youtube.com/watch?v=-bBbgPQiAF8
youtube.com/watch?v=hly_ozSu2oE
youtube.com/watch?v=2vw_-uylxNE
youtube.com/watch?v=WOtZzqdP-PE
youtube.com/watch?v=cCYlsFagq_k
youtube.com/watch?v=-cp7ePCHPPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kickboxer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bloodsport

which was the one that in the final fight he got blinded by a korean and he won using his other senses?

I liked Bloodsport more.

Chong > the Aztecan rapist

Bloodsport

How do I achieve Jean-Claude Van Damme mode?

Workout
1x1 genetics

After Bruce Lee I think he had the most kino movies.

Where 2 start with Bruce Lee?

fists of fury>way of the dragon>enter the dragon>big boss>marlowe

JCVD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kickboxer>Hard Target>Bloodsport

step it up fampai

Van Damme has more kino than almost any other movie star.

Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning has more "holy shit" moments than almost any movie I can think of.

is this kino?

I watched it recently and came to the same conclusion, it's so fucking great.

>watch Van Damme: Behind Closed Doors on ITV
>every time she's on screen, Van Damme starts getting pissed off and talks about killing whatever guy tries to "shtup" her
>her boyfriend is waiting in the next room to meet Van Damme and can hear everything

I don't have to watch the other Universal Soldier movies to watch that one right?

Reminder that Chong did nothing wrong.

What kind of fighting style was this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RpTNH1hbbF0

Not really, as it mostly ignores the events of the equally awesome Universal Soldier: Regeneration, but it helps to fill some of the intentional gaps of logic they put in there. The main character in Day of Reckoning - based Scott Adkins - is new to the series, whereas Van Damme and Lundgren have limited screen time (Van Damme in particular is creepy as fuck in it).

Thanks man

Ray Jackson mentions seeing Chong-Li kill a guy during a previous kumite, and we see Chong-Li kill ANOTHER guy in the kumite in the movie (after the match had ended, no less).

It's why the referees turn their backs on him after the fact, to shame him. Just because you can kill a guy in the ring doesn't mean you should. Shit's dishonorable as fuck.

Lionheart tops them all.

i remember watching kickboxer as a kid and trying day in and out to do the perfect split.

I was able to do it once though

Based homeless coach was based.

the original Kickboxer is ultimate martial arts kino

bloodsport is good

the quest is also extremely underrated jcvd action kino

Just watch a Bruce Lee documentary. His movies aren't even the best Shaw brother movies. They're alright I guess. The guy did a lot for martial arts and for Kung fu movies in terms of bringing new audiences to them and advancing the genre outside of wire-fu and blocky choreography. But they don't hold up IMHO.

Jackie Chan however is goat and offers both the classic choreography and the form you come to know him for in his shittier western movies.

Bloodsport is so fucking boring that I'm not going to bother trying out his other movies. Who watches this shit? Girls? There's not much fighting at all and when there is it looks very shitty. Just 2 hours of gayboys running around the police in Thailand or wherever it was set.

youtube.com/watch?v=y06ffQ1Inq4

Probably one of the better fights I've seen with Jackie. The shits just rehearsed and choreographed well and the director lets exchanges go on for a good bit without making unnecessary and retarded micro-cuts with each strike. Plus, it's a pretty even fight.

From what I remember most from Bruce Lee's stuff, it's usually just him ass whipping bads with flashy moves. Decent stuff, but Jackie's a born stuntman and doesn't mind if the exchanges get a little rough to keep it good looking.

I knew before clicking on the link it was going to be the wheels on meals fight scene. Awesome fight scene. Jackie Chan considers it his best fight scene too so you got good taste user.

Kickboxer has too much training, Kickboxer has more action and little training.

What does pure kino mean

Kino is the German word for movie

So you're saying the movie was pure movie?

Memes are dumb

Double Impact is Van Damme's best.

>"Tek yar fancee clothes and yah black seelk ahndurwear, and go bek tooo Disneyland."

U.S.A.... Okay!

What's the greatest Van Damme movie ever made and why is it Double Team?

what is some essential jackie kino besides drunken master and police story

you forgot cocaine and steroids

who am i (my favourite jackie fight scene)
armour of god
rumble in the bronx

Tsui Hark. All of that guy's movies are equal parts insane and awesome. Makes the guys who did the Crank movies look like amateurs.

are you retarded

>rumble in the bronx
>its a jackie chan runs over bad guys in a hobercraft episode

Spoils it for me after watching Enter the Dragon and seeing how much van Damme just copies Bruce Lee.

>rumble in the bronx

I am old enough to have seen this as a kid when it was in theaters. 10 and it was the first movie I ever saw alone. Watching it now still takes me back to my childhood.

Back when street gangs commonly armed themselves with pipes, bats, chains, knives, and crowbars instead of faggy nigger guns.

Don't be mean Sup Forums, you have to give him at least one reply

Here you go user, have a (You) on the house

One problem with Bloodsport is the whole arc with the token woman was completely irrelevant to the story and just filler. Didn't add to Dux, didn't add to Forest Whittaker's character (even his arc was somewhat frivolous), didn't add anything except having a token woman and weak potential love interest.

I really liked The Quest.

Well, more or less. I suppose they just needed to fill out time for the movie. In retrospect, they shoudl've done that by showing more of the competitors shit kicking each other.

It gave us some great quotes though

>OKAY USA

Also why does this thread immediately make me recall a childhood favorite show: WMAC Masters?

>Take Pro Wrassling
>Make it martial arts instead
>Rip off Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter icons
>NINJA ARENAS
>Cool showdowns for championships

Only stupid shit was some of the 1v1's had (LOL) lifebars, pretty much.

Would this sell to kids today?

youtube.com/watch?v=-bBbgPQiAF8

>faggy nigger guns
Do you realise what you just said you fucking inbecile? Do you think the NRA's main demographic is gay black people?

it's a film at its purist

>doesn't like Jean Claude Van Damme

not nu-male enough for you?

Be Belgian and work out every waking moment of your life, have your brother crippled in a shady oriental tournament, and also have an evil twin to be in the same films as you

holy fuck imagine dating his daughter, having that terrifying unblinking stare boring into you whenever you have to see him, knowing if you upset her he'll kick your fucking head off, who needs that stress

Kino is actually the word used for a movie theater.
Retarded Sup Forumsmeme.

>dat fucking ending
rodman was ok actor for an basketball player.

Which one had the direct to video sequels with Cody from Step By Step?

CHONG LI
CHONG LI
CHONG LI

>watching bloodsport
>final fight
>blind van damme starts yelling
>moment of clarity
>ethereal synth soundtrack kicks in
>he beat the shit out of his opponent

Absolute Van Damme kino. Love every minute of it.

OP bleeds like Mai Li.

>tfw the simple mention "monkey fighter" would cause laughter followed by serious discussion back in high school

Multi-layered kino is what it is senpaitachi

U R NECS

Shaolin Drunken Monkey

Lionheart is pretty bad, you might want to watch it again

This was more street fighter than the actual street fighter movie.

The ultimate in Van Damme kino.

Timecop > Looper

It's cinema for sure but I prefer other Van Damme kino.

It does however, feature the best song of all JCVD films
youtube.com/watch?v=hly_ozSu2oE

U BRAEK MY REKRD

NUK SOO KOW
NUK SOO KOW

really d best

O B L I G A T O R Y

youtube.com/watch?v=2vw_-uylxNE

youtube.com/watch?v=WOtZzqdP-PE

KINO!!!

pfffffhhahaha

>faggy nigger guns.
hey don't talk shit about this kino

That's not Cyborg.

Hell, that's not even Lionheart. Or Death Warrant.

Double I is Black Eagle-tier. Good, but not Kino.

forgot pic

i think this dance was pretty cool and would recreate it whenever the film came on

Whedon used it in an Angel episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCYlsFagq_k

youtube.com/watch?v=-cp7ePCHPPM

Underated Sho Kosugi/Van Damme movie.

VD was a great honorable and fleshed out villain.

i saw that new Kickboxer film the other day and it was the worst movie i've seen all year by a wide margin. they even had the audacity to add the dance over the end credits even though it did not sync with the tone of the rest of the movie at all, it only served as a final slap in the face to fans of the original. the original has a lot of heart in it, the new film had none

This guy always made a such a great villain.

I wasn't even aware of KB: Vengeance.

It looks pretty bad, and I'm one of the 4 guys who enjoyed KB2&3 ffs!

wtf? He's still alive. I could swear I heard about his death 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyway, the thing that I will always remember him by is that movie, Bloodfight, when he beat the hero so hard he made him froth at the mouth.

Kickboxer 4 Tong Po wasn't even Asian

wtf is that even a real human?

Was Tong Po human? Guy was a fucking monster!

Remember when Drax was Tong Po?

yall are sleeping on Hard Target

Nah, that movie is shit.

those juicy thighs may be worth the risk

Is the new movie any good?

I don't expect them to top the previous kinos.

The first half of rumble in the bronx is based, but the second half, especially the finale is pure garbage.

The entire movie should've been about jackie chan fighting street gangs in the ghetto, none of that mafias and hovercrafts and goofy over the top cartoon shit.

Look up Dziga Vertov, user.

Cyborg is GREAT

Who else took up karate because of Bloodsport/Kickboxer?

First lesson I went to the three highest belted students did nothing but practice the reverse mid-air roundhouse kick until sensei turned up.

Wheels on Meals, armor of god, anything costarrig yuen biao and Sammo hung, project a and project a2