When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

Last night with my fairly attractive wife

Yesterday with my wife.

2 years ago when I was still in college, was a fat chick

there's no one to bang around here

i'm not even bad looking or cringey

feelsbadman

Married, so about 2 and half month ago....

3 years ago, straight shota, fuck yeah

13 years

2 hours ago.

Checked.

This morning.

In May of this year, with my girlfriend but we now do long distance since I'm home for the summer

what is sex?

February or march?

yesterday afternoon... wasnt good rhough...

2 days ago, wifey.

tuesday

think it's a brand of vodka

Having sex right now

About two years ago. Since I got left I've been more preoccupied with slowly reshaping the total mess my life had become.

I'll fuck when someone lets me know I'm worth touching.

Never.

like one year ago

its fucked up how much misery loves company because reading your post gave me some small solace in the fact that I'm not alone..

Either way I'll probably off myself eventually.

I haven't. Not even close.

Consensual, 3 years ago

well then i have a lot of sex

What about non consensual?

Same here. Been making progress but I'm still only inches away from rock bottom after a year of trying to fix myself to a point where I deserve love again.

I fear I never will.

Four months

My bad.
Call girls every other weekend since

Two weeks ago, raw dogged my girlfriend

Tuesday.

never

About a week ago. I'm just coming off a bout of the flu, so I haven't been at all in the mood for it.

Brofist.jpg

So true...

November last year. Been married 12 years I couldn't be bothered fucking my wife anymore.

I wish I knew how to be alone.. Then I could truely make progress. We deserve to be happy. We just don't know it yet..

Like 5 hrs ago,. And it was amazing!

Four years ago. First time, and it wasn't great. It was more like a chore.

Married and twin 7 year olds.
So wife is busy eating herself fat, and in the process becoming both unattractive and too lazy for any kind of sexual activity.

Talk to her about it? Yeah, I've tried that. Cue the waterworks. Fuck it.

When i was 18...im 25 now

Still virgin.

Its been awhile. I dumped my gf in May. Had a couple tinder scuzzies over but one was larger than her bio pic and the other was prob 5 years older than her photo and wanted me to pay her brothers bail to fuck

>mfw tinder

You probably deserve to be happy.

I'm unemployed, have been for two years, deeply addicted to alcohol, fat, autistic, questionably hygienic and from a pretty poor family. That's not what society needs, even after recovery there is no making up for what I cost people around me.

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT

A little over three years

>Hopefully twin girls
>Perv on them when they get older
>Jerk it to them
>Cheat on wife with hookers occasionally to feel less aggrieved

Never

22 years old, who's with me?

My wife gave me a boring dry handjob 2 days ago, does that count?

Twin boy and girl.
Planning on perving on daughters girlfriends in the future, not perving on my own offspring. Fuck that! I've changed their diapers for fucks sake - nothing about them is in any way sexually attractive to me.
Planning a lot of visits to thai massage parlors in the future as well.

I still feel the small contractions that remain along with juice out..

Me too, Sup Forumsro, me too

You the same one as the other night that I was talking with? 22 was when when I lost mine as this guy

Spy cam the daughters friends for sure.
>Good to see you have a plan

straight outta compton

I don't think so. I'm sure there are plenty of 22 yr old virgins on Sup Forums

last monday with a chubby chick ive known since the 6th grade.

Right here, 22 next month.

Never.
28 by the way.

It's really not hard to get with slags in town town if you're not a fucking retard

I haven't had sex in 2 years but i never try and work long hours + smoke weed

seriously just take some acid, get reasonably fit and pop some mdma on the town

do all these things and you'll probably just end up dumping the slag last second so you don't have to wake up next to some dumb bitch

you have to make your ideal qt, stop giving a FUCK until you're either set up or on the track and 25-30, here's the time you become a tutor, find some chick in whatever feild you deem appropriate and who isn't already brain-dead from modern society. Then, forge that qt into your qt.

This is really the only way to do it easily. it might even work if you're an ugly fuck. ugly fucks can get 8's, I seent it.

dont wear hats or jewelry. sunglasses make you look like a humongous faggot

if you wear them indoors you should kill yourself

Exactly one month ago. It was our wedding anniversary and I received my annual fuck, per the established schedule.

never, because im conservatie,
can't treat woman as slut
clubs are full of dumbfucks and attention whores
i dont have tinder, sick of hunting for ducks
same as facebook, i dont give a shit about their dog nor food.
as you see there is no space for human beings like me, oldschoolers. So i will never will have sex.
Cheers and have a nice day.

two weeks ago with a girl way more into kink than me. she wanted to be subbed pretty hard but I don't usually dom people I don't know.

So I choked her, fucked her in the butt, came all over her, slapped her a lot.

Three times today. First gf at 5am yesterday, then my fiancé at 7am, then sec with both of them at 6pm

A week ago. Wife is still on the rag.

Literally just tried but my gf is drunk AF and I'm not so I couldn't get my dick hard. Her pussy is literally sopping wet too. Oh well.

Update: just had sex with gf while fiancé is asleep next to us (same bed)

come close like literally at least a half dozen times since

>9 months ago now
Wow, I fucking hate Los Angeles.

Wow and I thought I was desperate.
It's been 5 years since my last and only time.

2 or 3 days ago with my wife

A few days ago, my GF was incredibly horny this time. Couldn't believe it, bitch had 10 orgasms and most were when she was riding me like crazy barely stopping to cool off from each one.

Couple month back/half a year. Is it weird we didn't have breakup sex? It's not like we were fucking a lot before, just seems like something people do at the end of relationships.

2 hours ago

21, I feel ya Sup Forumsro

I feel you.