Tell me about Bane

Tell me about Bane.

How did Smith overwrite a brain in the real world?

implanting subconscious suggestions duh

It has to do with the initial theory that was overwritten because audiences didn't respond well to it in preliminary test screenings.

In this initial theory, humans were not used as simple energy cells which is quite retarded. They're used as a calculating power, and everything that happens in the real world makes much more sense in that perspective, especially what Neo is able to accomplish.

Yo how come the matrix movies were on Amazon prime streaming for like a week and then got pulled off

I thought I read that Warner brothers and Amazon had worked out some deal

Literally nothing can explain the sentinels. Or Neo seeing after his eyes were burnt.

LITERALLY NOTHING.

It wasn't the real world, it's another layer/part of the matrix, hence why that guy gets controlled, and how Neo can affect machines, see when he loses his eyes etc.

Maybe but you can't deny that this theory is much more helpful even if everything doesn't make sense.

shitty writing. Also no one giving a fuck at this point

In all honesty though what bothered me the most about the Matrix sequels was Trinity dying
>Neo spends all of the 2nd movie trying to prevent her death, going up against fate, prophecy, and the whole design of the Matrix and even risking Zion's existence over it
>She then dies 20 minutes into the 3rd movie and no one really cares that much

It would be like watching RotJ and after a great series of events leading to Han being rescued from Jabba's palace, he dies as soon as the rebels landed on Endor

Yeah the initial theory thing does make more sense in general.

Well until we get to the point about "Why?".

The cinematic release has humans as batteries because the sky was burnt out. What compels the machines to do that in the initial version?

>She then dies 20 minutes into the 3rd movie and no one really cares that much

Ummm watch the flick again buddy, she dies like 2/3 of the way through

Wrong

Also wrong

The Architect specifically tells Neo that the One(s) were designed by the machines to fulfill their role of rebooting The Matrix and selecting a new group of humans to rebuild Zion.

Neo probably isn't fully human and it makes perfect sense that the machines could have engineered something like Wi-Fi into him in the event that he needed to reboot The Matrix from the real world.

It's why he ONLY sees machine-related things after he's blinded.

>Neo probably isn't fully human and it makes perfect sense that the machines could have engineered something like Wi-Fi into him in the event that he needed to reboot The Matrix from the real world.

You can't just make up shit. That's not how these discussions work.

The Architect never said the Ones were 'designed'.

At this point I'm just parroting what I vaguely remember, but I think it's explained that robots can harness power from geothermia anyway so solar power isn't an issue.

In fact the machines, in the "batteries" theory, don't have much use for humans and the fact they continue harvesting humans can be seen either as some kind of vengeance or as a purpose to perpetrate their existence in my opinion.

Even Sion continues to exist and survive because of the machines' "permission" so to speak.

>They still don't realise that Zion is just another part of the matrix

Except he totally does.

Quote the exact line of dialogue.

either way she was completely pointless in the 3rd movie and the end result was 0 emotional impact from her being saved and then dying

The first Matrix was great because all of the main characters had a part to play and were interesting and useful. The second 2 were a string of "let's wait for Neo to save us" fights with the supporting cast having nothing to do with the plot

I know most people on Sup Forums believe themselves to be above average intelligence or whatever, but I'm honestly a ~90IQ kind of guy (100 is the average so not that bad)

I don't get the story of these films. Why do all the previous "Ones" we see in the architects monitors look exactly like Neo?

"It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication: a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the One."

>people still can't accept that people (cyborgs) created by the machines, with fuckin sockets to the back of the head, might have some of their brain (if they have a brain at all) rewritten by a program

Saying it like that makes me totally agree with you. Especially the antimatrix and showing them experimenting on the humans after they lose. Can't imagine the pain and horror.

"When the Matrix was first built there was a man born inside that had the ability to change what he wanted, to remake the Matrix as he saw fit. It was this man who freed the first of us and taught us the truth - When he died, the Oracle prophesied his return and envisioned that his coming would hail the destruction of the Matrix."

honestly 90 IQ is pretty shit. The way it's set up there's a big clump around 100 and the further you move the worse it gets. The difference between 90 and 95 is a lot more than between 95 and 100, for instance

90 IQ means you're in the bottom 35% of the planet or so

So it's clear from this that the "man born inside" was the previous 'One', and the people he freed were the 23 as suggested by the architect.

This raises the question: What exactly was the Oracles game? Why did she suddenly change, after 5 cycles, to do something different with the 6th?

Or was it that she tried every time and failed 5 times to acheive this result?

On a point of hygine wouldn't it be a nighmare to keep all those cable holes covering your body clean?

Wot

Well when you think about it, agents hijack bluepill's consciousnesses as avatars in the Matrix in the first place, so there has to be a way for an Agent program gone rogue to hijack a brain itself. Brains use electricity after all, and the jacks go right into a brain. If nothing else, a program possibly with encyclopedic knowledge of the human biology/psychology and brain/Matrix interface could at least brainwash someone jacked in.

How did Neo see BaneSmith when his eyes were burnt out?

>They still haven't accepted the truth that the sequals don't exist
they don't, they just don't, ok?

based helpful user

bane

Neo demonstrated some real life abilities to interact with things connected to the Matrix like when he stopped the sentinel which I guess could be equated to wireless interactivity from his jacks or something, so maybe Bane/Smith's bio electricity read like Matrix programming and Neo could intuitively sense it or something.

bane

crashing this hovercraft
with one survivor

Plinkett review when?

bane

"Why was Neo able to see with his eyes burnt out again?"

I can see this meme happening

bane

Haha, fucking owned

bane