Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

Any day is a good day to be diapered, but sunday is the best day; so I am going to be diapered all 24 hours of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dottydiaper.co.uk/products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if i tell op to kill himself will i go to jail or will the world just genuinely be better off?

15 months of jailtime guaranteed

>tfw waiting for diapers to arrive

So am I, user. Currently burning through the tons of 'scraps' I still have left packs of diapers I never used much and samples. Still a box full of randoms.

So what diapers did you order?

Super Boompa and Dotty the Pony

Im a bulky 247 right now and plan to wet for the next 3 hours.

mainly wanted the pony ones but decided to get SB as well

I ordered 2 packs of bambino magnifico. Those stretch sides and velcro tapes are groudbreaking and make diaper wearing so much better.

I'm currently in a big white plastic backed diaper of which I have no idea what it is (I'm guessing rearz). Already totally wet from overnight wearing, but will also wet for the next 3 hours until it cant hold any more. Then off to shower and a fresh new diaper.

just curious: where did you order them?

dottydiaper.co.uk/products

>tfw no qt diapered bf

just fap to the ones on the interwebs and fantasize what you'd do to them

just as good

Alright who needs a bum change?

Just added a booster to my soaked 247

And is it a big poopy?

Nope just soaked.

fairly full currently

will hop in the shower soon to get diapered and dressed for the rest of the day

You're fucking gross.

Cunt.

how about some diaper girls please not all of us are disgusting shit loving faggots. some of us like girls in diapers.

Oooooooweeeee can do!

Disgusting

Do you go to work in diapers too?

No. I keep work and play separate. Hard to work with an erection.

It's easy to keep the erection down. I've gone to my old job in a diaper a few times, but now there's more people around.

You should at least wear one in public some time. It's comfy.

>there are people in this thread that don't go out in diapers

i'm not saying to it all day err day; but fuck. sometimes it's just goddamn amazing strolling around diapered and wet

I wear in public quite a bit. I have no problem with that.
Flashed a lady my diaper on accident one time. She had a sour look on her face after seeing it.

>Flashed a lady my diaper on accident one time
Shit like that makes my mind go a mile a minute.
Happening upon a lady who likes me being diapered willing to diaper me every once in a while. Fugg.
(and this is me keeping my autismo in check as much as i can about the subject)

Would love that feeling.

bump

Should I take a shower and then diaper up, or should I diaper up until I mess and then shower?

if walking around smelling like shit all day is your thing, you know what to do.

if you're somewhat human, do the latter

speak for yourself. Im a diaper gril and I love qt diaper boys myself.

That said. Nothing wrong with an inclusive thread though is there. Not seen a good diap thread in ages.
tfw people you know

>Not seen a good diap thread in ages.
yeah and this isn't going to be one either

>tfw people you know
What did you mean by this?

They're never exactly jumping and I think excluding girls - what the majority of people in these want to see, isn't going to help matters.

yeah sure, because you're not heckled and booed out of pretty much every 'all-inclusive' diaper thread.

Just making OPs like this so people know what to expect not to exclude anyone, contrary to cross eyed fucks that need 5 images to conclude i'm not a girl and should fuck off

That I dont really expect to see pictures of people I know personally posted in here. But it was bound to happen

autism

That's littlelolikat a semi famous abdl youtuber, stop being a lying faggot.

She's the model for DottyDiapers.

true. That seems fair. I just want a thread about a shared interest, discuss things rather than mere fap material though really. But I suppose it is Sup Forums and I can't expect much.

has anyone tried the bambino pullups yet

lmao I know exactly who she is. I've gone to her meetups plenty of times and have her personal facebook. I'm even in one of her pictures on fetlife and im in contact with the guy from dotty and they have my own pictures on their Instagram etc.

I'm not claiming to know a celebrity here. idk whats so hard to believe.

>has anyone tried the bambino pullups yet
holy shit didn't even know these were a thing.

they look kinda granny-ish tho. And I just ordered more magnifico which I love and are as comfortable as can be. Think those pullups will lose their hold quite quickly, as apposed to the magnifico's velcro tabs which can be adjusted when the stretch sides lose their grip.

they do but then non abdl nappies are specifically for grannies. so can you get any more grannyish.. for me it'll come down to performance because I love a good pullup tbh.

I know i sound like a fucking marketing rep, but seriously; try the magnifico. You'll never want a pullup ever again.

This diaper is so easy on the hips (main gripe with all other plastic blacked diapers) and infinitely readjustable. No need to have no tapes with this one.

I guess I just like the ease of pullups for daily out and about wear as I don't mess its more convenient and less wasteful.. but Yeah I'm a britfag. I feel like last time I looked they were a little tricky to get here. Dunno about now though. I'm going to America next year so can't wait to pick up stuff like amors and the new carousel ones. That kills me tbh. They are so cute.

Op is a faggot

I'm in Holland, so we're pretty much in the same boat, diaper availability wise.
Magnificos are out of stock nearly everywhere but I found a german store that still had a few, so bought 2 packs.

Carousels are literally unavailible here

I sorta want to try the maginifco pullups as well i whis they had more pictures of them

Where did this onesie come from?

that's a onesiesdownunder

tfw so many I want

How you gonna call a diaper thread a shit thread like it's an insult

This fetish gives such an interesting insight into white society, women are willing, able and happy to be soft and cuddly, but dudes are almost always mentally and emotionally fucked up with low self of steam. Just for wanting to be soft and cuddly. And blasted with piss

They look better than they do on their website