4.8 on IMDB

>4.8 on IMDB

What kind of world are we living in? I had not seen this since it came out but marathoned it yesterday. It was literally the best movie I've seen all year. Let's give it the rating it deserves Sup Forums.

Visually it's a treat and the casting is spot on (with the exception of that blob Rosie) but it just didn't feel right somehow. Many critics dismissed it as being too adult oriented with its subject matter which I figured was probably the reason why. However, the new Flintstones comic being published by DC is much darker at times then anything 'adult' seen in this movie and it handles it satire very well. Check it out if you haven't read it yet, by the way.

holy shit im at work so i cant post pics but is there any r34 for the dc flintstones that betty is fucking hot!

also rosie as betty rubble is the biggest miscast in history.

>marathoned
Fuck off memer
>Let's give it the rating it deserves Sup Forums
nypa

Best Betty comin thru.

> with the exception of that blob Rosie
I have no clue why she was casted t b h. It will always be a mystery

>Many critics dismissed it as being too adult oriented
That's what struck me when I watched it yesterday. I don't think I "got it" as a kid but now I chuckled at many of the jokes and references.

I also wonder what it would be like if this was released today with all the sexism and gender roles etc in it. People would go nuts I bet.

>tfw she retired

Anything with Rosie O'Donnell deserves disgrace

Except of course Disney's Tarzan

betty is supposed to be petit

Great movie actually.

Can we have a "critically panned movies that are worth watching" thread? I'm always curious about these.

I think this was before it was cool to not like her.

>Can we have a "critically panned movies that are worth watching" thread?
Sure! Name a couple of titles that really aren't that bad they were said to be when they were relevant.

Alien 3 comes to mind for me.

Prime Barry. One of the first boners I had.

the current comic is excellent fyi

Berry

>One of the first boners I had.
I saw this movie at the cinema when it came out and I also had the comic adaptation of the movie (drawn in realistic style). I also got sexually aroused seeing Miss Stone.

>I think this was before it was cool to not like her.
She's always been an annoying fat dyke, Hollywood just took awhile to wise up to it.

It had some really good practical effects. The garbage disposal was awesome.

Didn't this movie go through like 34 different drafts?

Fantastic film, i'm glad people are starting to realise that it was pure Kino. It only took 22 years.

who played betty in this???

They wanted to make it perfect. And it was perfect.

He wasn't that good in it though. Feels like he didn't give a shit in this movie.

Brooke Lee Adams.

34 drafts and they settled on 'let's explore every nuance of Fred's working life' ?

Agreed. This and baby's day out having a 6/10 rating is a travesty.

It was better than I expected.

>""""""""""""""""Critics"""""""""""""""""