Wait... So you can sit anywhere you want in an american cinema and nobody cares about the seat you reserved?

Wait... So you can sit anywhere you want in an american cinema and nobody cares about the seat you reserved?

Is this true?
>hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Greetings
Austria

>he blindly follows whatever he is told by someone else and never questions it or expresses his freedom or any way

Greetings
An uncucked free man

I buy a ticket, I check where my seat is, I walk there and I sit down, where is the problem?

Everything else would be unthinkable here.

t.circumcised amerislave

I buy a ticket, I check my sit, I walk there and I sit down, upon which moment I check if there's any better free seats and move to them.

Or if the theatre is empty and movie about to start I just pick a seat I like and sit there.

Anything else means you're an absolute drone and the cancer killing humanity.

Same in the uk desu
Only time anyone cared was when I went to a HUGE cinema in central London, and I only think they cared because it was 100% full

>?

You check if your seat is good when you buy your ticket online.
Or are you telling me americans are still buying the tickets just before the movie starts at the checkout?

>I . . . I ... j-just don't understand how this is a thing

First of all I'm not american so I have no idea.

But what if I buy a seat at the very back so there's no one behind me, but then the theatre is empty so I prefer to sit in the very middle?

Or I get a seat slightly on the side because I don't wanna be crowded in and its empty so I just move to the middle?

Or the theatre shows as full because a lot of seats are reserved, but they never show, so there's a free seat?

Or lots of other occasions where I don't follow orders just because I think I have to.

There is no reserved seating in america. It's basically first come first serve, so if you buy your ticket late you're stuck sitting in a really shitty spot whenever it is extra full.

Also it means that if some black bull takes your seat while you go take a piss there is nothing you can do about it. Just got to let him sit next to your gf.

Here in Australia it's both but tickets are too expensive here. The big cinema chain at $20 tickets has allocated seating but a local $10 family owned cinema you can sit anywhere.

Aight thanks for the explanation, can't think of a scenario where this would be accepted where I come from

>designated sharting seat

i'm fine paying the 20 bucks so i can book online, show up just as it starts and still get good seats
fuck getting their early or waiting in lines to purchase tickets

In Australia some do and some dont

if its not crowded people dont usually care
its hella awkward to be in a half empty, or more theatre, empty seats all around you, and someone comes up to you and says you're in their seat

What the fuck is pepe doing here

>america
>literal nigger shithole
pick any two.

What?

What is he doing? Is he in the middle of an earthquake?

Oh, I thought you were asking 'what is Pepe doing on this site' or something.
Yeah I have no idea.
In the non-gif version I always assumed he's supposed to be laughing and throwing his popcorn everywhere

Are you a fucking moron? Here in Austria it's the fucking same. It's the same in basically every cinema. Unless you take the seat someone has already reserved it's fine.

If you've got a seat number to your ticket you go sit in that seat. If and only if it is evident that you're going to be very few in the theater you may switch to a better seat and at first slightest indication that someone might be looking for their seat where you have re-seated yourself you should take the initiative by asking them if your seat might be the one you're sitting in and excuse yourself.

Most shit is acceptable if you have the manners and courtesy to back it up and correct yourself.

What? Never once in 15 years of going to cinemas it has been that way, that I could choose to sit wherever I want.
Do you live in Tirol or something where no people live or what

No, lower austria and I've never had problems with switching my seats.

The point isn't whether you've got any problems, it's if the ones whose seat you've taken have any problems with it, and no you wouldn't necessarily find out because decent people don't bother other people about such things although they'd probably want to. Try some reflection on this.

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Did you even read my first post? "Unless you take the seat someone has already reserved it's fine."

20 dollars is nothing.

Sup Forums would be better with flags desu

Just range ban all yurocucks, ausgayliens and cucknadians. Also all mexicans north of mexico city. South Americans can stay, they're pretty funny.

Kys

Trips of truth

Found one of the groups he mentioned, mad af lmao

it's the american cancer that needs to be wiped off the Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

This tpbh.

Just more proof Americucks can't handle the bantz

>this upsets the yurocuckolds

Thanks for the (You)s, suckers

>american mall sharters cant handle banter
>hurr durr, ban everybody

YUROCUcKS ASSBLASTED THE FUCK OUT

I went to a lake in America once, to go swim.
I actually had to pay money to go swim, and there were ropes in the water. If I tried to swim beyond the rope, some lifeguard started shouting at me.
Talk about freedom

Sounds like you went to some shitty lake, buddy.

>amerifats
>free
when will this meme end?

No one wants to hear about your communist theater arrangement, Alexander

Why don't yurocucks just make a Sup Forums.eu?

>Implying you don't

Because Sup Forums is ours.

It would never be allowed, hate speech laws are too strict and it would get taken down in a week.

But you choose your seat when you buy it

>South Americans can stay, they're pretty funny.

Spotted the Argentinigger.

South Americans are the worst people on the internet, fuck off.