" Fantano

Anthony "Linkin Park fans, the blood is on my hands" Fantano

Anthony "This new Linkin Park album is of no use, Chester should hang himself with a noose" Fantano

Anthony "I mean this with no jest, but Chest ending his own life would be for the best" Fantano

Anthony "Chester, this shit is trash yo" Fantano

Anthony "Melonthony Melontano, the internet's busiest felon." Fantano

Anthony "No bestie with that faggot ass Chestie" Fantano

Anthony "This Linkin Park album is shit, Chester should end it" Fantano

Anthony "I despise Linkin Park, Chester's life should end with a bang, then dark" Fantano

Anthony "No farty synths, Chester should get lynched" Fantano

Anthony "I'm glad Chester's wounds never healed" Fantano

Anthony "Despite him having 6 kids and a wife, Chester should end his life" Fantano

Anthony "I promise I'm not the Oregon shooter, but Chester's life can't end any sooner." Fantano

Anthony "I hope Mr. Bennington loads the gun" Fantano

Anthony "Thank god Chester's hanging from a noose, because this video is going to get a lot of views" Fantano

Anthony "The causation for Chester's suicidal ideations" Fantano

Anthony "Chester and Cornell are roasting in hell." Fantano

Anthony "This isn't me at my worst, up right next is Fred Durst" Fantano

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/thEYVY5zmxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can't dead the Fred
can't hearse the Durst

Post your drake bell one

that mac demarco roast

I bet Fantano is a tool in the real world

Fantano is moderate Democrat who is critical of the existing Democtratic establishment/midset and supports certain libertarian ideals. You can hear him saying "we" multiple times when referring to the democratic party at the end (starting at 12:45) of this video and during the Macklemore review earlier in the video.
youtu.be/thEYVY5zmxQ

fantano death note
everyone who gets a negative review from fantano dies next week

Hopefully Anton Melonski won't change his opinion just because that mofo killed himself.

I like how theists use atheist as an insult. Well what do you expect from idiots who believe fairytales.

fuck off fantano

go steal some more content from real journalists and make videos about them you pathetic piece of shit

also all you do is take the opinions from people on Sup Forums and reddit and condense them into 10 minute videos. you've never done anything original.

>Well what do you expect from idiots who believe fairytales.
i bet you know little to nothing about religion or spirituality or the spiritual realm or philosophy regarding religion. Take your ignorance elsewhere

Can we not do this shit please

I'm ignorant for believing in the universe that is actually real and we are part of it?

Fips tedora

>an SJW got triggered enough to make this

wheww

nu males are nuts

Couches thildren

if you knew about the history of religion, you would know that's the original history behind it in the first place

Or maybe LP should have made a better album.

I don't like pizza

how come atheists can never argue without dumbing down the arguments of the other person or posting strawman memes?

if you post an observation that disproves the exisctence of a god I'll suck your virgin dick

The lack of evidence is alredy enough to disprove your shitty God/gods.

Now continue posting fedoras and calling atheists edgy since that's the best thing you can come up with anyways. I'm very dissapointed with the lack of neckbeards tho.

Then the lack of evidence that there is no God is enough to disprove that there is no god.

prove that the universe did not need a creator

First prove that this universe wasn't created by a pink turtle. Well you can't since I know it was. If you have any questions, just ask me. I am the official assistant of hers.

Whoa throwing down the intellectual gauntlet I see, I think I've been le enlightened by your thinky power xD

if you didn't notice with your superior intellect I'm not arguing for the existence of the biblical God but for the existence of a creator
I don't expect a response since you can't argue against that with your shitty reddit memes

Yes indeed. Things change very quickly. But OUR creator only accepts atheists and TRUE believers. Everyone else will be punished terribly. So you better not worship false Gods.

why would he? I doubt that a stupid meme will make him change it and it would do more harm than good I think

Ok, let's pretend we don't know what happened before the universe... WHO THE FUCK CARES, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS AND WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW SINCE WE ARE PART OF THE UNIVERSE, NO MORE, NO LESS.

why do you care about scientific research then?

"Professional atheist" is an insult because if all you bring to the table is not believing in a god you should reconsider your career.

Scientific research helps us observe this universe, genius.

I mean scientific research about the beginning of the universe, genius
Also, why do you stop caring about science when even it suggests the existence of a creator? Many great scientists and philosophers agree that there must be a god

I'm agnostic but if you can't see the importance and meaning of religion on our society, culture, architecture and art you're a fool. I remember when I was 15 and 'anti-religion' too though, so you'll grow out of it.