You're looking at the future of America

You're looking at the future of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that they ASKED Mexicans to go in

And now they have all the Mexicans they need, they don't want any more. It is their right to refuse immigrants.

the guy literally doesnt even look nonwhite

Looks more like the present

Is that dude retarded? He is literally white

>mexicans
>not white

>doesnt even look nonwhite
>literally white

Hispanic doesn't always mean non white

>implying he isn't considered white in today's America

If he changed his last name to O'Reilly or Kowalski nobody would bat an eye. Annoying chicanos are bad but literal white people who still have some sort of Mexican inferiority complex are "I'm 1/64th Cherokee stop oppressing my people" tier.

God, why are Mexicans such shit-tier immigrants?

why is it always the white passing / biracial fucks who do shit like this?

XI

Look at his photos retard, he's clearly pale as fuck with a slight tan

Chicano >>>>>>>> *nglo

But this guy is white
Simply being Mexican doesn't make you non-white

He wants to get a rise from people and he seems to have succeeded

I encourage you guys to make throwaway twitter accounts and call him retarded

In countries like USA where your racial/ethnic background is really important to define who you are, people needs to grab any part of their bloodline to feel they are part of a group and act as much stereotyped as they can

>people ITT consider him white
I'm scared lads

It was clearly a joke, he looks white.

Someone doesn't know the difference between phenotype and genotype, I see. Someone doesn't know the difference between castizo and white, I see.

enough with the white people

>when """""""white""""""" countries lower their standards so they can keep being white

People aren't taking into account just how hispanic this country will be a couple decades from now. Not the demographics, but how chicano normie culture will take over

That kid is actually Jewish-American.

Uh I think it's YOU who doesnt know jack shit about genotype and phenotype you spic

Who is she? I feel like I saw her before

>56%

Mexicans in the midwest are not like this. They are fine as fuck. Really nice style.

memes are not an argument my brown friend

Chicano culture is fucking dying. Cholo culture is too. All the US born Mexican-American teenagers are swagfags, hipsters or bland nerdy normies now.

t. Los Angeles pro

>latinx
>xicano

What is this retardation?

Is their baby white?

You still don't know the difference between phenotype and genotype, nor between castizo and white lmoa

>white

They all look white to me

America truly is lost.

>conforming to gender binaries

Heh... I hope you're not serious kiddo

memes ARE arguments my mexican brother.

Melanie Martinez

this seems to be true. I first started seeing it with all the LA latinos riding fixed-geared bicycles, about 2 year after it became trendy for white hipsters in Portland.

>You still don't know the difference between phenotype and genotype, nor between castizo and white lmoa

I don't know how you're implying this shit when all I did was say he obviously has white skin

Retard

He looks whiter than your average Anglo desu

>he obviously has white skin

He could pass for French or Italian any day

Animeposters are subhuman

>Chicanos finally started assimilating at the same time that American culture turned to shit

>amerispics are this desperate to prove they are white

I don't think you guys understand. In America, wh*te is a negative. We aren't calling him wh*te to say he is one of us, we are saying it because "haha this dummy thinks he is cool but he's wh*te"

I'm 100% icelandic, what percent brown are you? 50%? 75%?

Internet generation best generation

I merely claimed you were a subhuman anime poster. No more, no less.

This is why Mexicans are hated in every country

Chi here deport this faggot. The only thing he is going to steal is welfare money

>This is why Mexicans are hated in every country
It's you, we're irrelevant.

>mfw brown beaner
>mfw US census considers my race white

I can tell you right now that it doesnt

>I'm 100% icelandic
>american flag

he literally looks like most chicano chi I've ever seen, how the fuck can you call yourself white with those thick eyebrows, thick lips, Amerindian eyes. Ok let's say for a minute he's not mexican, but you have to admit he's perhaps Spaniard which is completely non white to you, right?

>another CHI
RIP America

>Jewish
What does that mean in this context? "Jewish" isn't an ethnic group term. What "type" of Jewish are you referring to: Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim, etc.?

Don't act dumb

The nose profile also looks fairly CHI

Hmmm...really makes you think

>not from Iceland
>100% icelandic
Why do Americans like to LARP?

Spaniards can definitely be white, but not always

>hated in every country.
Gonna need some proof on that one user

It's mean's he is a Jew that practices Judaism...

>In the 2010 United States Census, 50.5 million Americans (16.3% of the total population) listed themselves as ethnically Hispanic or Latino. Of those, 53.0% (26.7 million) self-identified as racially white. The respondents in the "some other race" category are reclassified as white by the Census Bureau in its official estimates of race. This means that more than 90% of all Hispanic or Latino Americans are counted as "white" in some statistics of the US government.
i can tell you right now it does

Stop.

Genetics my dude, I thought you knew alllll about genetics, don't you?

Fuck off normalfag, this is an otaku website.

Is gassymexican white?

Are you retarded? White hispanics exist

>this is probably a person who thinks Donald Trump racially discriminates against him

>claims to be 100% anything
>he thinks he knows about genetics

>90%

You're gonna have to prove it faggit, because that sounds completely false

Love mexicans but chicanos are pure cancer

No

>let me tell you about your proven heritage

Damn you really are retarded

us white mexicans and chicanos taking over slowly.

It's fucking ogre cumskins. In a few years won't be able to tell which one us is mexican and which one isn't.

The reconquista is real and it's gonna happen. This time though, we taking back all of the US.

t. mr. steal yo white gurl.

no

t. chicano

no they don't fuck off spic

>amerexicans fudge their own statistics to seem majority white
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>tfw you're almost an even split between bean native genes and euro genes and you're still tall and white

They have white-hispanic as an option, that's what they are referring to. Look at the racial background of Argentina. That's what it's referring to. inb4 more memes.

Anyway "self-identified" is the key word. Anybody can pick their own race.

Retard detected

You might want to read this friendo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse

So the kid is a Mexican with Arab religious beliefs, just like most Americans.
The way the USA handles ethnicity is so very odd. Is it the same sort of deal in 加拿大?

We Chicanos are responsible for creating positive perceptions about Mexico.

They do though. Are you white? Say you moved to Mexico and had a child. White Hispanic. Hispanic just means you are from a latin american cunt.

MUH HERITAGE

I know about it. It still doesn't account for the incredibly ridiculous amount of ancestors everyone has.

rapebaby detected.

go back to mexico

Naw, there is a non hispanic white option because of this lol, that I believe is the 56% number,

lol. If I moved to mexico and had a baby with a mexican the baby would no longer be white. I bet your the faggot that classifies hispanics as white bumping up the white population to 54% lmfao

>memes

I guess you have no real argument then huh? Peace out brownie

(((they)))