Dildo thread

Dildo thread

>be me
>19
>straight but wanna try dildo in my ass

Reply and roll on one of my comments to vote if I buy a white or a black dildo.

White, aryan dildo.

Black, nigger dildo.

Get a nice fat black cock. Preferably one with ribbs and thats nice and stiff. Thats what I use for myself *22 twink*

Try a bad dragon horde cock

Is it gay if you make a cast of your cock then make a dildo out of it and get fucked with it? Or is that what they want when they tell you to fuck yourself?

its too much effort. any dildo youre inserting into yourself would qualify as fucking yourself.
second the bad dragon vote. just got a large rex.

if i was ever going to go all the way on SRS, i'd make a bunch of clones of my cock and maybe a re-usable mold

so so many uses for them beyond just a simple sextoy

SRS doesn't sound like a very good idea with the current tech tbh

hence why i said

> if i was ever going to go all the way on SRS

i'm on the waiting list to get an Orchi on the NHS (which they count as SRS to help people get around the SRS requirement for the Gender Recognition Certificate)

but the abilty to, when someone complains about me being in the ladies "with a penis", pull a copy out of my purse and hand it to the cop/security goon and say are we done, amuses me somewhat

>but the abilty to, when someone complains about me being in the ladies "with a penis", pull a copy out of my purse and hand it to the cop/security goon and say are we done, amuses me somewhat
Kek.
If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you started hormones? And are you happy with your results so far? I'm 21 and wondering if it's too late for me to start since it takes a year of therapy before I could even start hormones :/

25.5 when i started, just over 27 now

results have been decent but my E levels are still way lower than they should be

where are you? there are usually other ways around it depending on where you are

Ah, okay. I'm in Finland, and yeah, I've looked a bit into online ordering already, just worried that they'll get caught in customs.
Still going to talk to a shrink about all this stuff, too, of course.

good luck then

Thanks, you too!

Honestly start small and build up. If you start with a dildo and haven't ever put 3 or 4 fingers in your ass it won't fit, and if it does it'll hurt like hell and won't feel good at all

>waiting list for orchiectomy
Best decision I made on so many levels

OP here, been there, done that. I like to record myself or do some webcam sex, that's why I'm also deciding about color.

That's a very pretty dildo.

>straight
>want to shove a modeled cock in your ass

Pick one

Buy an anatomically correct dog dildo.

order prostate massager not a dildo. Master dry orgasm technique and then the sfun starts

I bought a prostate massager, it feels kinda nice but nothing close to orgasm inducing

am I doing it wrong or do I need to buy a bigger one? the one I have is only 5 inches