What are some movies that feature the two best states within the US?

What are some movies that feature the two best states within the US?

>Commiefornia
>best state

It's literally Mexico 2.0

Russia and China would be doing the rest of the country a favor by nuking it

No Country for Old Men is set in Texas

>flyover state detected

>it's an austinite tries to lump his faggy California home in with Texas
I like the Mexicans more desu.

If you don't live in the east coast of the United States you don't matter

>The Peoples Republic of Commiefornia
>best state

>tfw in love with girl from Texas and you live in Cali

I'll make a movie about it

How are those gun control laws treatin ya?

Texakino
>Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>Dazed and Confused
>Friday Night Lights
>The Searchers
>Boyhood
>Dallas Buyers Club
>The Alamo
>No Country for Old Men
>Old Yeller

I feel like at least one out of every three movies is set in Cali, so there's really no need to list those.

Pretty great. I dont live in a shitty State that violates the 2nd amendment everyday

>strict gun laws
>people follow them accordingly

Actually I live in the heart of HELL-A

This is the most anti-white city in America. Worst traffic in the country. High as fuck taxes that goes to 3rd world cockroachs. I just want to see the nukes fly and put is our of our fucking misery

Lived in Texas for over 15 years now, from Dallas to Fort Worth to Denton to Arlington. Pro Tip, it sucks. Mostly the weather its way to fucking hot from like March all the Way until October. Its still over 90 here right now. It sucks.

California sucks ass unless you're a normie or live in a cozy rural town

Everyone here is a fucking snooty cunt too, or at least everyone in the Bay Area

The only thing you mentioned that sucks is the weather

I live in the bay are and get along fine with everyone. Then again I'm not a shut in autist. I do wish that homeless people would fuck off though, or that the police would cleanse them like in Colombia.

>he can't stand the heat
>15 years after he moved

Most of my social interaction consists of dealing with customers at a retail job I may be a bit biased

t. 650

>or at least everyone in the Bay Area

Confirmed for being a memer, how does it feel to be an all American?

1. Texas
2. New York
3. California
4. Colorado
5. Kansas

sorry buds, don't get angry. just stating the facts here. Michigan, Connecticut and Washington are good shouts.

Ah, well then I can't blame you. I remember working at McDonalds a few years ago to make money for school, and I legit started hating everyone around me after dealing with shitty customers all day.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Annnnd the fly over state faggots triggered replies in 3... 2.. 1.

I sell guns in a major chain store. There is retail and then there is gun retail. It's shitty pay but some of the people I have encountered I will remember till the day I die

There is only one good place in new York worth living: the capital region

But God damnit it's the best place on earth

FUCK YOU TEXAS

Oklahoma pls

Dazed and Confused

>everyone being THIS assblasted that they don't live in San Diego

I mean god, did you all have to make it so obvious?

A love story between a liberal and a conservative.

Yes, I'm really jealous of your sky-high taxes and wave of Mexican illegals.

Really I am.

I live in Napa and its #1 in snooty cunts.

Texas is worst state

Better question why is Texas so tsundere towards California?

Which poor state are you from?

>HELL-A
>This is the most anti-white city

you don't sound like your from LA.

You seem to have mixed some shit up there. Allow me to fix it for you.

1.Michigan
2.New York
3. Colorado
4.Louisiana
5.Pennsylvania

California is the worst fucking state in the nation in every possible capacity. The whole southwest should be irradiated forever. Goddamn desert states with their water shortages, meth, and worthless assholes cooking there until they die.

>not living in a suburb of Los Angeles (which is a fucking huge area)
semen slurping jealous homo's in this thread

>T-TAXES!
comfy apartment living
>TRAFFIC
don't be a dumbass and travel at gridlock hour
>DUDE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
they're immigration everywhere in the world, i don't mind the mexicans their woman are cute and cooking is good
>DUDE GUN LAWS
why the fuck would I want to own a gun

Living in California is awesome there's a bunch of normie shit to do, I guess why the shut in's from Sup Forums always complain about it. Can't say much about Texas but I heard their BBQ was GOAT tier.

It's a good thing you don't want to own a gun because guess what... You can't baby!!

arlington's kind of a shithole but at least you guys have six flags/hurricane harbor
can't wait for the new inverted coaster, finna renew my season pass

>Louisiana

Literally nigger central and has some of the highest crime rates in the country. There is a reason the largest prison in the us is in Louisiana

>i get my knowledge of drugs from breaking bad
read a book once in a while kiddo

I couldn't live in Texas, weather is really important to me, so is living near the beach. I hear its humid and they get hurricanes all the time on the coast. That's about the worst I can say about it.
And Texas is basically our sister republic.

San Fransisco and LA are full of cunts. They are our NYC.
No one living in LA is actually from California. And a lot of people move to San Fransisco thinking its still the 1960s.

+ The south is full of Blacks. Its basically Rhodesia there.
A lot of the Mexicans outside of LA have pretty much assimilated. They are basically what Italians are to New York.

San Diego is the 6th largest county in the US, I wouldn't say its a cozy rural town, but yeah I mean its not like Chicago or something. San Jose, Orange County, and Long Beach are all nice.

Just came back from spending the week in Colorado Springs and Denver. I like Colorado and all but I got homesick for Texas real quick.

What's with all the asians in Colorado by the way?

The southwest and California don't give a fuck to enforce the laws because it's inconvenient for the reputation. Or it's the prairie niggers doing it so who cares. Living in California a meth lab caught fire in a wal mart parking lot and that shit wasn't even in the news. Missouri cares enough to raid and arrest those Scum.

DUDE WEEEEED

More like dude WILDLIFE, you asshurt asian redditor

>No one living in LA is actually from California

nice meme

>Approximately 59.4% of Los Angeles' residents were born in the United States
I'm guessing not all of that 59% were born in California.
And the ones who were are probably 1st generation Mexican.

It might be a slight exaggeration, but its hardly a meme.

>no one
>59.4%
>slight exaggeration

OK, less than half the people in LA are from California.