Trap/CD/femboys/sissies/mental illness thread, continuation from >>741902705

trap/CD/femboys/sissies/mental illness thread, continuation from

Ive got nothing

You used a picture of me x.x
You're gorgeous

My computer went to shit last week, otherwise I would contribute

Of course I did, you were a huge surprise in the other one! Moar!

Nothing because I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING LOOK LIKE

this is me

I've posted before and never got a reaction so I'm surprised..
Also I'm in bed so just posting old pictures I have on my phone

id take your clothes off, tie you up face down on the bed and post your address on Sup Forums, also call a few friends and let them have a go

Probably the anons thought you were too passable to be a trap and just assumed they were being trolled.

green eyes and dubs
hhhhnnnnngggggg

really cute

>That might be the filter working its magic. Don't feel defeated yet.

Filters are cheating so is makeup lol

>Also I'm in bed so just posting old pictures I have on my phone

I wouldn't be at all upset if you decided to dump them all now.

fyi youre gorgeous

incredibly beautiful humans. kudos on your genetics. i will mourn never experiencing the sensation of your skin beneath my palms. no one lives in florida.

Hey thanks
(This one has makeup but I'm tryna get fucked tonight so I'm cheating)

>no head hiders

keep it up like this OC traps... just make our Sup Forums great again

lick your penis

What would u do?

You have a beautiful face even with out makeup, I'm definitely not compition for you

That pic is hot

I hope you succeed, but be careful. Make sure the guy knows what he is going to get.

So. As I was saying : I'm gonna fuck your ass, that's my new goal in life

buy a couple of lights

Keep posting

kinda liek that, or this

I learned my lesson I tried trapping a few times once and I got fucked up lucky to be alive D;

CUTE, we need more!

>I'm tryna get fucked tonight
stop by babygirl, i got you

Eduarda Viera looks AMAZING now.

Seriously check her Insta out if you haven't already. If you remember her from a couple years back. You won't now.

Holy shit! But were you actually beaten?

You're gonna make one lucky bastard tonight

dinner, drinks and dancing, then dicking?

Dang, people are fucked for real dude

you have a nice body and face very convincing

so cute X3

venture a caper to steal a kiss.

cuddle the living shit outa of u

sorry for the black in white

Post it please

You are hot AF. What is your name? Also, pls moar!

You're actually a god(dess)

love your dimples under your lips

would wife/10

Yeah he freaked the fuck out and knocked me out for like a second I was super drunk so I don't really even remember going home with him came back to and ran away I was topless in my panties, he yelled "yeah you better run you faggot" I wandered around crying until a cop found me and took me home he tried to get me to tell him who did it but I honestly was too drunk to find my way back or know who the guy was

I haven't had any action in like 3 weeks Also I hate picking up guys at the bar because of this, it's more awkward telling them you have a penis before

Forgot picture x.x

How does eduarda viera hide that thing..and why no pictures of her booty hole

I haven't had any action since this happened I'm too scared D; even if I tell them maybe they want to take me home just to fuck me up for being a faggot ppl are crazy and I'm paranoid

Holy fucking shit, I am glad you are ok. Please stay away from alcool, at least while you don't go through your full SRS.

Having said that, I have to also say... you really are a truly naughty, naughty girl :3

!! The owner of this booty, ive only seen it reposted, are you live

I love your eyebrows.

dear lord...

So gorgeous..where's the nudes?

I'd know better things to do when you come home with me.

Already told you, come to France I'll make you come and I'll slap you only if you ask

I know right??

I would really like to know where to find your content at least..my goodness

Hi all, wanting to become trap status, i think i have the body for it, and i like getting all girly. Biggest thing that upsets me though: i habe SUPER thick facial and body hair. I shave and i shave and i shave but its just so thick. Wat do? I hate all the hair below my eyes lol. Facial hair is the worst because its so visible! Even when i shave and its all smooth you can still see the hairs, like a grey/black outline of where its supposed to be...

Is this all we really have of this cutie?

for some reason, the term "trap" only stays on the internet... if u want anything with a guy as a regular girl just tell him you haven't been born one

Also, when you'll have your plastic vagina you'll try to trick men again, and I guess it's harmless, what they don't know can't hurt them. But if you ever want a serious relationship, I'd advise you to tell the guy before any action is actually done, maybe even before a first kiss. Men can get pretty upset about a lie like that, more so than the fact you actually were a guy before

That is fucked.

It's not a lie tho lol they liked me

Laser hair removal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aren't you gonna cut your dick off retard? You're gonna ruin the fun

Absolutely this, if they can't accept that then they didn't deserve happiness

You're bananachan, correct?

I mean a smart guy who's into you will probably be open about the fact you WERE a guy, as long as you don't have a penis. But if you don't tell him until way after you had sex, the trust might be broken forever

Yes but $$$$$$$

How to fix on the cheap?

trap wives in jersey anyone?

She has a point... if the guys are too drunk to figure out it's a faggot, it's their own fault. In which universe does a mistake like that justify seriously hurting sanyone?i dont think they were "tricked" into actual sex, since you kinda notice a dick when naked, so wtf?

I wonder if the traps that lurk these Sup Forums threads ever wish that the world had more degenerates like us, who actually like benis (even we were all neckbeards).

nice
there's not enough hc in trap/sissy threds

Yeah it's my butt

more plz

Why won't this legit bitty post more? I'm hard as fuck

Can one of you traps explain something to me?
> how the fuck do you shave your butthole
Like for real my ass is hairy as fuck and i just wanna try it at least once just cause, but i also dont wanna pay to get that shit waxed, i feel like i would rip open my ass first try.

u're missing the point...

these mentally ill fags take advantage on straight guys and call them "homos" and shit when they feel attracted these said "girls"... accepting lies? sure thing... don't know what world you live in brah

No
Of course not it doesn't justify beating her. But I can understand him being pissed, though. I'll never allow violence for something like that, but throwing her away is understandable.

Sweet heavens above its been my favorite for a while. That picture in particular i first responded 2.

i feel really sad and gross today buut what's the point of mentioning that since i cry everyday anyway

nair

Here's an old one of me..try that pose need to cum to you

I wish that German asshole trap from some days ago was here to witness all these god-tier qts.

Playing a show give me like an hour or 2

should have bought laser mouse

Shit out of luck I'm afraid. You can try hair removal cream. It probably won't work completely, but it may help. Laser hair removal honestly is not that expensive

considering these risks, why do you have to try to pick up men who are out to find women?
are there not dating services for trannys?

I love you user. Dont cry.

buck'er up butter spoon.