General Cuck Thread/Wwyd con't

General Cuck Thread/Wwyd con't

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/785518
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still here if anyone needs a reply.
>r4r tho

more of that whore

Join this server if you want to see some real naughty sexy stuff, don't forget to share your stuff there! Discord /5h4ABtS

3rfc.com/785518

Wwyd

Wwyd/Rate?

fuck her tits and cum hard all over her face

wwyd to her?

Man I would tit fuck those till my dick caught fire

Wwyd

I'd shove my dick down her throat and fuck her mouth til she gagged, drooling all over those tits and lubing them up for me to slide my cock between them until I blow my load between them.

Damn.

Wwyd?

Wwyd to my ex?

Wwyd

suck on dem titties

Bend her over and fuck her tight little pussy hard, making her tits swing as she moans loudly for me. Pin her up against the wall and jerk myself to cumming over her ass.

Moar and wwyd to left?

op you here? wanna see more of your girl wanna see if she is a face down ass up fuck or a pull her legs wide and fuck her missionary watching her titties bounce kind of fuck

wwyd to my ex?

oops

Was hoping to see more of her

hnnnnnnnnnng kik?

Push her face into the bed, and lift her ass up. Bury my face in that ass and give her a good time before fucking her so hard she's begging daddy for more.

I would finger her and suck on those titties till they started lactating. I would then dickslap her across the face and start throat fucking her. Cumming all the way into her throat.

For the best cucksurance rates in town,
Call 1-800-GENERAL now!

still here
so you would fuck my ex ?

Moar for you, sir...and for anyone else who'd like to comment on her.

i'd lick on them titties

God damn this girl was built for a gang bang

The image was deleted so here.

Damn right. Will do yours in a second.

here some more of her
hope you would still fuck my girl user

fuck yeah nice slim body ready to be filled with cum

her hles can taek huge black cocks

more face?

Fuckk I love her

hurrga durrga am habin eh storrk

I'd have her sit on my cock and lift her legs up past her head so I can fuck her pussy nice and deep, grabbing her tits and slamming my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

I'd fill her hole with my cum and feel it drip down my balls

Gf wwyd

nice titties user would love to watch them bounce as i fuck her tight pussy and then pulling out and covering her tits in cum

Damn would love to titty fuck her and cum all over her face

Thank you. She looks like she wants that dick tbh. Just look at that post. She wants a rock hard dick in her pussy .

I hear you user, she'd be horrified if she knew how often I drain my balls to her

I would definitely love to suck on those tits then bend her over and fuck her right in the arse

would you fuck my girl anons ?

wtf?

my gf. I have kik for anyone who wants to write a story

would love to gb her

my 20y gf

Mmm her body is just insane. How old is she??

she wouldnt want tyou to pull out
she likes to be filled

wwyd?

Mid 20s. heard some great stories about her fuck game, definitely helps when I'm jerking it to her

any nn with her face?

I'd bend her over in that dress and pull her panties to the side and fuck her until the dress is soaking wet

Damn what a body any nudes ?

nn ?

I would most definitely throatfuck her till she passed out

non nude

Got moar? Or a name?

Wwyd?

Wwyd to my little gf?

Daaaamn. Any nudes? I'm thinking up a scenario for her

God that's hot. You got kik?? I could fap to her for weeks

Titty fuck the blonde while the eating out the brunette

wwyd? she lets me cum in her ass all the time. has a fetish for people online 'appreciating' her

Non-Nude. Is this your first rodeo, user?

would tie her up in front of the mirror so she would have to watch herself get fucked in the ass by me

Mmmm

Walk up to both of them.

Start jerking off.

They're all "ewwww gross"

Cum all over them.

Leave.

here

Damn she looks hot, would press her body on the bed with her ass in the air and pound that little hole so rough

Wwyd

well thats a good fucking slut she needs to be bent over doggy style so i can pull on her hair as i slide my cock inside of her i would listen to hear moan as i started to fuck her. i would feel her pussy getting wetter as i thrust my cock harder and harder inside of her. my balls slapping against her as i try to get deeper and deeper she yells out cum inside of me and i pull her hair hard as i slam my cock deep inside of her and shoot my load and fill her pussy up she would try to slide away but i would grab her by the hips and hold myself inside of her and tell her no lets go again as she smiles back at me she says fill my ass this time and she reaches back and spreads he ass cheeks and i feel my cock getting rock hard again

would you bang my girl anons ?

would gaffatape her hair to the wall to keep her in place as i throatfuck her

Wwyd

htoca is my kik. Her roommate is in this pic if you want to use her too

wwyd?

what else?

Did you get it?

wwyd

Skullfuck her and cum in her mouth while she's gagging

WWYD

how amny cocks do you think she can take inside her?

Moar?

suck those perky tits. More of her with better lighting?

Titty fuck her until I bust all over her face