We warned you

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13693735/r
Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

#UnitetheRight

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Nazifags and altrightfags and who-the-fuck ever can go fuck themselves tbh. Collectivism is foundationally repellent to my bleeding, liberal, individualist heart.
But Even I have to say, fucking faggots were literally begging for it.
Screaming and crying non-fucking stop about how they wanted a civil war and wanted bloodshed in the streets.
And now they got it they're crying their little eyes out.
Like motherfucker we were sitting here screaming at you to stop escalating the violence and you just had to keep going and breaking shit and burning things down and shooting cops and shooting congressmen.
Fucks sake.
Please fucking stop.

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

Black Lives Matter got what they wanted.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

.. yes, the end of the alt right movement, at said movement's own hands.

tragic.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

At least they used a car.
Can you imagine the sheer butthurt and new calls for banning guns if it had been a shooting.
I just got to buy bulk .22lr ammo at .04 a round last week after 9 fucking years. I ain't going to wait another fucking 9 because some cracker ass neo-Nazi shot up some niggers and nigger lovers.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Under normal circumstances yes. But the Left, BLM and mainstream media will continue to demonize white people after this, leading to more and more violence. It's just beginning

Jackson White
Jackson White

Liberals are getting rekt more and more each week. And they are trying so freaking hard. They went out there looking for a fight, and they got it. Dumb ass lefties!

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

I remember when Sup Forums as a whole would celebrate this. Sup Forums has been lost and has been lost for several years now. It's a sad world we live in.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

You lost the Civil War, get over it.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Just here to watch the alt right collapse in on itself

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

NO THEY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING MORON.

LISTEN TO JORDAN PETERSON. HE'S A PROF AT U OF T. HE'S BEEN PREDICTING THIS FOR MANY YEARS AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT HE WAS FULL OF SHIT BUT HE'S ACTUALLY BEEN PRETTY ACCURATE.

THE LEFT WILL PUSH, THE RIGHT PUSHES BACK. HE SAID THE LEFT PUSH GIVES MIDDLE OF THE GROUND FOLKS NO CHOICE BUT TO JOIN THE RIGHT. LITTLE BY LITTLE VIOLENCE INTENSIFIES AND WE GET FASCISM.

DOES HE SOUND RIGHT?

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Obvious bait is obvious.

Also alt-righters are all just butthurt over not asking their crush to prom fast enough

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

You lost the genetic lottery.
Get over it.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Bunch of fucking retards killing each other.
All I know is that if a bunch of niggers and neo-Nazi white trash kill each other, I win.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

white power is chalk on a board, these are pink power! pink power
pink pride
the mighty pink man's burden XD

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

COLLAPSE?

EVEN MY MOST LIBERLA FUCK TARD FRIENDS ARE STARTING TO "SEE THE LIGHT". NEVER SEEN BLACK PEOPLE BECOME NIGGERS SO FAST. LAST WEEK MY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT VOTED FOR NO MORE PRO GAY SHIT TO BE HUNG UP.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Everyone lost that one. Niggers could have been kept useful or sent back to Africa cheaply and we wouldn't be having these problems now.
I don't mind blacks, they aren't the problem. Niggers are.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

UNLESS YOU ARE A WELFARE COLLECTING NIGGER OR FAG, HOW DO YOU WIN IF THE LEFT WINS? LET ME GUESS: NO HOUSE, NO FAMILY, NO HOPE , HUH?

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen.

Humans vs. anti-humans.

Fuck all niggers.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Sure thing buddy

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

I don't mind blacks

YES THEY ARE . BLACKS ARE NIGGERS.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

IM NOT MELTING DOWN YOU ARE
CUCK CUCK CUCK

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

I hate niggers and all that, but these weak hipsters look like literal fags

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

What if

YOu could move all the niggers to africa, and bring all the whites from africa, and with crazy meme magic the niggers stay there for 50 years and whites also cant get to africa either.

What do you guys think the world would look like??

Hunter King
Hunter King

/b/ro who the fk cares about their prom.. you're a dumb ass like the rest of those hippies.

David Gray
David Gray

Yea sure you delusional fucktard

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

why are all neo nazi women ugly AF? I want to be part of the cause but if all i get are fat ugly pasty women then I don't want any of that shit.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

FOUND THE NIGGER.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

What, you don't think the world would be better off without these fucking pests? You must belong to one of them.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

why dont white ppl go back to europe and stfu?

Nathan King
Nathan King

If you are a qt and not retarded then you have no reason to join any collectivist movement.

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

what is the deal with the fucking tiki lamps? are there a lot of mosquito where they are marching?

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

No, niggers are niggers, blacks are normal folks. They don't cause trouble, don't wear their pants around their knees, and are decent neighbors.
Niggers ain't.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Hillary Clinton lost the election, get over it.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

LIB FUCK , GET OUT SHILL, OUR FLAGS WILL BE DYED RED WOTH NIGGER AND CUCK BLOOD. THE WHITE MAN WILL ASCEND AND EVEN GOD WILL COWER BEFORE THE POWER OF A WHITE NATION REBORN

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

You killed someone white. Good job, inbreeds.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Blm

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

tiki torches
ahahaha you can't make this shit up

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

NAH, YOU ARE RIGHT BASEMENT DWELLER. EVERYONE IS ASKING THE NIGGERS AT WORK TO COME FUCK THEIR WIVES AND WE ALL BOW DOWN TO THE GENETIC SUPERIORITY OF THE NIGGER AND BEG THEM TO IMPREGNATE OUR WIVES SO WE CAN HALVE A HALF NIGGLET BABY

SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?

WE ALSO CALL REAL ESTATE AGENTS AND TELL THEM TO SELL OUR HOMES BECAUSE WE WANT TO MOVE TO THE NIGGER AREAS.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

So no antifa, BLM, or SJW movements?

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

LOL at these people

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, RIGHT GUISE!!

You seem to be having some sort of meltdown there bud. I think you may have been derailed on your way to /pol/

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

They don't cause trouble, don't wear their pants around their knees, and are decent neighbors

LOL. ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS. NEVER MET THE MYTHICAL "GOOD NIGGER" YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, NIGGER.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE WORTH OF A TIKI TORCH THAT THE WHITE MAN SWEATED AND BLED FOR. From.tHE ASHES WILL ARISE A GREAT WHITE NATION

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Calm the fuck down you powerscootin landwhale.
I was basically summarizing you.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

RACE TRAITORS ARE NIGGERS.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

well, if you really want to troll that way, we can send the "natives" back to asia, the blacks back to whichever black nation they came from, asians back to their asian nations, and just keep america fully white just to piss you off.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Autistic? Calm your tits you fucking faggot or go be a nigger else where

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Funny how these assholes finally found a volunteer who causes two casualties and collectively pat themselves on the back for annihilating all of their opposition and winning so damn much.

Gonna take more than that to scare off the people coming for you now.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

NOT SAME CAP LOCKS GUY BUT POST YOUR PIC. MY GUESS IS YOU WILL BE THE FATTEST, UGLIEST GUY HERE. 100% GUARANTEE.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

pretty much.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

LOL. OK NIGGER. WE ALL BELIEVE YOU AREN'T A NIGGER. GOTCHA' JEROME.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

I WILL BURN YOUR MIXED RACE CRISIS ACTOR FAMILY ON SOROS LAWN, LIBCUCK SHARIABLUE, CUCK, FUCK, SUCK ME UNTIL THE LIGHT OF A MILLION TIKI TORCHES BURN AS A BEACON TO GOD. HE WILL ARIVE AND SMASH ALL PAID BLM BUS ACTORS. CUCK

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

no one else is butthurt to have to go anywhere pinky

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Speak for yourself.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Live poll right now, did the right win today?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13693735/r

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

LOL. IT WAS ONE.

ALL I SEEN WAS THE BASEMENT DWELLERS RUNNING AWAY WHILE THROWING THEIR PRIDE FLAGS TO THE GROUND.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

^this^ blm is full of trendy impressionable young people that have no real honest opinion of their own. they just LOVE the fixed news and political propaganda. lol it must make most of those poor followers feel like they are actually doing something with their life. smh the US has gone weak.

#MAGA

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

one person killed
she's a white woman
You assholes need target practice. Also, two of Virginia's finest died because of your stupid shenanigans.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

YET NO PIC HUH FAT ASS?

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

and by you logic white ppl should all go back to india since they're just albino brown ppl

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

ITT: Triggered Nazi cucks

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Fairly sure you got an inclusive neighborhood where you live since your head is shoved up your ass pretty far, you'd be used to brown things.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

so fucking close
/b/thread/741889034#p741922222

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Word up

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Haha you guys are ISIS now

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Is that really any worse than the right which is full of frustrated rich White boys and trailer trash? At least their beliefs aren't a flimsy meme they drop the second it gets real

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

ONE RACE TRAITOR AND TWO DUMB PIGS.

A GOOD DAY.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

First rule of war - cut the supply lines.
Just food for thought.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

tiki torches
Where's the luau, faggots?

John Bennett
John Bennett

are these nazis?

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

Where's yours?

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

NAH , I WORK HARD TO LIVE WITH ALL WHITE PEOPLE YOU NIGGER.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

I'd rather a retarded belief be abandoned the minute shit gets real than a retarded belief that's going to result in a bunch of dead fucking civilians.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

explain?

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

This. I'd rather it be a Oldsmobile Alero of peace and tolerance than some guys AR from Armslist that's gonna get my rights fucked with.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

I think you need a hug. Are you Indian or a Chinese by any chance?

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Not a nigger, niggerlover.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

I would slide my cock betwix her breasts and then bend her over and make a dozen mixed-race babies in her

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

what do you bet this capslock guy secretly loves getting pounded by niggers. wouldn't be surprising at all.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

IM NOT THE ONE CALLING PEOPLE FAT YOU FAT FUCKING PIGLET.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

If they used a pressure-cooker bomb, I'd have to find a new way to cook my chicken since pressure cookers would get banned.

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

wrong user, general cuckster.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

MOTHERFUCKER
How dare you nigger? We brought you here in cages, made you breed with your mother, siblings and all that. We're your fucking MASTER.
you inbred lil piece of shit ape are nothing but a cotton picking subhuman so shut the fuck.

And, if it wasn't abe Lincoln you would be talking crap right now.
So, Why don't you go to the banana jungle and play with your own turd you fucking nigger?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Literally the American ISIS

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

by the way the human species looks he's most likely indian or chinese since pink ppl are now literal unicorns

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

mom i posted again!

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

You didn't do shit faggot, quit taking the accomplishments of those before you as your own, you pathetic slob.

William Morgan
William Morgan

Mfw you post on Sup Forums and expect respect and deference.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

SURE SAME FAG. EVERYONE LIVES ONLINE LIKE YOU FAT NO LIFE, NO JOB KISSLESS VIRGIN.

EVERYONE WANTS BBC, EVERYONE IS SCARED OF NIGGERS ETC.

SEE THAT DOOR LEADING OUTSIDE? DON'T CROSS IS. STAY IN YOUR BASEMENT.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Nothing wrong with dead Nazis my guy

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

the whole human race is chill, only white ppl are bonkers and can't accept the other parts of the world... if all the diffferent cells of a body get along but certain cells are so corrupted they detroy the organism... thats called cancer,, the pink race is literal cancer

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

you're boring us. go burn a swastika on someone's lawn or something

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Blacks make up what, 12-13% of the US - the overwhelming majority of BLM bullshit comes from guilt ridden white millennial cocksuckers who are into social justice crap.
You get rid of the white faggots who spur on the blacks, and the movement becomes a whole lot less organized and visible overall. These niggers today ain't the 60s Black Panthers. They aren't motivated like that. The ones keeping this shit going is the white people.
You get rid of the support, you get rid of the problem.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Killing nazis has always been the most american thing in history.

Now you have a president who's such a retarded cunt he cannot even call out nazis in the USA, he has to say that "violence came from both sides", even if the only car who killed some and injured many was driven by a nazi.
Your government is now sympathizing with and protecting nazis.

America is fucked

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

YOU GOING TO KILL THEM FROM YOUR BASEMENT YOU SCOOTER RIDDEN WALMART LOVER??

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

It's just I find only Asians who want to be white write in all caps about killing niggers or whatever.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

The funniest thing for me is how Trump is the most fragile, delicate little man to ever hold high public office. My eight year old sister is tougher, braver and less whiny than him. The ghost of Theodore Roosevelt must wish he could be alive again just long enough to slap the living shit out of that embarrassing, soft, man-child. Trump would be crying after the first hit, then Teddy would use his remaining moments on Earth to fucking wrestle a bear.

Nice "leader", Alt-Right.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Pretty sure he is posting from bed with a leaky asshole filled with DeShawnque's Mandingo jungle juice.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

BORING YOU FAGGOT. THERE IS NO "US" YOU FAT FUCK HOMO. IT'S JUST YOU AND YOUR STICKY COMPUTER.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

All this projecting.

John Edwards
John Edwards

Unless they're Muslim. Then it's ok.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

You can't shoot straight with that kinda anger my guy

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Wouldn't doubt it either.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

implying black panthers were motivated
Nah.
Also Seriously, it's retarded how SJWs throw out "Nazi" at everybody but these shitters were actually Nazis and america is just letting them go. We should be punching their shit in, bros. Are America's balls blue forever?

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Yeahhhhh except white people build the best sand castles and all the other races want to play with it since their sand castles suck.

How about we re-surface africa with a few nukes. I doubt anyone that matters would care, and the world would be an objectively better place.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

STFU SAME FAG. YOU THINK CHINKS AND DARKIES GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NIGGER YOU FAT NIGGER?

YOU KNOW HOW PATHETIC YOU SOUND TALKING TO YOUR FAT SELF NIGGER. EVERYONE HATES NIGGERS. DEAL WITH IT NIGGER

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Adrenaline's a helluva hormone.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

The old black panthers were - this new shit, nope.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

And when all the Nazis are dead there'll be nobody to make empty promises of past greatness to struggling white families and frustrated young men

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

TIME FOR SLEEP SAME/SUMMER FAG. MUMMY WILL BE BACK FROM BINGO.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

t. retarded eurofag

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

Don't tell them that, they don't process words like normal people.

Luis King
Luis King

the cringe on this 12 year old. summer's over soon...thank god

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Atleast we arent germany

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

WAAAH MUH SUMMER IS RUINING MUH /BEEE/!!
Isn't there a trap thread you should be on?

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Spoken like a true summerfag. Please share more of your mighty wisdom

John Barnes
John Barnes

this buttpained triggered capslock samefag calling out a samefag for samefagging

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Don't blame nazis you fucking nigger faggot, you niggers are just are fucking retarded so you wouldn't get, but fuck it. That troll is a mudshit faggot, paid by isis or whatver to provoke race war. That son of a whores been trolling hard and trying everything by bringing every sensitive matters and talking shit.

don't fucking fall for this degenerate scumbags tricks or prepare to get lynched you subhuman fuck

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Say what's your opinion on black people?

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING DARKIE FEMALE LAUGHING LIKE A HYENA.

USA WILL NEVER , EVER BE LIKE THOSE FAGGOT GERMANS.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

Pretty sure most of the Nazis are dead by now, I mean, we got what, less than 900k WWII vets alive worldwide now, and they are all in their 80s and 90s. If there are any Nazis left alive that were actually Nazis I'd be surprised.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

this autist

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

He's actually right, ya know. The Commie-loving lefts have become huge vaginas. You guys look like you crawled out of a comicbook "or your grandma's basement".

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

No they must be killed

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

USA WILL NEVER , EVER BE LIKE THOSE FAGGOT GERMANS.
Supports Nazis

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

heres an idea go to a location that has a bunch of niggers then try to knock each and every one of them out with your bare hands to show off who the real man is

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

LOOK MA...I'M SAMEFAGGING!!!!!

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

You know what the problem is? It's that you're right but you keep not acting like it.
STOP FUCKING WITH WHITE PEOPLE
You already got us in "chill" mode, stop fucking doing literally EVERYTHING you can to change that. There is a monster sleeping that you are intentionally trying to wake up the whole time you're wailing about how inhumanly cruel it is when it's up. YOU'RE RIGHT, it's fucking brutal, it will do violence like you can't imagine before it curls up and sleeps again. You KNOW what it is, you KNOW what it does but you fucking people just can't stop pushing it.
Why are you so desperate to set off white "Coven of the Oven" people again??

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Can you imagine trying to fuck a woman and she looks down and it looks like you're shoving a turd into her. It's no wonder niggers are so angry. Women don't want to be violated with their shit-dicks.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

I see, not that I expect anything from them

It's pretty obvious they gave up on reality when they condone domestic terrorism by neo-nazis on US soil and the fuckin president is backing them up because he thinks these assholes are his voters (and he's right about that)

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Gotta wonder how WWII vets feel turning on their TVs and seeing Nazi flags being proudly marched down American streets.

Must make them feel really...nostalgic?

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

anyone with another opinion is baiting
ill prove it with buzzwords like alt-right
Get em user.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

right?

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

BRUTAL!

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Even white ppl can b niggers, i kno a handfull of carltons tht are whiter then some of the trailer trash white niggers i kno,

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

naw tbh thats only a portion of em the dudes prolly pink

James Flores
James Flores

Nazi punks FUCK OFF

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

have you smashed your keyboard yet?

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

OR HOW ABOUT THIS FAT 12 YEAR OLD NIGGER WHO JUST STOLE A COMPUTER AND FOUND FREE WIFI:

DO THE SAME AT A RALLY YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT TO WHITE PEOPLE. SO WELL SEE YOU THERE NIGGER? THE GUY WITH THE PRIDE FLAG (PROBABLY STOLEN)?

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

Use bad logic
Can't defend logic
Bring up Hillary
feel superior

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM DOUBLE TO FUCK NIGGERS IN PORN.

SHHHHHHHHHH.......DON'T TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH AMANDA.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

and how do we know your not some nigger who just happens to hate other niggers?

im definitely seeing the pot calling the kettle black here.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

I'M PRETTY SURE THEY FEEL AWESOME FIGHTING IN HELL TO GIVE NIGGERS THE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING TODAY. I AM SURE THEY LOVE THAT HH NIGGER?

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

b-buh her emails!11!!

Owen Green
Owen Green

They dealt with that shit back then too, and the hammer and sickle flags in the 50s.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Who's we you fucking moron? I guess all the dicks smashing your mouth have destroyed some of your chromosomes you inbred piece of shit kike.

Really you poser neck beard. Doesn't that makes you feel great about yourself you dick chugging faggot? Fucking lil bitch go sniff your panties and fuck your dog you lonely virgin fuck. And then fucking kill yourself if you have a lil dignity you worthless piece of scum. You're a fucking disgrace fucking kill yourself.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

HURR DURR LOOK AT ME YOU CAN TELL IT'S ME BECAUSE I PUT TWO SPACES BEFORE MY RAMBLINGS LOOK AT ME AND MY CAPS LOCK MAGA MAGA BING BONG BING I'M A FAGGOT

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

COME ON NIGGER. THERE ARE NO WHITE PEOPLE IN YOUR GHETTO. STOP BULLSHITTING.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

im definitely seeing the pot calling the kettle black here.

YOU SPELLED NIGGER WRONG.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Fucking muslims. No respect for women

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

you are trying too hard sage

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

This is how they intend to gain more control over people. Staged violence to sway public opinion. Get the people to fight themselves so they are not fighting them aka the real problem

Carson White
Carson White

top fucking kek

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Millions of white men are masturbating that porn right now.

Be honest, whose really more pathetic in that scenario? At least the rest of us aren't venting the rage they feel from tearfully rubbing one out to Blacked.com for the third time today.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

AND THE NIGGER HAD A CHIMP OUT. OH GEE NEVER SEEN THE SUB HUMAN GOING LITERAL APE SHIT OVER SOME POST.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

(You) would be fragile and weak if (you) were 70 years old too, libcuck

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

lol he wasn't 'samefagging' anything.
you're the retard, please leave now.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Mate if you could get through a third of your sentences without imploding in on yourself people would be willing to listen to you

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

YOU MEAN TOP FUCKING SAME FAG.

TIME FOR SLEEP LITTLE GUY. YOU ARE GETTING GRUMPY NIGGER.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

They seem so scary, just one girl really ?
Tiki seems kinda of a gay protest they could have at least painted their faces or something shaved their head.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

SLOW DOWN FAT FUCK. YOU ARE RAMBLING...OR ARE YOU HAVING A STROKE , NIGGER? NIGGERS ARE PRONE TO STROKES.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

he's just a no-life. let him continue to prove how much cringy faggot he/she/it is.

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

The right won the Civil War. Are you retarded?

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

OH SHIT!!!! THAT'S PETER!!!!! That dude in the white shirt goes to my school! (UNR) We had a criminal justice reform debate. He got in a yelling match with a bunch of BLM faggots in the crowd. HE'S ACHIEVED LEGEND STATUS!!!

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

OH GEE NEVER SEEN THE SUB HUMAN GOING LITERAL APE SHIT OVER SOME POST.

Leo James
Leo James

GOTCHA NIGGER. NOW DO 1400 MORE SAME FAG THREADS "MATE".

I HAVE AN IDEA- HOW ABOUT A "TOP KEK" REPLY TO ONE OF YOUR BORING, 12 YEAR OLD RESPONSE POST. WE LOVE THOSE.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

LA DEE DA OOH LOOK THIS I NIGGER WHEN ARE MAGA ANTIFA GET IT GO TRUMP UP HILLARY KILLARY DOWN DOWN WITH THE RESIST GHETTO NIGGER NIGGER CHIMP BLACKS CUCKS ME I WOW

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

this is some low bait samefagging here friendo.

you are really losing it here kiddo. take a breather

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

I can hear you breathe hard and rapidly. What's the matter, too fat?

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

A shitload of land in Africa in 50 years

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Top fucking kek, you know JC Penny Peter

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

should wonder more about Mr. Cool over here that can't figure out the caps lock is still on.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

THERE ARE LOSER FAT NIGGERS AND THEN THERE IS YOU: BOTTOM TIER LOSER.

IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY NIGGER.

YOUR TEARS ARE SWEET TO ME. KEEP CRYING CUPCAKE.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

being chill is your own responsibility, if you had a culture you'd know that but pink white whatever isnt a culture, if your skin is so sensitive you can't handle the heat go back to the snow pinky

Easton James
Easton James

J C Penny Peter and his tiki torch. Tell him we call him J C Penny Peter and we want him to sign our tiki torch.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

black people
they aren't black, more like shit colored.
they aren't people.

Austin White
Austin White

black people
they arent black, and they arent people?

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

he's bad. you are 10x worse. at least he's funny. you are just cringe. a boring cringe.

William Nelson
William Nelson

pikys are cancer now?
I knew this day would come. When you pathetic ape monkeys would unite against us and would fantasize about outnumbering us.
I knew it, bringing a complete genocide on every inferior subhuman kind was a totally fair idea and the right thing to do. But, unfortunately some queer cuck nigger lovers chose to betray us and with the same evil idea let you all free.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

SO DESPERATE AND BUTT HURT YOU ARE RESPONDING TO YOUR LOW TIER BAIT ATTEMPT?

LOL. I LOVE WINNING.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Warned people What? That there's still racist retards in America? Every minority already knew there was still plenty of white trash in the US thats why EVERYONE laughed when fox fake news was calling about racism being over. Remember that shit?... It's ok white cucks. Keep going dont hide that racism. Show it at work show it in public. Let everyone know. That way we know exactly who the racist retards are.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

HOO DOO WOOO BOTTOM LOSER NIGGER CUPCAKE ARMA GET DONE FAT SHIVER HATE FLATTERY MINE MINE GET OUT KEEP CRYING GET IN HERE YOU MAGGOT CUCK CUCK SEE YOU OUT WITH THE TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME I DON'T EVEN CARE IF I NEVER COME BACK 5461 TENTH AVENUE SOUTH WEST BITCH

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

being cringed out by someone who isn't going apeshit over something retarded

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

I KNOW. ONCE THE EUROPEANS LEAVE YOU NIGGERS WILL SURELY MAKE USA LOOK LIKE UTOPIA HUH?

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

you saw that post too huh?
you seem like a real cool guy. Whats your username? we can troll t_d together or something.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

It's not bad logic. I'm playing the same game you are. You made the rules.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

you ok sage? you know when you try to do this shit it makes you look like a fucking retard , right sage?

take a few breaths and work it out man.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

haha underagefag doesn't know punk

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

at least he stopped caps posting

John Smith
John Smith

GO BACK TO RED DIT NIGGER

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

oh shut the fuck up, there is nothing wrong with white people. Only issue here is a bunch of pussies feeling guilty about shit and assuming every possible thing is about them...

Obama's comment on Travon Martin... wtf did that have to do with white people? Absolutely nothing, yet you hear every halfbrain fuckwit complaining about how it seperated the country... Between what? Blacks and idiots who think fat mexican dudes are white and need protecting?

BLM and the retaliation towards cops... why? you fucks know that not all cops are white, right? Why would you take that as a personal assault on yourself outside of trying to be some emotional snowflake.

b,b,b,b,uut muh soldiers!! don't tread on my flag!! Stfu. Every race in America has taken a bullet in the name of the flag. Nothing stupider than someone conflating Kaepernick not standing to a flag to a flagrant assault to the American flag....

yet the assholes spouting this shit are also carrying Nazi flags, Confederate flags, National Socialist flags and Vanguard America... WTF. You are offended by someone peacefully kneeling, yet all these shit flags that are Anti-America as fuck are okay?

Stfu about Obama and Hitlary, they're gone. This shit show is entirely the fault of Trump, and the GOP. The GOP runs shit, they have the majority, why the fuck is everyone bitching about liberals and fucking democrats? If you have majority and can't get shit done, it says more about your fucked up ideas than anything else. Even dumbass OBama got some things done versus a Republican majority.

Just putting it out there, I don't care if you're proud of your race. That's perfectly fine. I wish more whites were literally proud of their race as opposed to those who are just looking for a group to latch onto for comfort and to share simpleminded hate with. Actual pride is something worth talking about... not, "fukkin niggers and kikes!!". You look dumb.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

1 out of five ppl is racist for 100s of years

said person is shocked everyone turns against him

said person is retarded

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

heaven only exists in the bible

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

Jesus fucking christ. Sup Forums really went down the shitter. sure do miss the group events that involved raiding someone's stream channel and watching the person have a hilarious meltdown. had the best laughs in a lifetime.

a damn shame.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

lol whatever you say fag.
call the police bitch I don't give a fuck.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Dude. A lot more than that. Everyone is racist. They say they aren't, but they totally are.

Like me, I don't care about black/hispanic/whatever. But you get me near an Eskimo/Alut and I wanna fucking kill those Walrus Fuckers.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

captain capslock has notorious intentions, hes an alt-right imposter.

probably jidf

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Cool, boss

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Faggot you're the one who's got sand stuck in his vagina.

I bet you're one of those street shitting nigger, whatever you like to call yourselves indian chinese or shit.
So, I guess you don't have anything to do with it. so stop pretending that you're all pissed off and crap and end your misery you lil shit.

show your face with time stamp or get the fuck out man

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

or he's just a regular old garden variety troll and anyone who takes it seriously is fucking autistic and retarded... maybe...

Julian Long
Julian Long

just gonna be real on this thread, its not white ppl but white culture thats the issue and its issues leaked over into blacck culture in america bc frankly, whites are more comfortable living in constant fear of blacks than to live as equals with them. alot of white ppl get it, Jane Elliot for example, and these ppl are what I call Human, any human with racism in their minds doesn't deserve hatred or ridicule they deserve an education, which america is so shit at it can't help out there. One day humans will be chill with eachother and this will all seem just as childish as it actually is, grow up.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

You sound triggered.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

SURE 12 YEAR OLD. SURE YOU "LOVED" IT.

GO BACK TO LEREDDIT SUMMERFAG.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

whitenighting for m'lady Donald
Can't make this shit up

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

You actually thought OP was serious? This is a joke post my dude.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

So is owning slaves, don't go leveraging the Americans who fought in WWII if they came back and looked at what leftists had done to America they'd fucking execute you.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

He doesn't even sounds that if he's half white so stfu retard. He's either your kind or some neck beard paid by isis.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

this is true but racism from any perspective is useless and a waste of the human species as well as the universe's time. but ppl are too selfish and childish to realize this

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

WHAT DESCRIPTION SHOULD I GIVE THE POLICE?

5'0, 320 POUND BALDING 12 YEAR OLD PLAYING TOUGH GUY BECAUSE MUMY IS AT BINGO?

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Black men are mor dominant and physicly superior to white fags.

Yes, I get that you little racists get all angry like cute little squiqqly pets, but you need to understand, the average white guy watches television and lives in middle class neighbourhood.

They get PTSD from a single fight, they are awkward, mentally ill, and socially disabled.

Africans have survived warfare, scheming, gangfights, warfare, starvation, the natural selection in africa only allow the strongest most powerful individuals to breed.

Now take these alpha dominant africans who been murdering their enemies since day one, put them with the little beta whites who at tops 'hit the gym' and lift tiny weights, and put them against a warrior. And soon you will see why blacks conquer the shit out of whites.

And sure, the white denial will be strong, its psychological. When screaming nigger doesnt work any longer, whites cling onto
b-but muh m-money! m-muh more f-financial secure..
Yes keep making money to make up for your inferiority, but beware, middle class will soon vanish completly, and you will be left to face the reality of competing with blacks and moslems on even scale. And they will win, because they are more adept, stronger, more persistant.

Reality will kick in, and white inferiority begins to show. You stand no chance, your daughers are born whores, your sons are geneticly too weak to fight.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Utiopia
writes itself really

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Hatred is for the weak that can't find the strength to do better.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

lmao most of the people and leaders in the CSA identified as democrats, so the right won the war

William Young
William Young

LOL. I LOVE WINNING. I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

people never change. that's the one flaw in humanity.

mankind's been trying to kill each other off since the beginning of time. now, we finally have the power to finish the job. it's now just a matter of when

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

damn... bruce willis is woke as fuck

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

GO BACK BACK TO RED DIT GET OUT AND BE A HERO BURY THE BODY BAG THE HEAD WEVE GOT SOME SERIOUS CUCKING TO GET INTO THE MOUTH OF THE CHIMP AKA NIGGER NIGGER APPLE FIGGER MAKE ME A CAKE AND CALL IT A FAGGOT
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE APPLES DON'T GROW GROW A FUCKING PAIR APE APE GRAPE THEM NIGGERS KOOL AID GET ME A MAID AND MAKE SURE SHE'S BLACK LIKE THE BLACK PARADE

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

gr8 b8 stormfaggot m8

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

the natural selection in africa
no winter
teeming with life and fertility
if you can get by in your environment in a mudhut then a mudhut you will be forever condemned to.

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

I'll take a nuke from Korea over a civil war. It'll kill me faster

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

what is this

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

i'll throw money down on neckbeard paid by isis.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

your response probably means I described your dumbass three or four times and you don't know where to go from here.

Colton Young
Colton Young

hurr durr i know he is right
let me say he is white knighting and assume victory
Can't make this shit up

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

GIVE ME MY MUMY WAAA I WANT MILKY MILK AND SHE SAYS FINE TOUGH GUY HAVE A TIT

ARE YOU THERE OSAMA ITS ME CAPS LOCKIO WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO LEARN THEM RED DIT TORS SO MANY OF THEM ARE ILLEGAL CUCKS CUCKS GET THEM OUT OF THE WAY WHEN NIGGERS FLY

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Nazifags and altrightfags and who-the-fuck ever can go fuck themselves tbh. Collectivism is foundationally repellent to my bleeding, liberal, individualist heart.

You just applied collectivism yourself, genius.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

so the right won the war
Wishful thinking. The GOP was based in the old days, they had literal OG Communist generals like Schimmelfennig and Willich pwning the South.

Ayden White
Ayden White

dear alt right:

it's nice to see how you autists really feel here on Sup Forums. you're just as triggered as I thought.

you only want to vent here because you're anonymous and won't face no repercussions from your employer, friends, family...

i think you're cowards who are afraid of black people but whatever... do what you retards want

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Car driver is half Jewish.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

B..b..but mommy and daddy promised me a white supremacy

It's not fair!!! It's my turn..

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

WIN WIN WIN BIG I LOVE IT TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT DON'T EVER HURT ME MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOUR ASS NIGGER NIGGER CUCK MUMY FAGGOT CANDY APPLE CUPCAKE

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

black men are:

-alpha
-smooth
-swag
-more melanin (masculine)
-more pheromones
-more testosterone
-lower bodyfat
-deeper voice
-bigger
-faster
-stonger
-taller
-age better
-bigger dick
-better fashion sense
-lose virginity earlier
-dominate every social circle
-knows how to fight
-probably bullied you in school

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

I thought that was everybody here on Sup Forums.

Gavin James
Gavin James

you couldn't be farther from the truth

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

Ban all cars now

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

dude honestly, stupid shitposts like this aren't helping. literally just as stupid as the biggest retards i've seen posting racist shit on this board for years.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

thats true too... fuck you guys

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Argument against Hillary was that she's a frail old woman
Elects frail old woman
Can't make this shit up, fam

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Cars don't kill. PEOPLE with cars kill. Ban all people.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

fuck you too, man

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Fucking hell? But isn't this all sand nigger crisis that germany is getting intruded by is due by a fucking chick? Fucking pansy germans fucking bought this on themselves. Fucking christ I hate every subhuman species

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

Fucking hell? But isn't this all sand nigger crisis that germany is getting intruded by is due by a fucking chick? Fucking pansy germans fucking bought this on themselves. Fucking christ I hate every subhuman species

Easton Green
Easton Green

While you're not too far off, Trump definitely didn't cause this. Anger causes this, and anger doesn't come from having a guy you like in the white house.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

I think I just came
Nice.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

swag
better fashion sense
nice bait cuck

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

only white ppl are bonkers
This opinion is wrong. Look at Asian history: Asians fighting Asians. There's no such thing as unity by being the same. People will turn against other people and claim they're different, be it nation A vs nation B or religion A vs religoin B or whites vs blacks or whatever... . Just because people name any reason it's not the ultimate fact, allowing to abandon all further thinking on the topic.

Animals fight for a chance to mate with females, to get the most / best food and to protect their territory. Humans behave similar because that's in their nature. It's not actually "all of these are like that". Any case always needs to be judged by the individual, even if any form of media tries to picture it otherwise (keep in mind: These media people are PAID for sensational / attention stirring news and that's basically anything not normal as normal translates to boring, so media draws a warped picture of reality). There are just excuses used by people for actions because our brain needs reasoning. You can't just say "Oh, I don't know exactly.". Also our emotional side seems to have the ability to take over and turn off reasoning if it gets too strong. What we attach emotional values to depends on what we got in contact with in life so far and what emotions were made with that. That's saved in the brain. The positive and the negative. The unkowns, however, have no values and thus are open for manipulation to make pictures and emotions with an agenda.

People just don't differ between "has been told" or "has been learned" and actual "my experience". If no own experience exists on some topic people should really consider they're being manipulated and not informed on any topic unless actual personal experiences have been made.

Dominic King
Dominic King

dated a mexican girl who looked like her, damn she could fuck.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Cool. Amazing responses here, you've laid out a clearcut case of "triggered", because....

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Nazis yell about Muslims in Europe ramming cars in people. Proceed to ram a car into someone

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Give me those stories brih

John Bennett
John Bennett

IT'S CUTE WATCHING A NIGGER CALLING OTHERS NIGGER

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

The event was a net negative with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

ill just say he is triggered to win
average leftist logic

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

In what way? To say that they are not me and thus can go fuck themselves?
Doesn't hold water.
I am me, I am not anyone else, and everyone who is not me is collectively, indisputably not me, and thus, can go fuck themselves.
Collectivism only matters when you try to speak for the group. I'm not speaking for any group. I'm speaking for myself, and I suppose for the people that agree with me but tbh they can fuck themselves too fam.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

this one is from england

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

English bitch! Do you speak it?

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

nice copypasta

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

lel im a racist xD

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

I speak for the trees. Stop cutting them down. That is all.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Thank you. But it's all true.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

I don't understand why removing the statues is such a big deal. I thought conservatives were all for taking away participation trophies

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

I'd say he exacerbated things, maybe not totally intentionally at first but he certainly didn't accidentally pick Bannon to help him tailor a message to a target audience.

I think a lot of misguided people literally thought Trump was like white-Jesus-hitler, coming to save the day.

Fuck, all I can see is the guy I used to work for a decade ago at one of his failing businesses who now somehow convinced people he wasn't the biggest liberal democrat with the wave of his hand.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

met her on datehookup (before it turned into pay2use)
she thought i was hot
lives few miles away
sent texts back n forth about sex
traded a few pics
she invites me to her place at midnight
sneak through bedroom window
little awkward at first
she lunges at me and gives kiss
instaboner
she strips down in a heartbeat then strips me down
immediately chokes down on my dick
she then throws me on my back
rides till I'm about to bust
gets off then finishes off all over her face with cum sliding down her boobs

damn i still miss her. she knew what she was doing.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

We kill savages for the greater good. Like the Indians. Now we got to kill the niggers and gooks. It's a simple pattern really.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

a divided people will never stand up against the tyrannical aristocracy set before them. most of y'all are some stupid ass mother fuckers. it's not about being being a bleeding heart pinko liberal or a primitive ape-like conservative, it's about how the insanely rich and powerful decide all laws and rules of governance. this is what they want, a bunch of stupid apes arguing with each other when neither side is really at fault.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

White nationalists have been fooled into thinking thats it's a race issue and not a class struggle. Its just big capital dividing the working class into fighting eachother.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

this is what confuses me the most

its populist left vs populist right in the streets

they both fucking hate the establishment yet none of them are attacking the establishment

antifa and nazis should be burning down court houses together and figuring out whose ideology wins in the ashes

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Basically, jocks. Jocks that end flipping burgers.
Where's the intelligence in your list?
Where's the wealth in your list?
Where's the longer lifespan in your list?
Where's the construction of civilizations in your list?
Where's the nourishment to society by law and order in your list?

But, hey, it's cool. At least niggers have big cocks. Everybody knows big cocks are the foundation for the Space Program, the Hadron Collider and the Artificial Intelligence... oh, wait.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Racewar over. Whites win, finish him off!

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Are you a literal nigger?

Why don't you instead trying hard being a edgy wannabe, shove a dictionary and a grammar book up your queer nigger ass jamal?

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Neo nazis are a bunch of pussies. Antifa isn't any better though. Just a bunch of retards throwing shit at each other like monkies.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

that's all it is. that's exactly what it all is. Just a community gathering to see two opposing sides literally throwing shit at each other. What's the end result? butthurt salt while retreating back home.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Triggered ? :^)
btw nice reddit spacing, faggot

Easton Green
Easton Green

uhhh.... he said I was triggered, you moron.

I can't fucking read but I got these sweet fresh dank memes
average fuckwit pepefag logic

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

How do I upvote this comment?

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

ill just say he is triggered to win
average leftist logic
You sound triggered.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

I wish they would have just shot those niggers and jiggaboo lovers. Shirt never hit the fan as it should have today. Hopefully tomorrow is another day. Really dissapointed in the pussiness of my fellow white protesters. Shoulda busted a few cop noggins as well when they were pushing them in to the street with filthy nigs. Hopefully more whites will wake up and join the movement, and take more action as well. If this rally was within 100 miles of me I would have been there. I would have slapped the shit out of any bitch that tried to talk shit to me too, followed by either a good lead pipe licking or a curb stomp too

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Hell yeah. White power!

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

implying civil war 2.0 wont use nukes
top kek. ya'll gonna erase yaselfs off the map
aint nobody need to do nothin but watch and laugh

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

how much do you want to bet she's now single while stuck with a nigger kid paying child support.

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Can one of you niggers try explaining this ghetto gibberish in English?

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

FUCK TRUMP.

His bitch ass is going to get impeached SOON. Believe it fags.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

somehow this is the best post in the thread

have some tits

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

It's in Niggerese. I don't specialize in that garbage.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page