What went so horribly wrong ?

What went so horribly wrong ?

It stopped being about a bunch of average people having fun times in a community college.

dan harmon is a hack.

Stopped being a great show in the style of John Huges movies and fell apart due to Chevy Chase and Dan Harmon's bickering leaking into the actual thing.

Season 2 was the last great season with a good consistently great to shit episodes.

This, also leaning into the gimmicky episodes.

Never bothered with S5 or S6

Basically. Even when they got Harmon back he couldn't save it.

Rick and Morty is fun to watch

This. During season 3, the show got unrealistic and wacky, then season 4 replaced Harmon with shit writers and the show got worse and never recovered.

Chang is a pretty good indicator of the drop in quality. When he went from a weird professor to a cartoon villain, the show had gotten terrible.

Harmontown > Rick & Morty > Great Minds > Monster House > Community

>s5 s6

Le ice cream classes, lol just liek harmon used ta write!

Did the new writers seriously do AMA on Reddit to get influenced for ideas post S2?

I kept watching hoping they'd come up with a story where greendale was forced t close and the gang had to enroll in the evil city college.

>Where they come across a previously thought dead Pierce. (complete with knockoff study group)

2 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 5 >>>>>>>>>>>> 4

Annie > Pierce > Jeff > Britta > Troy & Abed > Dean > Troy > Abed > Chang > Shirley

>Jeff and Annie?
>oh so many hints
>will it happen?

No, fuck you. She joins FBI and is over you.

FPBP

>2 > 1

stopped reading there

Season 2. They turned the show into live action Family Guy and tried to make every episode like the paintball one but failed miserably.

Abed went from having mild aspergers to being a full blown autist

Troy got the Homer/Joey etc. treatment

Britta went from the pretentious liberal buzzkill to being a ditzy blonde

Chang went from being one of the funniest characters to an annoying little shit who ruined most of the scenes he was in

Pierce went from being the out of touch, but ultimately well meaning old man to basically Cartman

Jeff was pretty much the same, so was Annie but she was a bit more confident (but Brie had put on some chub and wasn't as cute as in S1) and Shirley was even more irrelevant and boring than before.

It's funny, back in 2010 during those months where it was up in the air whether the show would get renewed, i would have done anything to get a second season, but in hindsight it would have been better if the show got cancelled and joined the likes of Freaks & Geeks in the tier of one season cult classics.

>Shirley irrelevant and boring
I think the only time I've laughed at her character is when Pierce thought she was Troy's mother and when she yelled "POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU BITCH!" while doing something

2 is good except the paintball episode

I fucking loved two solely for the Pierce's redemption arc.

Why isn't Jeff ever in anything Harmon writes? I realize he's not an actor, but neither is Spencer.

Also, is Harmon Quest worth watching?