Your recommendations for ps4 games?

your recommendations for ps4 games?

thx, in advance!

Bloodborne

This

Fulfill your dreams of playing as a black female nazi in the next cod ww2

Persona 5, definitely.

Bloodborne, The Last of Us, Persona 5, Let it Die, No Man's Sky, Horizon zero dawn. I got more if you'd like.

Yup.

Doom or Wolfenstein

the PS4 has games?

You're mistaken for the trash known as Xbox One, only good exclusive for that shit is halo 5. Pc, PlayStation exclusives, and Nintendo is where its at.

God of War 3

>your recommendations for ps4 games?

GET A FUCKING LIFE

sundered

wipE'out"
all day every day

I do have a life; I'm finally getting a next gen console after several years (ps4 pro) tomorrow, so I need games. thank you..

InFamous Second Son was pretty good but if you're like me you'll just binge it and beat it in 2 days. Still recommend as a quickie but a goodie

thx for suggestions, keep em coming. is "no man sky" worth it now? I know it got a lot of complaints @ launch.

No its not. Dont bother

If you don't mind anime:
Persona 5
Gravity Rush 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2
Nioh
Bloodborne
Yakuza

Probably for like ~$5

>trash known as Xbox One

Consoles are all the fucking same, retard. The eckschlusives don't make one better than the other

Nier Automata is a good one

Don't even fucking bother getting the pro you might as well just settle for the standard edition. You should get Bloodborne or DkS3 if you wanna play some medieval/ Victorian era themed game with good PvE but somewhat ok PvP. Get Titanfall 2 or Battlefield 1/4 for a quick multiplayer match. Last of Us or UC4 for good story telling and ok multiplayer. Don't forget the mandatory GTA5 purchase.

uncharted 4

/thread

Then again I have a ps4, Xbox One and a Switch, so I got the best of everything.

You missed out transgender you bigot.

Battlefield series.
Played with keyboard of course.
Any pga golf game, pretty chilled when smoking bud.
Dead island is decent online

>no man's sky
Got to be troll